|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Sorceress, Sophie and Tsagaglalal begin the ritual to help Nicholas?
(a) Holding hands.
(b) Going into separate trances.
(c) Pulling in magic from the earth.
(d) Drinking a potion.
2. Whose voice is heard on the vimana's communication system?
3. What does Sophie do with the emerald tablet?
(a) Breaks it.
(b) Uses it as a beacon.
(c) Makes a leygate.
4. Who grabs Scathach and Joan of Arc?
(c) No one.
5. What does Abraham say about Scathach's sister?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is waiting for Scathach in Scotland as this is not her fight.
(c) She is waiting for Scathach at Tsagaglalal's house.
(d) She is alive but trapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk headed after picking up their passenger?
2. What does Prometheus show off to the others?
3. What does John Dee say that angers Virginia?
4. Where is Prometheus taking the former prisoners?
5. About what does Abraham explain in his letter to Sophie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does the Lotan come from and what does Dee do with it?
2. What fight does Tsagaglalal intervene in and what does she tell the fighters?
3. Where are the former prisoners in Chapter 49 and what is Prometheus doing?
4. What does Sohpie learn when she reads her tablet from Abraham?
5. What happens to Niccolo and Billy the Kid when they protest the release of the monsters?
6. Who is at the party at Tsagaglalal's house and why do they get along?
7. Where are the Flamels, Niten and Prometheus and how is the Lotan conquered?
8. What does Aten choose to do despite the consequences?
9. Why is Mars Ultor worn out and who does he encounter?
10. How do Sophie and Josh end up together and who do they meet?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)