|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen: Cumbria.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Linda tells Jack that members of the family in America began marrying what type of people, perhaps leading to him being born without a stone?
(c) Wizards only.
(d) Warriors only.
2. What does Jack suddenly realize about his aunt at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) She is his real mother.
(b) She is an enchanter.
(c) She is lying to him.
(d) She is a warrior.
3. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Will.
(b) Only Jack.
(c) Only Fitch.
(d) Will or Fitch.
4. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
5. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
(a) She does not trust Becka to keep quiet about the surgery.
(b) To protect him from others because his value has doubled due to the surgery.
(c) She is afraid Becka cannot care for him properly.
(d) She always wanted kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
2. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
3. Where was the last Games held?
4. In Chapter 8, why is Jack worried about his aunt, Linda?
5. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)