|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
(a) He was teasing her.
(b) He was threatening to get her wet.
(c) He tried to kiss her.
(d) He did not get wet enough on the water ride.
2. What is the Blue Streak?
(a) A bus.
(b) A roller coaster.
(c) A train.
(d) A sports car.
3. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
(a) He never played, but he disrupted a few.
(b) He wanted his sister to play.
(c) He hopes Jack will lose.
(d) He has always been an avid spectator.
4. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
(a) Becka Swift.
(b) Leander Hastings.
(c) Jessamine Longbranch.
(d) Linda Downey.
5. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
(a) A diary.
(b) A Weirbook.
(c) A treasure box.
(d) A weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
2. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
3. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
4. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
5. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)