|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Will or Fitch.
(b) Only Fitch.
(c) Only Will.
(d) Only Jack.
2. What is Mr. Hastings response when Jack asks if the power he feels when he holds Shadowslayer is coming from the sword or from within himself?
3. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
4. In what year does Lee's story take place?
5. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(b) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(c) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(d) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Simon Paige say to Jack before the hearing on the grievances against Jack?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 16, why do people continuously knock on Jack's door?
3. What does Jack see in the mirror Nick gives to him?
4. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
5. What is the shape of Jack's scar from the surgery he underwent as an infant?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)