|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature of Hastings' house does Becka extoll to Jack?
(a) The television room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The garden.
(d) The library.
2. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
(a) A cut on his cheek.
(b) Bruising around his eyes.
(c) A burn along the right side.
(d) A broken nose.
3. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
(a) A simple birth defect.
(b) Mixed blood.
(c) His father's family history.
(d) The spell of a wizard.
4. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
5. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
2. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
4. In Chapter 10, whom does Jack discover at his house when he arrives home after his fight with Lobeck?
5. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)