|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
(b) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
(c) Spending money like it grows on trees.
(d) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
2. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
(a) A childhood sweater.
(b) A baby blanket.
(c) A pair of baby booties.
(d) A favorite teddy bear.
3. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Will.
(b) Only Fitch.
(c) Only Jack.
(d) Will or Fitch.
4. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) Jack pushed him.
(b) He tripped.
(c) He stumbled over the ball.
(d) Fitch pushed him.
5. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
4. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
5. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)