|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
(a) They tend to manifest during soccer play.
(b) They create great lights from his fingers.
(c) They make his arm muscles grow extremely large overnight.
(d) They cause him to lose control of his limbs.
2. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
(a) As a video game on a larger scale.
(b) As a chess game on a larger scale.
(c) As a movie set.
(d) As a sports tournament.
3. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
(a) In the shoulder.
(b) In the back.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the leg.
4. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(a) Keeping a budget.
(d) Cleaning the house.
5. In Chapter 10, to what does Jack attribute Ellen's ability to help him in the fight against Lobeck and his friends?
(a) Soccer training.
(b) Boxing training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
2. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
3. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
4. Why does Dr. Longbranch suggest a story of Jack's death to Linda?
5. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)