|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
(b) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
(c) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
2. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He is attacked by mythical creatures.
(c) He dies.
(d) He falls to the ground in pain.
3. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
(a) He was teasing her.
(b) He was threatening to get her wet.
(c) He did not get wet enough on the water ride.
(d) He tried to kiss her.
4. What structure exists in Raven's Ghyll?
(a) A house.
(b) A church and several barns.
(c) A set of caves.
(d) A castle.
5. What emblem appears on Jack's tunic for the Games?
(a) A White Elephant.
(b) A Red Rose.
(c) A White Rose.
(d) A Silver Dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
2. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
3. What does Linda tell Jack that the branch of the family began using as their emblem rather than the Red or White Rose?
4. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
5. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)