|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what are letters from Abraham written?
2. About what is Virginia curious?
(a) Dee's plan.
(b) If John Dee intends to live through his encounter with the old gods.
(c) How Billy the Kid gained immortality.
(d) Why John Dee angered so many of the old gods.
3. About what does Abraham explain in his letter to Sophie?
(b) Service and duty.
4. What does Virginia say Billy the Kid deserves?
(a) A more dignified death.
(b) To see the new Earth.
(c) To die fighting.
(d) To rule a Shadowrealm.
5. What does Tsagaglalal say creates magic?
(a) It is not created; it just exists.
(b) The energy from the core of the earth.
(c) The planetary forces.
(d) Your aura and imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perenelle say is very important?
2. What happens when Sophie thinks about wanting to talk with Josh?
3. Who storms into the room where Perenelle and the others are?
4. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk headed after picking up their passenger?
5. What is King Gilgamesh doing?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)