|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The grave.
(b) The church.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The car.
2. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
3. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
(a) A simple birth defect.
(b) Mixed blood.
(c) The spell of a wizard.
(d) His father's family history.
4. Where does Linda take Jack to tell him the secrets of his heritage?
(b) A diner.
5. How does Linda gain entrance into the courthouse in Coal Grove?
(a) Through a window.
(b) Through a garage door.
(c) Through a back door.
(d) Through a basement door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
2. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
3. Whom does Linda tell Jack in Chapter 5 that he should not trust?
4. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
5. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)