|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
2. In what year does Lee's story take place?
3. Why does Linda want to go to Coalton County in Chapter 2?
(a) Antique shopping.
(b) Research for a book.
(c) Genealogy research.
(d) A vacation.
4. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(a) Keeping a budget.
(b) Cleaning the house.
5. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
(a) Crush injuries from a horse.
(b) A gash to the chest.
(c) A gun wound.
(d) A broken neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
2. Why does Dr. Longbranch want to take baby Jack with her to England in the prologue?
3. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
4. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
5. From what war does Lee's neighbors think the 'bandits' who attacked Lee's family were remnants of?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)