|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
(a) He tried to kiss her.
(b) He was teasing her.
(c) He was threatening to get her wet.
(d) He did not get wet enough on the water ride.
2. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is attacked by mythical creatures.
(c) He falls to the ground in pain.
(d) He disappears.
3. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
(b) Danger Zone.
5. What speculations does Hastings make about the Red Rose's champion?
(a) He or she is young.
(b) He or she is much better than Jack.
(c) He or she has been in training for only a short time.
(d) He or she is not well experienced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
3. What is dyrne sefa?
4. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
5. Dr. Longstreet objects to Hastings' warrior for what reason?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)