|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what are letters from Abraham written?
2. What does Sophie need?
(a) Her brother.
(b) A new staff.
(c) A new wand.
(d) Quiet time.
3. What does Sophie wonder about Aunt Agnes?
(a) How long Agnes has been watching her family.
(b) If Agnes and the Witch are the same person.
(c) If Agnes approves of what Sophie is doing.
(d) If Aunt Agnes is really an aunt.
4. What time does Tsagaglalal say Josh and Sophie are on?
(a) The elders' time.
(b) The time of now.
(c) An auspicious thread of time.
(d) The time of choice.
5. What does Machiavelli tell Dee?
(a) That Dee has effectively ended their lives.
(b) That Dee can reanimate the animals.
(c) That Dee is an idiot.
(d) That Dee has always been an amateur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who storms into the room where Perenelle and the others are?
2. Why does Dee find Machiavelli's statement humorous?
3. What is King Gilgamesh doing?
4. Who is enjoying a party?
5. Who does Mars go after with a sword?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aten choose to do despite the consequences?
2. What does Tsagaglalal tell Sophie about Josh and Sophie?
3. Where is Marethyu taken and what happens while he is there?
4. Why is Mars Ultor worn out and who does he encounter?
5. What does Perenelle give Nicholas and what does she say as to why she revived Nicholas?
6. What fight does Tsagaglalal intervene in and what does she tell the fighters?
7. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid discuss about Virginia Dare?
8. What instructions does Tsagaglalal give Sophie concerning magic?
9. Who is at the party at Tsagaglalal's house and why do they get along?
10. Where does the Lotan come from and what does Dee do with it?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)