|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
(b) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
(c) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
(d) Spending money like it grows on trees.
2. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
3. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
(a) Ghosts from the local cemeteries.
(b) Spirits from the Netherland.
(c) Champions from the past, long dead.
(d) Figments of his imagination.
4. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
5. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
(a) Liver surgery.
(b) Brain surgery.
(c) Heart surgery.
(d) Lung surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
2. What does Jack suddenly realize about his aunt at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
4. In Chapter 12, what does Dr. Longbranch guess from Jack's physical condition?
5. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)