|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
(a) A baby blanket.
(b) A childhood sweater.
(c) A favorite teddy bear.
(d) A pair of baby booties.
2. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(b) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(c) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(d) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
3. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
4. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
(a) They tend to manifest during soccer play.
(b) They make his arm muscles grow extremely large overnight.
(c) They create great lights from his fingers.
(d) They cause him to lose control of his limbs.
5. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
(a) He did not get wet enough on the water ride.
(b) He was threatening to get her wet.
(c) He tried to kiss her.
(d) He was teasing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
2. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
3. What does Jack suddenly realize about his aunt at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
5. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)