|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Virginia tell Dee?
(a) She thinks Josh is going to do something crazy.
(b) She is leaving Alcatraz.
(c) She thinks Dee should run rather than fight.
(d) She has been talking to Josh.
2. Why does Sophie leave Josh?
(a) Perenelle speaks to her sharply.
(b) Dee and Virginia sense her presence.
(c) Josh seems uncommunicative.
(d) Perenelle squeezes her hand.
3. What does Perenelle explain to Nicholas?
(a) His role in the upcoming battle.
(b) Why she revived him.
(c) What Sophie knows.
(d) What he has missed.
4. What does Perenelle say is very important?
(a) That Sophie is able to receive Nicholas' blessing.
(b) That the potions they drink work on them at the same time.
(c) That Nicholas can give Perenelle his magic.
(d) That Nicholas get one more day of life.
5. What does Prometheus show off to the others?
(a) His new sword?
(b) His muscles.
(c) His new armor.
(d) His flying skills and intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sophie go?
2. Whose voice is heard on the vimana's communication system?
3. Where are the former prisoners flying?
4. What does Tsagaglalal say is a tradition?
5. What is the Sorceress taking from Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Niccolo and Billy the Kid when they protest the release of the monsters?
2. Where does the Lotan come from and what does Dee do with it?
3. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
4. What happens when Prometheus and Niten come into the room where Perenelle is reviving Nicholas?
5. What instructions does Tsagaglalal give Sophie concerning magic?
6. Who appears on Abraham's tower after the fight with the vimana and what does Scathach realize about him?
7. How do Sophie and Josh end up together and who do they meet?
8. What does Abraham give Scathach?
9. What fight does Tsagaglalal intervene in and what does she tell the fighters?
10. Why is Mars Ultor worn out and who does he encounter?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)