|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Linda take Jack to tell him the secrets of his heritage?
(d) A diner.
2. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
(a) As a movie set.
(b) As a sports tournament.
(c) As a video game on a larger scale.
(d) As a chess game on a larger scale.
3. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 9, what does Jack think his training is leading him toward?
(a) Greater understanding of Weir.
(b) To protect his aunt from wizards.
(c) Some kind of challenge.
(d) To protect himself from kidnappers.
5. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(c) English literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
2. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
3. What is the shape of Jack's scar from the surgery he underwent as an infant?
4. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
5. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)