Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven: Beginner Warrioring and Chapter Eight: The Apprentice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Linda tell Jack in Chapter 5 that he should not trust?
(b) Ellen and Leesha.
(c) Will and Fitch.
(d) Everyone, but especially Dr. Longbranch.
2. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
(a) Sports director.
(c) Disipline and attendance.
(d) Extra curricular activity coordinator.
3. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
(a) Painting portraits.
(b) Selling art.
(c) Selling real estate.
(d) Selling antiques.
4. From what point of view is the novel written?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) First person.
(c) Authorial voice.
(d) Third person omniscient.
5. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
2. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
3. In Chapter 8, why is Jack worried about his aunt, Linda?
4. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
5. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)