|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why does Hastings say he can no longer serve as Jack's opponent?
(a) Jack needs to learn what it feels like to kill.
(b) Jack is now using Shadowslayer.
(c) Jack has gotten too good for his skills.
(d) Jack has gotten too strong for him.
2. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
3. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Jack.
(b) Only Fitch.
(c) Will or Fitch.
(d) Only Will.
4. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) Warrior ghosts.
(b) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
(c) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
(d) Cool artifacts.
5. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
(a) They tend to manifest during soccer play.
(b) They create great lights from his fingers.
(c) They make his arm muscles grow extremely large overnight.
(d) They cause him to lose control of his limbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Dr. Longbranch suggest for Jack to visit?
2. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
3. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
4. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
5. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)