|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
(d) Danger Zone.
2. In Chapter 8, what problems does Jack point out about the Rules of Engagement?
(a) It is inherently unfair to Wizards.
(b) It is outdated.
(c) It is written in a difficult language.
(d) It is unclear about certain key points.
3. What is Hastings accused of having done to deserve punishment?
(a) Sold wizards in the Trade.
(b) Hidden warriors.
(c) Trained warriors without permission.
(d) Spilled wizard blood in defiance of the rules.
4. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(d) Golden bird.
5. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
(a) She is afraid Becka cannot care for him properly.
(b) She does not trust Becka to keep quiet about the surgery.
(c) To protect him from others because his value has doubled due to the surgery.
(d) She always wanted kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
2. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
3. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
4. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
5. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)