|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He is attacked by mythical creatures.
(c) He dies.
(d) He falls to the ground in pain.
2. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
(a) They create great lights from his fingers.
(b) They tend to manifest during soccer play.
(c) They cause him to lose control of his limbs.
(d) They make his arm muscles grow extremely large overnight.
3. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
(a) He hits her on the head with a bed pan.
(b) He allows Linda to enchant her.
(c) He touches her shoulder and releases magic into her.
(d) He casts a spell on her.
4. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(b) English literature.
5. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
(a) Nick and Hastings argue.
(b) Hastings is rude to Becka.
(c) Mercedes makes Hastings leave.
(d) Hastings flirts with Becka.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
2. Rather than attend a party, Jack decides to walk home with whom in Chapter 10?
3. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
4. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
5. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)