|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(b) English literature.
2. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
(a) Organ donors.
(b) White Rose members.
(d) Warriors for the Games.
3. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
4. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(b) Keeping a budget.
(d) Cleaning the house.
5. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A. Hastynges.
(b) A. Hastens.
(c) L. Hastings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
2. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
3. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
4. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
5. Why does Will quickly agree to go to Coalton County with Jack and his aunt in Chapter 2?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)