|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
(a) He was threatening to get her wet.
(b) He did not get wet enough on the water ride.
(c) He was teasing her.
(d) He tried to kiss her.
2. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
3. What does Linda tell Jack that the branch of the family began using as their emblem rather than the Red or White Rose?
(a) The Silver Dragon.
(b) The Yellow Rose.
(c) The Silver Bear.
(d) The Green Dragon.
4. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
(b) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(c) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
5. Who makes up most of the spectators at the Games as far as Jack can tell in Chapter 15?
(c) Weir of all kinds.
(d) Family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
2. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
3. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
4. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)