|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(d) Golden bird.
2. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(b) L. Hastings.
(c) A. Hastynges.
(d) A. Hastens.
3. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
(a) A simple birth defect.
(b) The spell of a wizard.
(c) Mixed blood.
(d) His father's family history.
4. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
(a) He casts a spell on her.
(b) He touches her shoulder and releases magic into her.
(c) He allows Linda to enchant her.
(d) He hits her on the head with a bed pan.
5. What changes does Linda see in Jack's body that seem to unnerve her?
(a) A gainin stature.
(b) Loss in stature.
(c) Muscle growth.
(d) Weight gain.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
2. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
3. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
4. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
5. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)