|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
(a) Research for a book.
(b) A vacation.
(c) Antique shopping.
(d) Genealogy research.
2. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
(a) It's more convenient to keep it with the other medicines.
(b) It tastes better first thing in the morning.
(c) It will be easier to remember if he takes it before brushing his teeth.
(d) He can remember it better if he sees it first thing in the morning.
3. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
(b) Model airplanes.
(d) Movie posters.
4. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
(a) Organ donors.
(b) Warriors for the Games.
(d) White Rose members.
5. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
3. In what year does Lee's story take place?
4. What does Fitch find odd about the man who attacked them in the courthouse in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)