|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(c) English literature.
2. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
3. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) A wizard stone.
(b) An enchanter's stone.
(c) A warrior stone.
(d) A sorcerer stone.
4. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
(a) A diary.
(b) A weapon.
(c) A treasure box.
(d) A Weirbook.
5. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) The team roster.
(b) His car keys.
(c) The tryout list.
(d) His soccer balls.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
2. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
3. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
4. In what year does Lee's story take place?
5. Why does Jack believe in Chapter 3 that Linda did not ask him to drive?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)