|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Jack.
(b) Only Fitch.
(c) Will or Fitch.
(d) Only Will.
2. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(b) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(c) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(d) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
3. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
(a) A model of Westminster Abbey.
(b) A diary with a fancy lock.
(c) A necklace.
(d) British football club jerseys.
4. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
(a) A broken nose.
(b) Bruising around his eyes.
(c) A burn along the right side.
(d) A cut on his cheek.
5. In Chapter 10, whom does Jack discover at his house when he arrives home after his fight with Lobeck?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Dr. Longbranch guess from Jack's physical condition?
2. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
3. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
4. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
5. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)