|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nick call Leander Hastings?
(a) A rogue Warrior, meaning he does not follow the rules.
(b) An International Criminal, wanted by all the weirs for crimes against the Rules of Engagement.
(c) A Master, one who knows many magical arts.
(d) A Sorcerer, one who can use spells to get his way.
2. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) A warrior stone.
(b) A wizard stone.
(c) A sorcerer stone.
(d) An enchanter's stone.
3. What do voices say in Jack's mind as he approaches the grounds where the Games are played?
(a) Old ghosts telling him the history of the area.
(b) Old ghosts wishing him luck.
(c) Old warriors giving him tips.
(d) Old warriors warning him away.
4. What is the Rules of Engagement?
(a) The bible of Warrior techniques.
(b) The bible of the Weir tournament.
(c) A book that teaches war techniques.
(d) A manual explaning swordplay.
5. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
(b) Movie posters.
(c) Model airplanes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose voice does Jack recall hearing in his delirium while he was injured?
2. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
3. What concerns Hastings most about Jack's training?
4. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
5. Who is with Becka in the kitchen when Jack awakes in Chapter 2?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)