|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(a) Golden bird.
2. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
3. What does Linda tell Jack that the branch of the family began using as their emblem rather than the Red or White Rose?
(a) The Green Dragon.
(b) The Silver Dragon.
(c) The Silver Bear.
(d) The Yellow Rose.
4. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
(a) The bruises on his face will cause too many questions.
(b) He does not want to be alone with Leesha.
(c) His friends will ask too many questions about his night with Ellen.
(d) He does not want Garrett to beat him up again.
5. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
(a) A Weirbook.
(b) A diary.
(c) A weapon.
(d) A treasure box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes up most of the spectators at the Games as far as Jack can tell in Chapter 15?
2. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
3. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
4. What is dyrne sefa?
5. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)