|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is King Gilgamesh doing?
(a) Defending the crystle tower.
(b) Searching for Tsgaglalal.
(c) Helping Josh to learn more about his powers.
(d) Helping Josh to overcome Clarent's influence.
2. What does Sophie not want the other women to know?
(a) That the Witch's memories somewhat control Sophie.
(b) That Josh is aware of what they are doing.
(c) How aware Sophie is.
(d) That Sophie is terribly afraid.
3. How does Clarent influence Josh?
(a) To break away from Dee.
(b) To believe there are no monsters.
(c) To side with Dee.
(d) To believe Sophie is evil.
4. What does Sophie do with the emerald tablet?
(a) Makes a leygate.
(b) Uses it as a beacon.
(d) Breaks it.
5. Where does Tsagaglalal send Mars and the others?
(a) To fight in the courtyard.
(b) Inside for tea.
(c) To their separate bedrooms.
(d) To the store for supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sophie leave Josh?
2. What does Virginia begin to do with her flute?
3. What does Billy the Kid tell Josh?
4. What does Scathach realize about Marethyu?
5. What does Sophie need?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)