|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(c) English literature.
2. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
(b) Cool artifacts.
(c) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
(d) Warrior ghosts.
3. In what year does Lee's story take place?
4. Where does Mr. Hastings take Jack in Chapter 7 for their first training session?
(a) The mountains.
(b) An empty soccer field.
(c) The school gym.
(d) A fitness club.
5. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go shopping for supplies.
(b) Go to have lunch.
(c) Go back to the hotel to swim.
(d) Go to find Linda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
2. According to Hastings in Chapter 13, who lives in the area where his family home is located?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 16, why do people continuously knock on Jack's door?
4. Whose voice does Jack recall hearing in his delirium while he was injured?
5. Why does Jack briefly consider falling on his sword?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)