|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Tsagaglalal say Josh and Sophie are on?
(a) The time of now.
(b) The elders' time.
(c) The time of choice.
(d) An auspicious thread of time.
2. What idea does Virginia like?
(a) Making John Dee beg for her help.
(b) Killing Josh.
(c) Being empress over all.
(d) Getting a new flute.
3. What does Perenelle explain to Nicholas?
(a) What Sophie knows.
(b) What he has missed.
(c) His role in the upcoming battle.
(d) Why she revived him.
4. Who remains in the cave mouth to watch the crash?
(c) No one.
(d) Joan of Arc.
5. What does Sophie know about Josh?
(a) That he believes in what he is doing.
(b) That he is being hurt.
(c) That he is on Alcatraz.
(d) That he is in another time dimension.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abraham give Scathach?
2. Who is enjoying a party?
3. Why does Tsagaglalal gather everyone around her?
4. Who does Mars go after with a sword?
5. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Scathach think about her sister Aoife?
2. Why is John Dee angry and how does he react to waht Machiavelli says?
3. What happens when Prometheus and Niten come into the room where Perenelle is reviving Nicholas?
4. Why is Mars Ultor worn out and who does he encounter?
5. What does Perenelle give Nicholas and what does she say as to why she revived Nicholas?
6. Who appears on Abraham's tower after the fight with the vimana and what does Scathach realize about him?
7. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
8. What is the effect of everyone reading their tablets and what does Tsagaglalal tell them about the fall of Danu Talis?
9. What does Tsagaglalal tell Sophie about Josh and Sophie?
10. How do Sophie and Josh end up together and who do they meet?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)