|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Perenelle explain to Nicholas?
(a) What Sophie knows.
(b) Why she revived him.
(c) His role in the upcoming battle.
(d) What he has missed.
2. What is the Sorceress taking from Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) A little of their auras.
(b) A little of their physical energy.
(c) A little of their magic.
3. What does Sophie do with the emerald tablet?
(a) Makes a leygate.
(b) Breaks it.
(d) Uses it as a beacon.
4. Why does Tsagaglalal gather everyone around her?
(a) She wants to end the quarreling among them.
(b) She has something to share with them.
(c) She wants to tell them who she really is.
(d) She wants to give a speech written by Abraham.
5. What does John Dee say that angers Virginia?
(a) He does not need her any longer.
(b) He is going to kill Josh.
(c) He is going to need her flute for himself.
(d) His plans have changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Abraham create for the twins?
2. What does Tsagaglalal say creates magic?
3. About what does Nicholas wonder?
4. Where does Tsagaglalal send Mars and the others?
5. What does Abraham say about Scathach's sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is at the party at Tsagaglalal's house and why do they get along?
2. What does Abraham give Scathach?
3. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
4. Who appears on Abraham's tower after the fight with the vimana and what does Scathach realize about him?
5. What does Virginia Dare tell Josh the purpose of the monsters is?
6. How does Tsagaglalal feel about immortality and why is she and Gilgamesh immortal?
7. What instructions does Tsagaglalal give Sophie concerning magic?
8. What does Sohpie learn when she reads her tablet from Abraham?
9. Why is Mars Ultor worn out and who does he encounter?
10. What does Scathach watch from the mouth of the cave?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)