|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mars move to do?
(a) Attack Sophie.
(b) Attack Perenelle.
(c) Attack Prometheus.
(d) Hit Tsagaglalal.
2. Where is Prometheus taking the former prisoners?
(a) The crystal tower.
(c) He is not yet sure where to take them.
3. Where does Sophie go?
(a) A tunnel under the street.
(b) The basement of her aunt's house.
(c) The Secret Garden.
(d) The attic of her aunt's house.
4. What is Sophie's dream?
(a) To see her parents alive again.
(b) To have things resolved so she can go back to being normal.
(c) To be a heroine.
(d) To be with Josh.
5. For how long has Abraham followed Sophie's ancestry?
(a) 100,000 years.
(b) 10,000 years.
(c) 1,000,000 years.
(d) 1,000 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anubis put in chains?
2. Why does Dee find Machiavelli's statement humorous?
3. What does Tsagaglalal say about when Sophie and Josh meet?
4. Why does Aten figure he will die?
5. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk headed after picking up their passenger?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Sophie and Josh end up together and who do they meet?
2. What does Abraham give Scathach?
3. How does Tsagaglalal feel about immortality and why is she and Gilgamesh immortal?
4. Why does Virginia become angry at John Dee and how does he placate her?
5. What does Scathach think about her sister Aoife?
6. What fight does Tsagaglalal intervene in and what does she tell the fighters?
7. Who appears on Abraham's tower after the fight with the vimana and what does Scathach realize about him?
8. What does Aten choose to do despite the consequences?
9. What instructions does Tsagaglalal give Sophie concerning magic?
10. What does Perenelle give Nicholas and what does she say as to why she revived Nicholas?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)