|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Blue Streak?
(a) A sports car.
(b) A train.
(c) A roller coaster.
(d) A bus.
2. Dr. Longstreet objects to Hastings' warrior for what reason?
(a) She says Jack Swift is not of Weir blood.
(b) She says Jack Swift is not trained well enough.
(c) She says Jack Swift is dead.
(d) She says Jack Swift is a wizard, not a warrior.
3. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
(c) Danger Zone.
4. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
(a) Leander Hastings.
(b) Jessamine Longbranch.
(c) Linda Downey.
(d) Becka Swift.
5. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
(b) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
(c) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
2. What does Linda tell Jack that the branch of the family began using as their emblem rather than the Red or White Rose?
3. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
4. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
5. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)