|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go to find Linda.
(b) Go shopping for supplies.
(c) Go to have lunch.
(d) Go back to the hotel to swim.
2. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
(a) Movie posters.
(c) Model airplanes.
3. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(b) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(c) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(d) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
4. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(c) English literature.
5. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) Jack pushed him.
(b) Fitch pushed him.
(c) He stumbled over the ball.
(d) He tripped.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
2. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
3. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
4. What does Jack suddenly realize about his aunt at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)