|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack do with the remnants of his drink that seemed to kill the carp in the river?
(a) Threw it in the river.
(b) Put it in a plastic bag.
(c) Gave it to Linda.
(d) Threw it away.
2. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
(a) Becka Swift.
(b) Jessamine Longbranch.
(c) Linda Downey.
(d) Leander Hastings.
3. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
4. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) The church.
(b) The grave.
(c) The car.
(d) The hotel.
5. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
(a) Go to find Linda.
(b) Go to have lunch.
(c) Go back to the hotel to swim.
(d) Go shopping for supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
2. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
3. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
4. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
5. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)