|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
2. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) A warrior stone.
(b) A sorcerer stone.
(c) An enchanter's stone.
(d) A wizard stone.
3. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
(a) The Mexican War.
(b) The Spanish-American War.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) The Revolutionary War.
4. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
5. In Chapter 8, what problems does Jack point out about the Rules of Engagement?
(a) It is unclear about certain key points.
(b) It is outdated.
(c) It is written in a difficult language.
(d) It is inherently unfair to Wizards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes up most of the spectators at the Games as far as Jack can tell in Chapter 15?
2. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
3. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
4. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
5. What concerns Hastings most about Jack's training?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)