|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
2. What injury does Jack suffer in the championship game while contributing to the winning goal?
(a) A sprained wrist.
(b) A broken toe.
(c) A twisted ankle.
(d) A bruised rib.
3. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
(b) A movie marathon.
(c) A new video game.
(d) A new book.
4. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
(b) Spending money like it grows on trees.
(c) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
(d) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
5. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Linda tell Jack in Chapter 5 that he should not trust?
2. In Chapter 10, whom does Jack discover at his house when he arrives home after his fight with Lobeck?
3. Whom does Jack notice as paying more romantic interest in him despite her boyfriend?
4. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
5. Why does Will not want Linda to drop him off at his house at the end of the weekend?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)