|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go to have lunch.
(b) Go shopping for supplies.
(c) Go to find Linda.
(d) Go back to the hotel to swim.
2. What is the Rules of Engagement?
(a) A manual explaning swordplay.
(b) A book that teaches war techniques.
(c) The bible of Warrior techniques.
(d) The bible of the Weir tournament.
3. What structure exists in Raven's Ghyll?
(a) A house.
(b) A set of caves.
(c) A church and several barns.
(d) A castle.
4. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) He did not set off any alarms.
(b) He would risk damaging the records.
(c) He was calm.
(d) He carried a sword.
5. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
(b) Spending money like it grows on trees.
(c) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
(d) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack wish he knew most about the Games?
2. Rather than attend a party, Jack decides to walk home with whom in Chapter 10?
3. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
4. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
5. What does Jack see in the mirror Nick gives to him?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)