|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Linda tell Jack in Chapter 5 that he should not trust?
(b) Everyone, but especially Dr. Longbranch.
(c) Ellen and Leesha.
(d) Will and Fitch.
2. What does Jack suddenly realize about his aunt at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) She is an enchanter.
(b) She is a warrior.
(c) She is lying to him.
(d) She is his real mother.
3. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
(b) English literature.
4. In Chapter 6, why does Jack worry that hiding his powers might become difficult?
(a) They make his arm muscles grow extremely large overnight.
(b) They cause him to lose control of his limbs.
(c) They create great lights from his fingers.
(d) They tend to manifest during soccer play.
5. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
(c) Cleaning the house.
(d) Keeping a budget.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
2. Who does Linda tell Jack are the most powerful among the weirs?
3. In Chapter 10, what was the final score of the championship game in soccer?
4. What does Hastings tell Jack to think of his opponents in the arena he has created?
5. Whom does Jack notice as paying more romantic interest in him despite her boyfriend?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)