|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
(a) They explode.
(b) They burst into flames.
(c) They lock.
(d) They turn to steal.
2. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
3. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
(a) He wants to spend more time with Linda.
(b) There is still mulch to be spread.
(c) He wants to avoid his many younger siblings.
(d) He is afraid his parents are angry with him.
4. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
5. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
(b) Spending money like it grows on trees.
(c) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
(d) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
2. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
3. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
4. In Chapter 9, why does Hastings say he can no longer serve as Jack's opponent?
5. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)