|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Longstreet objects to Hastings' warrior for what reason?
(a) She says Jack Swift is not of Weir blood.
(b) She says Jack Swift is a wizard, not a warrior.
(c) She says Jack Swift is dead.
(d) She says Jack Swift is not trained well enough.
2. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
(a) She does not want him to damage her car.
(b) He does not have his learner's permit.
(c) He would not drive fast enough.
(d) He is not experienced enough.
3. What proof does Linda offer for the surgery that left Jack with a warrior's stone rather than a wizard's stone?
(a) His medical records.
(b) His surgical scar.
(c) His prescription medications.
(d) Dr. Longbranch's testimony.
4. What is Mr. Hastings response when Jack asks if the power he feels when he holds Shadowslayer is coming from the sword or from within himself?
5. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A model of Westminster Abbey.
(c) British football club jerseys.
(d) A diary with a fancy lock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
2. Where does Linda take Jack to tell him the secrets of his heritage?
3. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
4. Why does Linda claim that Jack's status as a warrior should be overruled?
5. In Chapter 10, to what does Jack attribute Ellen's ability to help him in the fight against Lobeck and his friends?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)