|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
(a) He wanted his sister to play.
(b) He never played, but he disrupted a few.
(c) He hopes Jack will lose.
(d) He has always been an avid spectator.
2. In what year does Lee's story take place?
3. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
(a) A necklace.
(b) British football club jerseys.
(c) A diary with a fancy lock.
(d) A model of Westminster Abbey.
4. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) Warrior ghosts.
(b) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
(c) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
(d) Cool artifacts.
5. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
(a) Dr. Longbranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
2. Why does Jack briefly consider falling on his sword?
3. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
4. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
5. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)