|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
(a) He hits her on the head with a bed pan.
(b) He casts a spell on her.
(c) He touches her shoulder and releases magic into her.
(d) He allows Linda to enchant her.
2. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
(a) The Red Rose.
(b) The Silver Bear.
(c) The Silver Dragon.
(d) The White Rose.
3. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) Cool artifacts.
(b) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
(c) Warrior ghosts.
(d) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
4. What injury does Jack suffer in the championship game while contributing to the winning goal?
(a) A broken toe.
(b) A bruised rib.
(c) A twisted ankle.
(d) A sprained wrist.
5. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(c) Keeping a budget.
(d) Cleaning the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
2. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
3. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
4. In Chapter 10, to what does Jack attribute Ellen's ability to help him in the fight against Lobeck and his friends?
5. What place does Dr. Longbranch suggest for Jack to visit?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)