|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
(a) A historian.
(b) An archeologist.
(c) A college professor.
(d) A genealogy researcher.
2. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
(a) A gash to the chest.
(b) Crush injuries from a horse.
(c) A gun wound.
(d) A broken neck.
3. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
4. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
(a) The Weir President.
(b) The leader of the Red Roses.
(c) The Council President.
(d) The Master of Games.
5. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go to find Linda.
(b) Go shopping for supplies.
(c) Go back to the hotel to swim.
(d) Go to have lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emblem appears on Jack's tunic for the Games?
2. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
3. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
4. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
5. What structure exists in Raven's Ghyll?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)