Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five: The Warrior Heir and Chapter Six: Dangerous Games.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(b) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(c) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(d) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
2. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(c) English literature.
3. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) The tryout list.
(b) His car keys.
(c) His soccer balls.
(d) The team roster.
4. From what point of view is the novel written?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Authorial voice.
5. Of what stone is Lee the only one of four children to show the telltale signs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Lee's father?
2. Where was Carrie hiding when Lee found her?
3. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
4. What occupation was listed for Susannah Downy in the records at the courthouse in Chapter 3?
5. What shortage does Dr. Longbranch hope Jack's surgery might prove an end to?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)