|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hastings, who are the people that he conjures up with his charms for Jack to practice against?
(a) Champions from the past, long dead.
(b) Figments of his imagination.
(c) Spirits from the Netherland.
(d) Ghosts from the local cemeteries.
2. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
(a) They are all warriors.
(b) Many of them are either weir or know about the guilds.
(c) They are all normal people who just care about him.
(d) They are all wizards.
3. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
5. What changes does Linda see in Jack's body that seem to unnerve her?
(a) A gainin stature.
(b) Muscle growth.
(c) Loss in stature.
(d) Weight gain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
2. How many people appear to be searching for Jack as he makes his way home?
3. Why does Dr. Longbranch express regret that Becka did not bring Jack to his appointment that day?
4. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
5. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)