|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
(a) A gun wound.
(b) A broken neck.
(c) A gash to the chest.
(d) Crush injuries from a horse.
2. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
(a) The bruises on his face will cause too many questions.
(b) His friends will ask too many questions about his night with Ellen.
(c) He does not want Garrett to beat him up again.
(d) He does not want to be alone with Leesha.
3. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
(a) Jessamine Longbranch.
(b) Becka Swift.
(c) Linda Downey.
(d) Leander Hastings.
4. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He dies.
(c) He falls to the ground in pain.
(d) He is attacked by mythical creatures.
5. What do voices say in Jack's mind as he approaches the grounds where the Games are played?
(a) Old warriors warning him away.
(b) Old warriors giving him tips.
(c) Old ghosts wishing him luck.
(d) Old ghosts telling him the history of the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
2. What is the Blue Streak?
3. What structure exists in Raven's Ghyll?
4. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
5. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)