|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(c) English literature.
2. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
3. Who is with Becka in the kitchen when Jack awakes in Chapter 2?
4. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) A week.
(c) Six months.
(d) A month.
5. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) A wizard stone.
(b) A sorcerer stone.
(c) A warrior stone.
(d) An enchanter's stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
2. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
3. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
4. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
5. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)