|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) The team roster.
(b) His soccer balls.
(c) The tryout list.
(d) His car keys.
2. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
(a) Research for a book.
(b) Antique shopping.
(c) A vacation.
(d) Genealogy research.
3. What is Dr. Longbranch's stone?
4. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
5. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
(a) Mixed blood.
(b) A simple birth defect.
(c) His father's family history.
(d) The spell of a wizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
2. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
3. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
4. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
5. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)