|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, who first suggested they leave their drinks behind while they went on Thunder Canyon?
2. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
3. Who is Claude D'Orsay?
(a) The Master of Games.
(b) The leader of the Red Roses.
(c) The Council President.
(d) The Weir President.
4. Who makes up most of the spectators at the Games as far as Jack can tell in Chapter 15?
(a) Weir of all kinds.
(c) Family members.
5. What is the name of the cafe where Will, Jack, and Fitch wait repeatedly to meet with Linda or speak to her on the phone?
(c) Golden bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellen threaten to pour Jack's drink over his head?
2. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
3. What do Jack, Will, and Fitch do after leaving the library in Chapter 4?
4. Where does Jack tell Will and Fitch to run when they are confronted by the wizard at the end of Chapter 4?
5. Who is the first to see the dead fish in the river in Chapter 11?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)