|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
(a) An empty soccer field.
(b) The school gym.
(c) A fitness club.
(d) The mountains.
2. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
(a) He can remember it better if he sees it first thing in the morning.
(b) It's more convenient to keep it with the other medicines.
(c) It will be easier to remember if he takes it before brushing his teeth.
(d) It tastes better first thing in the morning.
3. Why does Jack agree to play in the Games?
(a) To protect his family and friends.
(b) To help out Hastings.
(c) To prove his worth as a warrior.
(d) To prove a wizard can win as a warrior.
4. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
5. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
(a) Antique shopping.
(b) A vacation.
(c) Genealogy research.
(d) Research for a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack do with the remnants of his drink that seemed to kill the carp in the river?
2. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
3. What structure exists in Raven's Ghyll?
4. What does Nick call Leander Hastings?
5. What emblem appears on Jack's tunic for the Games?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)