|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
2. What does Hastings say is the reward of winning the Games?
(b) Fame and fortune.
(c) The right to love whomever he wants.
3. Why does Dr. Longbranch express regret that Becka did not bring Jack to his appointment that day?
(a) They could have killed Becka to cover their tracks with Jack.
(b) They could have asked Becka's permission to make Jack participate in the Games.
(c) They could have used Becka to inspire Jack during training.
(d) They could have used Becka as a champion in the Games.
4. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go to find Linda.
(b) Go to have lunch.
(c) Go back to the hotel to swim.
(d) Go shopping for supplies.
5. What does Hastings hope will happen before Linda finds out Jack is playing in the Games?
(a) Jack will win.
(b) Linda will be killed.
(c) Becka will convince her of Jack's worth.
(d) It will be over.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
2. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
3. What place does Dr. Longbranch suggest for Jack to visit?
4. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
5. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)