|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
2. What is different about Susannah's grave as compared to the graves around it?
(a) Susannah's is the only one without a stone.
(b) Susannah's is overgrown while the others are well tended.
(c) Susannah's grave is well tended where the others have become overgrown with weeds.
(d) Susannah's is stuck off by itself.
3. What is the Blue Streak?
(a) A train.
(b) A bus.
(c) A sports car.
(d) A roller coaster.
4. According to Linda, who is the premier wizard with the White Rose?
(a) Leander Hastings.
(b) Becka Swift.
(c) Jessamine Longbranch.
(d) Linda Downey.
5. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
(b) Danger Zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda tell Jack that the branch of the family began using as their emblem rather than the Red or White Rose?
2. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Who once brought Linda to these ruins and told her of the tragedy that took place there?
4. What does Jack do with the remnants of his drink that seemed to kill the carp in the river?
5. Who makes up most of the spectators at the Games as far as Jack can tell in Chapter 15?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)