|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
2. What are released in the great hall that contain birds, stones, and butterflies?
(d) Floating baskets.
3. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
(a) Jessamine Longbranch.
(b) Carrie Hastings.
(c) Leander Hastings.
(d) Geoffrey Wylie.
4. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
(a) Research for a book.
(b) A vacation.
(c) Genealogy research.
(d) Antique shopping.
5. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
(a) The White Rose.
(b) The Red Rose.
(c) The Silver Bear.
(d) The Silver Dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
2. From what point of view is the novel written?
3. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
4. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
5. What does Jack see in the mirror Nick gives to him?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)