|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tsagaglalal say about when Sophie and Josh meet?
(a) It will answer many questions for Josh.
(b) She says Sophie and Josh will never meet again in this life.
(c) It will answer many questions for Sophie.
(d) It will not be happy.
2. What has Virginia given up to assist John Dee?
(b) Peace and solitude.
(c) Self respect.
3. What happens to break the connection among the women?
(a) Sophie removes her hand.
(b) Sophie faints.
(c) Nicholas sits up.
(d) Tsagaglalal removes her hand.
4. What did Abraham create for the twins?
(a) The sword and pen.
(b) The codex.
(d) The lipon.
5. What is Sophie's dream?
(a) To be a heroine.
(b) To see her parents alive again.
(c) To be with Josh.
(d) To have things resolved so she can go back to being normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Book of the Dead spell do to the creatures when John Dee uses it?
2. What does Sophie do with the emerald tablet?
3. Whose actions does Tsagaglalal discuss with Sophie?
4. What does Perenelle explain to Nicholas?
5. What does Gilgamesh say Abraham is finishing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the effect of everyone reading their tablets and what does Tsagaglalal tell them about the fall of Danu Talis?
2. What fight does Tsagaglalal intervene in and what does she tell the fighters?
3. Who is at the party at Tsagaglalal's house and why do they get along?
4. Where does the Lotan come from and what does Dee do with it?
5. Where are the Flamels, Niten and Prometheus and how is the Lotan conquered?
6. What does Sohpie learn when she reads her tablet from Abraham?
7. What does Scathach think about her sister Aoife?
8. What does Scathach watch from the mouth of the cave?
9. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid discuss about Virginia Dare?
10. Why is Mars Ultor worn out and who does he encounter?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)