|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Through a garage door.
(c) Through a basement door.
(d) Through a back door.
2. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
3. Whose voice does Jack recall hearing in his delirium while he was injured?
(b) Dr. Longbranch.
(c) His mother.
4. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
(a) The Silver Bear.
(b) The Red Rose.
(c) The White Rose.
(d) The Silver Dragon.
5. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
2. Why does Linda claim that Jack's status as a warrior should be overruled?
3. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
4. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
5. What concerns Hastings most about Jack's training?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)