Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two: The Road Trip and Chapter Three: Digging Up Dead Relatives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He likes to help people out.
(b) He wants to escape family game night.
(c) He thinks Linda is pretty.
(d) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
2. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(b) Cleaning the house.
(d) Keeping a budget.
3. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
(a) A new book.
(b) A new video game.
(c) A movie marathon.
4. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
5. In what year does Lee's story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what point of view is the novel written?
2. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
3. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
4. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
5. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)