|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(b) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(c) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(d) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
2. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
(a) He wants to stay in a hotel with a pool.
(b) He thinks Linda is pretty.
(c) He wants to escape family game night.
(d) He likes to help people out.
3. What does Hastings hope will happen before Linda finds out Jack is playing in the Games?
(a) Jack will win.
(b) It will be over.
(c) Linda will be killed.
(d) Becka will convince her of Jack's worth.
4. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
(a) Carrie Hastings.
(b) Geoffrey Wylie.
(c) Jessamine Longbranch.
(d) Leander Hastings.
5. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(a) Cleaning the house.
(d) Keeping a budget.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Lee's story take place?
2. What does Jack wish he knew most about the Games?
3. In Chapter 8, why is Jack worried about his aunt, Linda?
4. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
5. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)