|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
(a) The Weir President.
(b) The leader of the Red Roses.
(c) The Master of Games.
(d) The Council President.
2. What feature of Hastings' house does Becka extoll to Jack?
(a) The television room.
(b) The library.
(c) The garden.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What emblem appears on Jack's tunic for the Games?
(a) A White Elephant.
(b) A Silver Dragon.
(c) A White Rose.
(d) A Red Rose.
4. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
(a) Sports director.
(c) Extra curricular activity coordinator.
(d) Disipline and attendance.
5. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) Six months.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) A fortnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack see in the mirror Nick gives to him?
2. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
3. Whom does Hastings make threats against?
4. What does Hastings say is the reward of winning the Games?
5. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)