|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
(a) Nick and Hastings argue.
(b) Hastings flirts with Becka.
(c) Hastings is rude to Becka.
(d) Mercedes makes Hastings leave.
2. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
(a) The Red Rose.
(b) The Silver Bear.
(c) The White Rose.
(d) The Silver Dragon.
3. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(b) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(c) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(d) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
4. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(b) Keeping a budget.
(d) Cleaning the house.
5. In Chapter 14, what does Jack find comforting about staying in Cumbria?
(a) The routine.
(b) Hastings' presence.
(c) His mother.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
2. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
3. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
4. According to Hastings, whom was he not allowed to train in Susannah's family?
5. What is dyrne sefa?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)