|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how does Jack disable Dr. Longbranch?
(a) He hits her on the head with a bed pan.
(b) He allows Linda to enchant her.
(c) He touches her shoulder and releases magic into her.
(d) He casts a spell on her.
2. What truth does Jack learn about many of his neighbors that surprises him?
(a) They are all normal people who just care about him.
(b) Many of them are either weir or know about the guilds.
(c) They are all warriors.
(d) They are all wizards.
3. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
4. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
(a) His aunt flirting with the caretaker.
(b) Cool artifacts.
(c) Warrior ghosts.
(d) Wizards who want to kidnap him.
5. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
(a) A Weirbook.
(b) A diary.
(c) A treasure box.
(d) A weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Linda take Jack to tell him the secrets of his heritage?
2. Where is Jack wounded as he enters a small church in front of Westminster Abbey?
3. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
4. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
5. In Chapter 6, Nick tells Jack that ___________created his Weirbook.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)