|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dee do to Billy the Kid?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Gives him to the Sphinx for a snack.
(c) Makes him go into the lower regions of Alcatraz.
(d) Chops off his head.
2. What does Abraham say about Scathach's sister?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is waiting for Scathach in Scotland as this is not her fight.
(c) She is alive but trapped.
(d) She is waiting for Scathach at Tsagaglalal's house.
3. What does Virginia tell Dee?
(a) She thinks Dee should run rather than fight.
(b) She thinks Josh is going to do something crazy.
(c) She is leaving Alcatraz.
(d) She has been talking to Josh.
4. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid think about Virginia?
(a) That she cannot be trusted.
(b) That she is thoroughly under Dee's thumb.
(c) That she has little power.
(d) That she can be convinced to betray John Dee.
5. What happens when Sophie thinks about wanting to talk with Josh?
(a) He tells her not yet.
(c) There seems to be a block.
(d) He is there in her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tsagaglalal say about when Sophie and Josh meet?
2. What does Abraham give Scathach?
3. What does Prometheus show off to the others?
4. What does Mars move to do?
5. What does John Dee say that angers Virginia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Prometheus and Niten come into the room where Perenelle is reviving Nicholas?
2. What does Scathach think about her sister Aoife?
3. How do Sophie and Josh end up together and who do they meet?
4. What instructions does Tsagaglalal give Sophie concerning magic?
5. What does Scathach watch from the mouth of the cave?
6. What does Perenelle give Nicholas and what does she say as to why she revived Nicholas?
7. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid discuss about Virginia Dare?
8. What happens to Niccolo and Billy the Kid when they protest the release of the monsters?
9. What is the effect of everyone reading their tablets and what does Tsagaglalal tell them about the fall of Danu Talis?
10. Where are the Flamels, Niten and Prometheus and how is the Lotan conquered?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)