|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The church.
(b) The grave.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The car.
2. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
3. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A. Hastens.
(b) A. Hastynges.
(c) L. Hastings.
4. What is Hastings accused of having done to deserve punishment?
(a) Trained warriors without permission.
(b) Hidden warriors.
(c) Sold wizards in the Trade.
(d) Spilled wizard blood in defiance of the rules.
5. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
(a) He does not want to be alone with Leesha.
(b) His friends will ask too many questions about his night with Ellen.
(c) He does not want Garrett to beat him up again.
(d) The bruises on his face will cause too many questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emblem appears on Jack's tunic for the Games?
2. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
3. What structure exists in Raven's Ghyll?
4. What is dyrne sefa?
5. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)