|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) From Jack's father.
(b) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(c) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
(d) A warrior who died in the Games.
2. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(c) Golden bird.
3. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
(a) They tend to manifest during soccer play.
(b) They cause him to lose control of his limbs.
(c) They make his arm muscles grow extremely large overnight.
(d) They create great lights from his fingers.
4. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He is attacked by mythical creatures.
(c) He dies.
(d) He falls to the ground in pain.
5. Whom does Linda tell Jack in Chapter 5 that he should not trust?
(b) Everyone, but especially Dr. Longbranch.
(c) Will and Fitch.
(d) Ellen and Leesha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
2. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
3. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
4. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
5. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)