|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What choice will Sophie have to make?
(a) To save the world or to destory it.
(b) To trust her brother or not.
(c) To use her powers when they frighten her.
(d) To fight for good or evil.
2. About what does Nicholas wonder?
(a) The silence downstairs.
(b) If Tsagaglalal approved of what Perenelle did.
(c) Why Josh trusted Dee more than Nicholas.
(d) Why Sophie was willing to give some of her aura.
3. What does Tsagaglalal say she created?
(a) The garden spot for the twins.
(b) Sophie's memories.
(c) A new wand for Sophie.
(d) A new staff for Sophie.
4. Who does Scathach scare away?
(a) The anpu.
(b) The monsters Dee has unleashed.
(c) The elders.
(d) The vimana.
5. Who does Anubis put in chains?
(b) His brother.
(d) Joan of Arc.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tsagaglalal tell Sophie about magic?
2. What has Virginia given up to assist John Dee?
3. What is Perenelle's reason for giving Nicholas part of her aura?
4. What does Machiavelli think will be John Dee's downfall?
5. Who saves Billy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Virginia become angry at John Dee and how does he placate her?
2. What is the effect of everyone reading their tablets and what does Tsagaglalal tell them about the fall of Danu Talis?
3. What does Virginia Dare tell Josh the purpose of the monsters is?
4. Why is John Dee angry and how does he react to waht Machiavelli says?
5. What does Aten choose to do despite the consequences?
6. Where do Black Hawk, Mars, Odin and Hel go and what is their plan?
7. What instructions does Tsagaglalal give Sophie concerning magic?
8. What does Perenelle give Nicholas and what does she say as to why she revived Nicholas?
9. How does Tsagaglalal feel about immortality and why is she and Gilgamesh immortal?
10. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid discuss about Virginia Dare?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)