|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nereus ask?
(a) Who wants the Lotan.
(b) Why Virginia hurt his daughters.
(c) Who needs a ride to San Francisco.
(d) Whether he should churn up the Bay waters.
2. Who grabs Scathach and Joan of Arc?
(b) No one.
3. Who remains in the cave mouth to watch the crash?
(a) Joan of Arc.
(b) No one.
4. What does Sophie wonder about Aunt Agnes?
(a) How long Agnes has been watching her family.
(b) If Aunt Agnes is really an aunt.
(c) If Agnes approves of what Sophie is doing.
(d) If Agnes and the Witch are the same person.
5. About what does Nicholas wonder?
(a) Why Josh trusted Dee more than Nicholas.
(b) The silence downstairs.
(c) If Tsagaglalal approved of what Perenelle did.
(d) Why Sophie was willing to give some of her aura.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Dee say that angers Virginia?
2. What does Sophie not want the other women to know?
3. Why was a war ship in the volcano?
4. What happens to break the connection among the women?
5. What does Abraham say about Scathach's sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
2. What does Aten choose to do despite the consequences?
3. What does Sohpie learn when she reads her tablet from Abraham?
4. What does Perenelle give Nicholas and what does she say as to why she revived Nicholas?
5. Why does Virginia become angry at John Dee and how does he placate her?
6. How do Sophie and Josh end up together and who do they meet?
7. What does Abraham give Scathach?
8. How does Tsagaglalal feel about immortality and why is she and Gilgamesh immortal?
9. Who watches Aten talk with Death and what do the watchers plan?
10. What instructions does Tsagaglalal give Sophie concerning magic?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)