|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what are letters from Abraham written?
2. Who is Odin, Hel and Black Hawk's common enemy?
3. Who steps in to stop Mars?
(a) No one.
4. What does Abraham say about Scathach's sister?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is alive but trapped.
(c) She is waiting for Scathach at Tsagaglalal's house.
(d) She is waiting for Scathach in Scotland as this is not her fight.
5. What is Sophie's dream?
(a) To be a heroine.
(b) To have things resolved so she can go back to being normal.
(c) To be with Josh.
(d) To see her parents alive again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What choice will Sophie have to make?
2. What does Sophie do with the emerald tablet?
3. What does Tsagaglalal say she created?
4. Who saves Billy?
5. About what does Nicholas wonder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are the former prisoners in Chapter 49 and what is Prometheus doing?
2. Who watches Aten talk with Death and what do the watchers plan?
3. What does Abraham give Scathach?
4. Why does Virginia become angry at John Dee and how does he placate her?
5. Why is Mars Ultor worn out and who does he encounter?
6. Who appears on Abraham's tower after the fight with the vimana and what does Scathach realize about him?
7. What does Tsagaglalal tell Sophie about Josh and Sophie?
8. What does Virginia Dare tell Josh the purpose of the monsters is?
9. What is the effect of everyone reading their tablets and what does Tsagaglalal tell them about the fall of Danu Talis?
10. How does Tsagaglalal feel about immortality and why is she and Gilgamesh immortal?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)