|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the lobby doors when Linda and Jack try to exit through them?
(a) They turn to steal.
(b) They burst into flames.
(c) They explode.
(d) They lock.
2. In Chapter 9, what happens when Hastings drives Jack home to get Shadowslayer before their practice session?
(a) Hastings flirts with Becka.
(b) Mercedes makes Hastings leave.
(c) Hastings is rude to Becka.
(d) Nick and Hastings argue.
3. Whom does Jack notice as paying more romantic interest in him despite her boyfriend?
4. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
(a) His father's family history.
(b) A simple birth defect.
(c) The spell of a wizard.
(d) Mixed blood.
5. What does Jack realize is fairly routine for his aunt in Chapter 5?
(a) Trying to lose guys who want to date her.
(b) Using fake IDs, switching cars.
(c) Spending money like it grows on trees.
(d) Lying to the people who are closest to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class do Jack and Ellen discuss in homeroom in Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 12, what does Dr. Longbranch guess from Jack's physical condition?
3. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
4. What changes does Linda see in Jack's body that seem to unnerve her?
5. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)