|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
2. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
3. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(b) L. Hastings.
(c) A. Hastens.
(d) A. Hastynges.
4. In what year does Lee's story take place?
5. What stone should Dr. Longbranch have inserted in Jack during the surgery?
(a) An enchanter's stone.
(b) A wizard stone.
(c) A sorcerer stone.
(d) A warrior stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
2. What is the cause of death listed for Susannah Downy in the courthouse records found in Chapter 3?
3. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
4. Who suggests in Chapter 3 that Linda separate from the boys in Coal Grove to draw off the strange attacker?
5. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)