|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go to find Linda.
(b) Go shopping for supplies.
(c) Go to have lunch.
(d) Go back to the hotel to swim.
2. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
(b) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(c) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
3. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
(a) He does not want Garrett to beat him up again.
(b) His friends will ask too many questions about his night with Ellen.
(c) He does not want to be alone with Leesha.
(d) The bruises on his face will cause too many questions.
4. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
(a) He has always been an avid spectator.
(b) He hopes Jack will lose.
(c) He wanted his sister to play.
(d) He never played, but he disrupted a few.
5. What speculations does Hastings make about the Red Rose's champion?
(a) He or she has been in training for only a short time.
(b) He or she is young.
(c) He or she is much better than Jack.
(d) He or she is not well experienced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
3. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
4. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
5. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)