|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Odin, Hel and Black Hawk's common enemy?
2. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk?
(a) On Alcatraz.
(b) In their own Shadowspawn worlds.
(c) In a Jeep pulling up to Mars Ultor.
(d) Looking for Abraham.
3. What does Sophie wonder about Aunt Agnes?
(a) If Aunt Agnes is really an aunt.
(b) How long Agnes has been watching her family.
(c) If Agnes approves of what Sophie is doing.
(d) If Agnes and the Witch are the same person.
4. About what does Abraham explain in his letter to Sophie?
(b) Service and duty.
5. How does Sohpie understand about the ritual they are doing?
(a) Through a book Nicholas had her read when he was teaching her.
(b) From having the Witch of Endor's memories.
(c) By reading Tsagaglalal's mind.
(d) By reading Perenelle's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Nicholas wonder?
2. What does Abraham say have a great power over events?
3. Who does Mars go after with a sword?
4. Whose voice is heard on the vimana's communication system?
5. What does Machiavelli think will be John Dee's downfall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Perenelle give Nicholas and what does she say as to why she revived Nicholas?
2. What fight does Tsagaglalal intervene in and what does she tell the fighters?
3. What does Scathach watch from the mouth of the cave?
4. What happens when Prometheus and Niten come into the room where Perenelle is reviving Nicholas?
5. What does Abraham give Scathach?
6. Where does the Lotan come from and what does Dee do with it?
7. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
8. Who watches Aten talk with Death and what do the watchers plan?
9. How do Sophie and Josh end up together and who do they meet?
10. What happens to Niccolo and Billy the Kid when they protest the release of the monsters?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)