|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
(a) Crush injuries from a horse.
(b) A broken neck.
(c) A gun wound.
(d) A gash to the chest.
2. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
3. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
4. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
(b) Movie posters.
(c) Model airplanes.
5. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
(a) He stumbled over the ball.
(b) Fitch pushed him.
(c) Jack pushed him.
(d) He tripped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Longbranch suggest a story of Jack's death to Linda?
2. In Chapter 12, what does Dr. Longbranch guess from Jack's physical condition?
3. Whom does Jack notice as paying more romantic interest in him despite her boyfriend?
4. What is the shape of Jack's scar from the surgery he underwent as an infant?
5. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)