|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
(b) Cool artifacts.
(c) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
(d) Warrior ghosts.
2. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
3. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
4. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
(a) The team roster.
(b) The tryout list.
(c) His soccer balls.
(d) His car keys.
5. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
(a) In the back.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
2. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
3. In Chapter 10, to what does Jack attribute Ellen's ability to help him in the fight against Lobeck and his friends?
4. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
5. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)