|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
(a) Ghosts from the local cemeteries.
(b) Champions from the past, long dead.
(c) Figments of his imagination.
(d) Spirits from the Netherland.
2. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
(a) The Council President.
(b) The Weir President.
(c) The leader of the Red Roses.
(d) The Master of Games.
3. According to Hastings, whom was he not allowed to train in Susannah's family?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her son.
4. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
5. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
(a) An archeologist.
(b) A genealogy researcher.
(c) A historian.
(d) A college professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
2. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
3. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
4. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
5. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)