|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(b) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(c) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(d) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
2. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
(b) Warrior ghosts.
(c) Cool artifacts.
(d) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
3. In Chapter 12, who has a champion that it plans on putting forward for a tournament on Midsummer's Day?
(a) The Red Rose.
(b) The Silver Bear.
(c) The Silver Dragon.
(d) The White Rose.
4. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Dr. Longbranch express regret that Becka did not bring Jack to his appointment that day?
(a) They could have asked Becka's permission to make Jack participate in the Games.
(b) They could have used Becka to inspire Jack during training.
(c) They could have used Becka as a champion in the Games.
(d) They could have killed Becka to cover their tracks with Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
2. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
3. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
4. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
5. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)