|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is enjoying a party?
(a) Just Perenelle and Nicholas.
(b) John Dee and his group.
(c) Everyone at Tsagaglalal's home.
(d) No one.
2. Why was a war ship in the volcano?
(a) There is no war ship in the volcano.
(b) To kill Scathach and the others.
(c) To secure the volcano from erupting.
(d) To save Scathach and the others with her.
3. Who remains in the cave mouth to watch the crash?
(b) Joan of Arc.
(c) No one.
4. What does Dee do to Billy the Kid?
(a) Gives him to the Sphinx for a snack.
(b) Chops off his head.
(c) Makes him go into the lower regions of Alcatraz.
(d) Shoots him.
5. What choice will Sophie have to make?
(a) To use her powers when they frighten her.
(b) To save the world or to destory it.
(c) To trust her brother or not.
(d) To fight for good or evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aten figure he will die?
2. What does Machiavelli think will be John Dee's downfall?
3. What crashes into the cave?
4. What does Billy the Kid tell Josh?
5. What does Tsagaglalal say she created?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the effect of everyone reading their tablets and what does Tsagaglalal tell them about the fall of Danu Talis?
2. What does Virginia Dare tell Josh the purpose of the monsters is?
3. Where does the Lotan come from and what does Dee do with it?
4. What does Sohpie learn when she reads her tablet from Abraham?
5. What instructions does Tsagaglalal give Sophie concerning magic?
6. How does Tsagaglalal feel about immortality and why is she and Gilgamesh immortal?
7. What fight does Tsagaglalal intervene in and what does she tell the fighters?
8. What does Perenelle give Nicholas and what does she say as to why she revived Nicholas?
9. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
10. Where is Marethyu taken and what happens while he is there?
This section contains 1,011 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)