|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda tell Jack is a possible reason why he was born without his crystal?
(a) His father's family history.
(b) The spell of a wizard.
(c) A simple birth defect.
(d) Mixed blood.
2. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The hotel.
(b) The church.
(c) The car.
(d) The grave.
3. In Chapter 6, what damage does Longbranch notice in Wylie's face when he arrives for a dinner party?
(a) A broken nose.
(b) A cut on his cheek.
(c) Bruising around his eyes.
(d) A burn along the right side.
4. Who comes to Jack's house to walk to school with him in Chapter 1?
5. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go to find Linda.
(b) Go back to the hotel to swim.
(c) Go to have lunch.
(d) Go shopping for supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack consider as Nick's specialty when it comes to school subjects?
2. In Chapter 12, what does Jack see as he visits Westminster Abbey?
3. What gift does Jack buy for Ellen?
4. What is the shape of Jack's scar from the surgery he underwent as an infant?
5. Rather than attend a party, Jack decides to walk home with whom in Chapter 10?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)