|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
2. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(b) A. Hastynges.
(c) L. Hastings.
(d) A. Hastens.
3. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
(a) The bruises on his face will cause too many questions.
(b) His friends will ask too many questions about his night with Ellen.
(c) He does not want to be alone with Leesha.
(d) He does not want Garrett to beat him up again.
4. What speculations does Hastings make about the Red Rose's champion?
(a) He or she is much better than Jack.
(b) He or she is young.
(c) He or she has been in training for only a short time.
(d) He or she is not well experienced.
5. What does Linda tell Jack he will find at Susannah's grave?
(a) A Weirbook.
(b) A weapon.
(c) A treasure box.
(d) A diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sam Hadley tells Jack he is __________.
2. Whom does Linda interrogate Jack about after his return from the amusement park?
3. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
4. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
5. Who does Linda say can be the only one to open the object Jack is to find at Susannah's grave?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)