|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Dr. Longbranch guess from Jack's physical condition?
(a) He could fight in the Games even while still taking the medication.
(b) He is still taking the medication.
(c) He has stopped taking the medicatioin and has been training.
(d) He is too weak to fight in the Games.
2. Who is with Becka in the kitchen when Jack awakes in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
4. What concerns Hastings most about Jack's training?
(a) He is still fairly new at it.
(b) He is not very strong yet.
(c) He does not know how to handle Shadowslayer yet.
(d) He still seems to be very inept.
5. Becka thinks Jack's ailment is really a ___________.
(a) Shoulder injury.
(b) Bacterial infection.
(c) Leg injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
2. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
3. Why does Jack agree to play in the Games?
4. According to Ellen, who in Wylie's thoughts was working to steal Shadowslayer from Susannah's grave?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 8, what type of fighting are Jack and Mr. Hastings participating in?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)