|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
(a) People he saw at the park.
(b) His friends.
(c) Leander Hastings.
(d) His neighbors.
2. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The hotel.
(b) The car.
(c) The church.
(d) The grave.
3. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
4. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
(b) Danger Zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack do with the remnants of his drink that seemed to kill the carp in the river?
2. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
3. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
4. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
5. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)