|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(b) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(c) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(d) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
2. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(b) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
(c) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
3. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He dies.
(c) He falls to the ground in pain.
(d) He is attacked by mythical creatures.
4. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) Warrior ghosts.
(b) Cool artifacts.
(c) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
(d) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
5. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
(a) Mercedes makes Hastings leave.
(b) Hastings is rude to Becka.
(c) Nick and Hastings argue.
(d) Hastings flirts with Becka.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
2. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
3. In what year does Lee's story take place?
4. What reason does Mr. Hastings give Jack for coming to Ohio from New York?
5. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)