|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Machiavelli think will be John Dee's downfall?
2. What does Tsagaglalal say is a tradition?
(a) For everyone to leave their weapons at the door.
(b) For everyone to get along at her house.
(c) A seance before making plans.
(d) For everyone to party before a big battle.
3. Why does Tsagaglalal gather everyone around her?
(a) She wants to end the quarreling among them.
(b) She has something to share with them.
(c) She wants to tell them who she really is.
(d) She wants to give a speech written by Abraham.
4. Who is Odin, Hel and Black Hawk's common enemy?
5. Who is worn out from his trip?
(b) John Dee.
(c) Mars Ultor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Sorceress, Sophie and Tsagaglalal begin the ritual to help Nicholas?
2. What does Machiavelli tell Dee?
3. What does John Dee say that angers Virginia?
4. Who does Anubis put in chains?
5. What is King Gilgamesh doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
2. How does Tsagaglalal feel about immortality and why is she and Gilgamesh immortal?
3. What is the effect of everyone reading their tablets and what does Tsagaglalal tell them about the fall of Danu Talis?
4. Who is at the party at Tsagaglalal's house and why do they get along?
5. Where is Marethyu taken and what happens while he is there?
6. Where do Black Hawk, Mars, Odin and Hel go and what is their plan?
7. Where are the former prisoners in Chapter 49 and what is Prometheus doing?
8. Why is John Dee angry and how does he react to waht Machiavelli says?
9. What happens when Prometheus and Niten come into the room where Perenelle is reviving Nicholas?
10. Who watches Aten talk with Death and what do the watchers plan?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)