|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go shopping for supplies.
(b) Go to have lunch.
(c) Go to find Linda.
(d) Go back to the hotel to swim.
2. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
(a) They make his arm muscles grow extremely large overnight.
(b) They tend to manifest during soccer play.
(c) They create great lights from his fingers.
(d) They cause him to lose control of his limbs.
3. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
4. One whole room of Nick's apartment is dedicated to _____________.
(c) Movie posters.
(d) Model airplanes.
5. Where does Linda take Jack to tell him the secrets of his heritage?
(c) A diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
2. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
3. What injury does Jack suffer in the championship game while contributing to the winning goal?
4. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
5. What is the shape of Jack's scar from the surgery he underwent as an infant?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)