|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
2. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
(a) He was threatening to get her wet.
(b) He tried to kiss her.
(c) He did not get wet enough on the water ride.
(d) He was teasing her.
3. What is the Blue Streak?
(a) A train.
(b) A roller coaster.
(c) A bus.
(d) A sports car.
4. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
5. Dr. Longstreet objects to Hastings' warrior for what reason?
(a) She says Jack Swift is not trained well enough.
(b) She says Jack Swift is dead.
(c) She says Jack Swift is a wizard, not a warrior.
(d) She says Jack Swift is not of Weir blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes up most of the spectators at the Games as far as Jack can tell in Chapter 15?
2. What emblem appears on Jack's tunic for the Games?
3. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
4. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)