|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) Six months.
2. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(b) English literature.
3. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
(a) Farmer's wife.
(d) Merchant's wife.
4. In what year does Lee's story take place?
5. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
(a) A new video game.
(b) A movie marathon.
(d) A new book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
2. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
3. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
4. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
5. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)