|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What choice will Sophie have to make?
(a) To use her powers when they frighten her.
(b) To trust her brother or not.
(c) To fight for good or evil.
(d) To save the world or to destory it.
2. What does Perenelle explain to Nicholas?
(a) Why she revived him.
(b) His role in the upcoming battle.
(c) What Sophie knows.
(d) What he has missed.
3. Who does Abraham send to do the same job for the males of Sophie's lineage?
(a) Abraham himself went.
(b) No one as the men did not need protection.
(d) Tsagaglalal's brother.
4. What does Perenelle place around Nicolas' neck?
(a) A crystal.
(b) A health rune.
(d) The scarab beetle.
5. About what does Nicholas wonder?
(a) The silence downstairs.
(b) If Tsagaglalal approved of what Perenelle did.
(c) Why Sophie was willing to give some of her aura.
(d) Why Josh trusted Dee more than Nicholas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dee do to Billy the Kid?
2. Why was a war ship in the volcano?
3. What is Sophie's dream?
4. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk headed after picking up their passenger?
5. Where does Tsagaglalal send Mars and the others?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Scathach watch from the mouth of the cave?
2. What does Virginia Dare tell Josh the purpose of the monsters is?
3. What happens when Prometheus and Niten come into the room where Perenelle is reviving Nicholas?
4. Why is John Dee angry and how does he react to waht Machiavelli says?
5. How does Tsagaglalal feel about immortality and why is she and Gilgamesh immortal?
6. What instructions does Tsagaglalal give Sophie concerning magic?
7. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
8. How do Sophie and Josh end up together and who do they meet?
9. Where is Marethyu taken and what happens while he is there?
10. Where does the Lotan come from and what does Dee do with it?
This section contains 1,019 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)