|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steps in to stop Mars?
(b) No one.
2. What does Abraham give Scathach?
(a) A ring.
(b) A wand.
(c) A sword.
(d) A gift in two parts.
3. What does the Sorceress hope to do in this situation with Nicholas?
(a) Heal him completely.
(b) Follow his soul to the afterlife.
(c) Give him one more day.
(d) Communicate with his unconscious mind before he dies.
4. About what is Virginia curious?
(a) If John Dee intends to live through his encounter with the old gods.
(b) How Billy the Kid gained immortality.
(c) Dee's plan.
(d) Why John Dee angered so many of the old gods.
5. Who saves Billy?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk headed after picking up their passenger?
2. What happens to break the connection among the women?
3. What does Billy the Kid tell Josh?
4. Who grabs Scathach and Joan of Arc?
5. What does John Dee say Virginia will get?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mars Ultor worn out and who does he encounter?
2. Who appears on Abraham's tower after the fight with the vimana and what does Scathach realize about him?
3. What happens to Niccolo and Billy the Kid when they protest the release of the monsters?
4. Where are the Flamels, Niten and Prometheus and how is the Lotan conquered?
5. What is the effect of everyone reading their tablets and what does Tsagaglalal tell them about the fall of Danu Talis?
6. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid discuss about Virginia Dare?
7. Where are the former prisoners in Chapter 49 and what is Prometheus doing?
8. What does Tsagaglalal tell Sophie about Josh and Sophie?
9. Who watches Aten talk with Death and what do the watchers plan?
10. What does Aten choose to do despite the consequences?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)