|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
(b) A movie marathon.
(c) A new video game.
(d) A new book.
2. From what point of view is the novel written?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Authorial voice.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) First person.
3. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
4. In what year does Lee's story take place?
5. How many bouts does Jeremiah claim to have fought before he died?
(a) Five or Six.
(b) Twelve or fourteen.
(c) Eight or ten.
(d) Fifteen or Seventeen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack agree to play in the Games?
2. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
3. In Chapter 13, whom does Jack remember as sitting vigil with him in the church after he was injured?
4. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
5. What does Jack suddenly realize about his aunt at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)