|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Abraham create for the twins?
(a) The sword and pen.
(c) The lipon.
(d) The codex.
2. What does Sophie need?
(a) A new wand.
(b) Quiet time.
(c) A new staff.
(d) Her brother.
3. What does Mars move to do?
(a) Attack Perenelle.
(b) Attack Prometheus.
(c) Attack Sophie.
(d) Hit Tsagaglalal.
4. What does Virginia say Billy the Kid deserves?
(a) To die fighting.
(b) A more dignified death.
(c) To rule a Shadowrealm.
(d) To see the new Earth.
5. Where is Prometheus taking the former prisoners?
(c) He is not yet sure where to take them.
(d) The crystal tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Machiavelli tell Dee?
2. Why does Tsagaglalal gather everyone around her?
3. What crashes into the cave?
4. What does John Dee say Virginia will get?
5. What does Abraham say have a great power over events?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
2. How do Sophie and Josh end up together and who do they meet?
3. What does Aten choose to do despite the consequences?
4. What does Abraham give Scathach?
5. How does Tsagaglalal feel about immortality and why is she and Gilgamesh immortal?
6. What instructions does Tsagaglalal give Sophie concerning magic?
7. Where do Black Hawk, Mars, Odin and Hel go and what is their plan?
8. What does Virginia Dare tell Josh the purpose of the monsters is?
9. Where does the Lotan come from and what does Dee do with it?
10. Who is at the party at Tsagaglalal's house and why do they get along?
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)