|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
(a) A Weirbook.
(b) A diary.
(c) A weapon.
(d) A treasure box.
2. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
(a) Many of them are either weir or know about the guilds.
(b) They are all normal people who just care about him.
(c) They are all wizards.
(d) They are all warriors.
3. When Jack gets the vest from Mercedes, what other gift from Mercedes does it remind him of?
(a) A favorite teddy bear.
(b) A pair of baby booties.
(c) A childhood sweater.
(d) A baby blanket.
4. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
(a) White Rose members.
(b) Warriors for the Games.
(d) Organ donors.
5. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Lee's story take place?
2. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
3. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
4. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
5. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)