|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, why is Jack worried about his aunt, Linda?
(a) She has not called since their trip to Coal Grove.
(b) She seemed mad at him the last time she called.
(c) She went out with Nick several days ago and never called again.
(d) She refuses to acknowledge the conversation they had at the diner.
2. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
(a) He touches her shoulder and releases magic into her.
(b) He hits her on the head with a bed pan.
(c) He casts a spell on her.
(d) He allows Linda to enchant her.
3. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) A warrior who died in the Games.
(b) From Jack's father.
(c) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
(d) From a distant relative of Jack's.
4. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Will.
(b) Will or Fitch.
(c) Only Jack.
(d) Only Fitch.
5. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
(a) Selling art.
(b) Selling real estate.
(c) Selling antiques.
(d) Painting portraits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What proof does Linda offer for the surgery that left Jack with a warrior's stone rather than a wizard's stone?
2. With what Indians does Jeremiah claim to have lived?
3. What is the Blue Streak?
4. Why does Linda claim that Jack's status as a warrior should be overruled?
5. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)