|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
(a) In the chest.
(b) In the back.
(c) In the shoulder.
(d) In the leg.
2. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
(a) Nick and Hastings argue.
(b) Hastings flirts with Becka.
(c) Mercedes makes Hastings leave.
(d) Hastings is rude to Becka.
3. In Chapter 10, whom does Jack discover at his house when he arrives home after his fight with Lobeck?
4. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) Cool artifacts.
(b) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
(c) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
(d) Warrior ghosts.
5. In Chapter 9, why does Hastings say he can no longer serve as Jack's opponent?
(a) Jack has gotten too strong for him.
(b) Jack needs to learn what it feels like to kill.
(c) Jack is now using Shadowslayer.
(d) Jack has gotten too good for his skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
2. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
3. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
4. What do the two strangers steal from the soccer coach at the end of Chapter 1?
5. Who was Jack's former girlfriend?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)