|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what are letters from Abraham written?
2. About what does Nicholas wonder?
(a) The silence downstairs.
(b) Why Josh trusted Dee more than Nicholas.
(c) Why Sophie was willing to give some of her aura.
(d) If Tsagaglalal approved of what Perenelle did.
3. About what does Abraham explain in his letter to Sophie?
(d) Service and duty.
4. About what is Virginia curious?
(a) Why John Dee angered so many of the old gods.
(b) Dee's plan.
(c) How Billy the Kid gained immortality.
(d) If John Dee intends to live through his encounter with the old gods.
5. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk headed after picking up their passenger?
(a) Tsagaglalal's home.
(c) They are not sure; they are going to be looking for energy signals.
(d) Fisherman's wharf.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Sorceress, Sophie and Tsagaglalal begin the ritual to help Nicholas?
2. What does Sophie know about Josh?
3. What is Abraham like in Chapter 54?
4. Who breaks up the fighting?
5. What does John Dee say that angers Virginia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
2. Why does Virginia become angry at John Dee and how does he placate her?
3. What fight does Tsagaglalal intervene in and what does she tell the fighters?
4. Who appears on Abraham's tower after the fight with the vimana and what does Scathach realize about him?
5. Who is at the party at Tsagaglalal's house and why do they get along?
6. What happens to Niccolo and Billy the Kid when they protest the release of the monsters?
7. Why is John Dee angry and how does he react to waht Machiavelli says?
8. What does Scathach think about her sister Aoife?
9. What does Aten choose to do despite the consequences?
10. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid discuss about Virginia Dare?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)