|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
(a) Only Fitch.
(b) Only Jack.
(c) Will or Fitch.
(d) Only Will.
2. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
3. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
(a) A gun wound.
(b) A gash to the chest.
(c) Crush injuries from a horse.
(d) A broken neck.
4. Who makes up most of the spectators at the Games as far as Jack can tell in Chapter 15?
(b) Weir of all kinds.
(d) Family members.
5. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
(a) Leander Hastings.
(b) His friends.
(c) His neighbors.
(d) People he saw at the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
2. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
3. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
4. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
5. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)