|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
2. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
(a) He can remember it better if he sees it first thing in the morning.
(b) It will be easier to remember if he takes it before brushing his teeth.
(c) It tastes better first thing in the morning.
(d) It's more convenient to keep it with the other medicines.
3. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
4. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
5. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
(a) Research for a book.
(b) Genealogy research.
(c) A vacation.
(d) Antique shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
2. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
3. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
4. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
5. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)