|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Dee say that angers Virginia?
(a) He does not need her any longer.
(b) He is going to need her flute for himself.
(c) He is going to kill Josh.
(d) His plans have changed.
2. What does Scathach realize about Marethyu?
(a) He is the one to fight the vimana.
(b) He is siding with John Dee.
(c) He has lost his humanity.
(d) He has not lost his humanity.
3. What happens when Sophie thinks about wanting to talk with Josh?
(b) He is there in her mind.
(c) He tells her not yet.
(d) There seems to be a block.
4. What is the Sorceress taking from Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(b) A little of their magic.
(c) A little of their auras.
(d) A little of their physical energy.
5. What does Dee do to Billy the Kid?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Gives him to the Sphinx for a snack.
(c) Makes him go into the lower regions of Alcatraz.
(d) Chops off his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Sorceress hope to do in this situation with Nicholas?
2. What crashes into the cave?
3. What does Sophie wonder about Aunt Agnes?
4. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk?
5. What does Perenelle place around Nicolas' neck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What fight does Tsagaglalal intervene in and what does she tell the fighters?
2. How do Sophie and Josh end up together and who do they meet?
3. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid discuss about Virginia Dare?
4. What happens to Niccolo and Billy the Kid when they protest the release of the monsters?
5. What does Abraham give Scathach?
6. Where is Marethyu taken and what happens while he is there?
7. How does Tsagaglalal feel about immortality and why is she and Gilgamesh immortal?
8. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
9. What happens when Prometheus and Niten come into the room where Perenelle is reviving Nicholas?
10. Why does Virginia become angry at John Dee and how does he placate her?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)