|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
(c) Danger Zone.
2. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
3. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
(a) Leander Hastings.
(b) Carrie Hastings.
(c) Jessamine Longbranch.
(d) Geoffrey Wylie.
4. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(b) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
(c) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
5. What is the Blue Streak?
(a) A sports car.
(b) A bus.
(c) A train.
(d) A roller coaster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
2. What structure exists in Raven's Ghyll?
3. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
5. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)