|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Jack feel is an appropriate name for the mountain Hastings is forcing him to climb?
(c) Danger Zone.
2. What does the newspaper article Jack finds in the library say about the cause of death for Susannah Downy?
(a) A broken neck.
(b) A gash to the chest.
(c) A gun wound.
(d) Crush injuries from a horse.
3. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(d) Golden bird.
4. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
5. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
(a) He dies.
(b) He is attacked by mythical creatures.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He falls to the ground in pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Longstreet objects to Hastings' warrior for what reason?
2. What does Jack learn about Hastings experience with the Games?
3. According to Linda in Chapter 11, who is the premier wizard with the Red Rose?
4. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
5. What is dyrne sefa?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)