|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) A. Hastens.
(c) L. Hastings.
(d) A. Hastynges.
2. What is Hastings accused of having done to deserve punishment?
(a) Trained warriors without permission.
(b) Hidden warriors.
(c) Spilled wizard blood in defiance of the rules.
(d) Sold wizards in the Trade.
3. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The church.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The car.
(d) The grave.
4. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
5. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
(b) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
(c) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
2. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
3. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
4. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
5. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)