|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
(a) He can remember it better if he sees it first thing in the morning.
(b) It will be easier to remember if he takes it before brushing his teeth.
(c) It tastes better first thing in the morning.
(d) It's more convenient to keep it with the other medicines.
2. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Will or Fitch.
(b) Only Fitch.
(c) Only Jack.
(d) Only Will.
3. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
4. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(c) Keeping a budget.
(d) Cleaning the house.
5. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
2. Linda tells everyone her job is _______________.
3. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
4. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
5. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)