|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
(a) The leader of the Red Roses.
(b) The Council President.
(c) The Weir President.
(d) The Master of Games.
2. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(c) Golden bird.
3. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
4. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
5. What do voices say in Jack's mind as he approaches the grounds where the Games are played?
(a) Old warriors giving him tips.
(b) Old ghosts wishing him luck.
(c) Old warriors warning him away.
(d) Old ghosts telling him the history of the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
2. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
3. What speculations does Hastings make about the Red Rose's champion?
4. What emblem appears on Jack's tunic for the Games?
5. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)