|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
(a) He wants to avoid his many younger siblings.
(b) He wants to spend more time with Linda.
(c) He is afraid his parents are angry with him.
(d) There is still mulch to be spread.
2. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
(a) A college professor.
(b) An archeologist.
(c) A historian.
(d) A genealogy researcher.
3. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Jack.
(b) Only Fitch.
(c) Only Will.
(d) Will or Fitch.
4. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
(b) White Rose members.
(c) Organ donors.
(d) Warriors for the Games.
5. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
2. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
3. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
4. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
5. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)