|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A. Hastynges.
(b) A. Hastens.
(c) L. Hastings.
2. What is Hastings accused of having done to deserve punishment?
(a) Trained warriors without permission.
(b) Sold wizards in the Trade.
(c) Hidden warriors.
(d) Spilled wizard blood in defiance of the rules.
3. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
(a) Becka Swift.
(b) Jessamine Longbranch.
(c) Linda Downey.
(d) Leander Hastings.
4. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
(a) The barn.
(b) The root cellar.
(c) The basement.
(d) The attic.
5. What do voices say in Jack's mind as he approaches the grounds where the Games are played?
(a) Old ghosts telling him the history of the area.
(b) Old ghosts wishing him luck.
(c) Old warriors giving him tips.
(d) Old warriors warning him away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
2. What new fighting skills does Jack have after Hastings bonds his memories with Jeremiah's?
3. Whom does Fitch see outside of a Christmas shop, apparently hunting for someone?
4. In Chapter 9, what does Jack think his training is leading him toward?
5. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)