|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Marethyu information?
(c) Abraham the Mage.
2. What does Marethyu mean?
3. Who do two teens watch walk past them?
(a) A young girl with a staff.
(b) A large, seemingly harmless drunk.
(c) A strange-looking creature.
(d) A young man with a sword.
4. What does Scathach say about the Flamels?
(a) They are essentially good.
(b) Death and destruction follow them.
(c) They need to learn compassion.
(d) They are self-centered.
5. Who is Hel?
(a) One of Odin's wives.
(b) One of Zeus' many wives.
(c) Odin's daughter.
(d) Odin's niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Josh use to save them?
2. Who created the anpus?
3. With whom are the Elders working?
4. With whom is Sophie escaping?
5. What is lost to Josh?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Promotheseus driving a Jeep and why is he weak?
2. What happens to Coatlicue just after John Dee brings her into the world?
3. What happens after Sophie becomes aware of the scent of Jasmine?
4. What does Scathach watch from the mouth of the cave?
5. Who does Zephaniah spot in Paris and what does she consider them?
6. What does Virginia Dare tell Josh the purpose of the monsters is?
7. Who is at the party at Tsagaglalal's house and why do they get along?
8. Who is the author of the Prologue and what does she say about Nicholas Flamel?
9. How are Anubis and Aten experiencing the change?
10. What happens to two teenaged hoods who approach a seemingly harmless drunk?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)