|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack do with the remnants of his drink that seemed to kill the carp in the river?
(a) Threw it in the river.
(b) Put it in a plastic bag.
(c) Gave it to Linda.
(d) Threw it away.
2. What structure exists in Raven's Ghyll?
(a) A set of caves.
(b) A church and several barns.
(c) A house.
(d) A castle.
3. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
4. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
(a) The Master of Games.
(b) The Weir President.
(c) The leader of the Red Roses.
(d) The Council President.
5. What is Hastings accused of having done to deserve punishment?
(a) Sold wizards in the Trade.
(b) Trained warriors without permission.
(c) Hidden warriors.
(d) Spilled wizard blood in defiance of the rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Longstreet objects to Hastings' warrior for what reason?
2. What is the Blue Streak?
3. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
4. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
5. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)