|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Virginia say Billy the Kid deserves?
(a) To see the new Earth.
(b) To die fighting.
(c) A more dignified death.
(d) To rule a Shadowrealm.
2. Whose actions does Tsagaglalal discuss with Sophie?
(a) Others who have prepared the path for Sophie and others.
3. Who does Mars go after with a sword?
(b) John Dee.
4. Whose voice is heard on the vimana's communication system?
5. What does Abraham say have a great power over events?
(a) The elders.
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to break the connection among the women?
2. What happens when Sophie thinks about wanting to talk with Josh?
3. For how long has Abraham followed Sophie's ancestry?
4. What choice will Sophie have to make?
5. What does John Dee say that angers Virginia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tsagaglalal tell Sophie about Josh and Sophie?
2. Who watches Aten talk with Death and what do the watchers plan?
3. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
4. What does Abraham give Scathach?
5. Who appears on Abraham's tower after the fight with the vimana and what does Scathach realize about him?
6. What does Sohpie learn when she reads her tablet from Abraham?
7. What does Virginia Dare tell Josh the purpose of the monsters is?
8. What fight does Tsagaglalal intervene in and what does she tell the fighters?
9. Why does Virginia become angry at John Dee and how does he placate her?
10. What instructions does Tsagaglalal give Sophie concerning magic?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)