Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve: A Visit With Dr. Longbranch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, to what does Jack attribute Ellen's ability to help him in the fight against Lobeck and his friends?
(b) Soccer training.
(c) Boxing training.
2. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The hotel.
(b) The church.
(c) The car.
(d) The grave.
3. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(c) Golden bird.
4. What caused Jack to stay up too late the night before his soccer tryouts?
(b) A new video game.
(c) A new book.
(d) A movie marathon.
5. What type of surgery does Jack believe Dr. Longbranch performed on him when he was an infant?
(a) Brain surgery.
(b) Lung surgery.
(c) Liver surgery.
(d) Heart surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Becka not good at that Jack had to take control of as a young child?
2. Whose mother is a member of the school board?
3. Why does Dr. Longbranch suggest a story of Jack's death to Linda?
4. In Chapter 6, why does Jack tell Becka he has moved his medicine to the bathroom?
5. What explanation does Will make for Garrett slamming into the net during soccer tryouts?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)