|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk?
(a) In their own Shadowspawn worlds.
(b) On Alcatraz.
(c) Looking for Abraham.
(d) In a Jeep pulling up to Mars Ultor.
2. About what is Virginia curious?
(a) How Billy the Kid gained immortality.
(b) Why John Dee angered so many of the old gods.
(c) Dee's plan.
(d) If John Dee intends to live through his encounter with the old gods.
3. Who steps in to stop Mars?
(d) No one.
4. Who saves Billy?
(a) No one.
5. Who storms into the room where Perenelle and the others are?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Prometheus taking the former prisoners?
2. What does Gilgamesh say Abraham is finishing?
3. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid think about Virginia?
4. What does Billy the Kid tell Josh?
5. Who does Mars go after with a sword?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Prometheus and Niten come into the room where Perenelle is reviving Nicholas?
2. What does Tsagaglalal tell Sophie about Josh and Sophie?
3. What does Sohpie learn when she reads her tablet from Abraham?
4. Where are the former prisoners in Chapter 49 and what is Prometheus doing?
5. Where do Black Hawk, Mars, Odin and Hel go and what is their plan?
6. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid discuss about Virginia Dare?
7. What instructions does Tsagaglalal give Sophie concerning magic?
8. What happens to Niccolo and Billy the Kid when they protest the release of the monsters?
9. Who is at the party at Tsagaglalal's house and why do they get along?
10. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)