Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen: A Summons To Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Hastings most about Jack's training?
(a) He is not very strong yet.
(b) He does not know how to handle Shadowslayer yet.
(c) He still seems to be very inept.
(d) He is still fairly new at it.
2. What does Mr. Hastings tell Jack is the first step to controlling his powers?
3. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
(a) A burn along the right side.
(b) Bruising around his eyes.
(c) A broken nose.
(d) A cut on his cheek.
4. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
5. Where did Dr. Longbranch get the stone that she implanted in Jack?
(a) A White Rose warrior killed by Red Rose agents.
(b) From Jack's father.
(c) From a distant relative of Jack's.
(d) A warrior who died in the Games.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Lee's family been on the run before returning to their home as Lee describes in the beginning of the prologue?
2. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
3. What object does Mr. Hastings want Jack to move with nothing but his magic?
4. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
5. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)