One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen: Raven's Ghyll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is dyrne sefa?
(a) A stone created by sorcereres that allows Hastings to be impervious to injury.
(b) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack and Hastings to appear invisible.
(c) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to defy gravity.
(d) A stone created by sorcerers that allows Jack to be stronger than he is.
2. What is the Blue Streak?
(a) A roller coaster.
(b) A sports car.
(c) A train.
(d) A bus.
3. Why does Jack almost decide not to attend the end of school excursion in Chapter 11?
(a) His friends will ask too many questions about his night with Ellen.
(b) He does not want Garrett to beat him up again.
(c) He does not want to be alone with Leesha.
(d) The bruises on his face will cause too many questions.
4. Who is to be Jack's opponent in the Games?
5. What is the name of the wizard who follows Linda to the ruins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name carved on the ruins Linda visits at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. What happens to the wizard following Linda into the ruins when he steps into the yard?
3. What is Hastings accused of having done to deserve punishment?
4. In Chapter 11, who identifies the poison in Jack's drink?
5. Dr. Longstreet objects to Hastings' warrior for what reason?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)