|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
(a) The Master of Games.
(b) The leader of the Red Roses.
(c) The Weir President.
(d) The Council President.
2. What is Hastings accused of having done to deserve punishment?
(a) Hidden warriors.
(b) Sold wizards in the Trade.
(c) Trained warriors without permission.
(d) Spilled wizard blood in defiance of the rules.
3. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
4. What does Linda tell Jack that the branch of the family began using as their emblem rather than the Red or White Rose?
(a) The Yellow Rose.
(b) The Green Dragon.
(c) The Silver Dragon.
(d) The Silver Bear.
5. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The hotel.
(b) The car.
(c) The grave.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
3. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
4. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
5. What is dyrne sefa?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)