|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
(a) He can remember it better if he sees it first thing in the morning.
(b) It tastes better first thing in the morning.
(c) It's more convenient to keep it with the other medicines.
(d) It will be easier to remember if he takes it before brushing his teeth.
2. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(b) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
(c) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(d) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
3. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
(a) A model of Westminster Abbey.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A diary with a fancy lock.
(d) British football club jerseys.
4. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
5. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
(a) A movie marathon.
(b) A new video game.
(c) A new book.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, to what does Jack attribute Ellen's ability to help him in the fight against Lobeck and his friends?
2. In Chapter 9, what does Jack think his training is leading him toward?
3. In Chapter 10, whom does Jack discover at his house when he arrives home after his fight with Lobeck?
4. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
5. Rather than attend a party, Jack decides to walk home with whom in Chapter 10?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)