|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
(a) Research for a book.
(b) A vacation.
(c) Antique shopping.
(d) Genealogy research.
2. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
3. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
(a) Child birth.
4. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) His soccer balls.
(b) The tryout list.
(c) The team roster.
(d) His car keys.
5. What will be Leander Hastings' primary job at Trinity High School?
(a) Extra curricular activity coordinator.
(b) Sports director.
(c) Disipline and attendance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
2. In what year does Lee's story take place?
3. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
4. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
5. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)