|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
(a) Through a back door.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through a basement door.
(d) Through a garage door.
2. In Chapter 10, what does Jack say he would like to be when he grows up?
3. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
(b) Cool artifacts.
(c) Warrior ghosts.
(d) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
4. What is the destination of the train Will and Fitch are waiting for?
5. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
2. What proof does Linda offer for the surgery that left Jack with a warrior's stone rather than a wizard's stone?
3. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
4. What is Hastings accused of having done to deserve punishment?
5. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)