|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marethyu mean?
2. What does Tsagaglalal bring over for their ritual?
(a) A scarab beetle.
(b) A jar with a potion inside.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gold, flat ornament with runes scribble on it.
3. Where does Perenelle want to go?
4. Where do the Anpu appear?
(a) On the Antarctic continent.
(b) Near Bilboa.
(c) In a cave near Xibalba.
(d) In a cave near Homer, Alaska.
5. Into what had Dee changed Josh?
(a) A nechoromancer.
(b) A giant.
(c) A shadowraith.
(d) A gargoyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is becoming a beautiful gold statue?
2. Who does Aoife drag into the shadowland?
3. Where does the couple appear?
4. What does the time where Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare now are precede?
5. Who does Perenelle try to calm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to two teenaged hoods who approach a seemingly harmless drunk?
2. Who is in a glass tower and what does he tell his visitor?
3. Where are Dee, Dare and Josh headed and how does Dare handle their pursuers?
4. What happens after Sophie becomes aware of the scent of Jasmine?
5. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh and how does he come to think he may have an answer to the question?
6. What happens to Coatlicue just after John Dee brings her into the world?
7. What is Marethyu showing Scathach and the others and why are they confused?
8. What does Dee tell Josh to do on their way to Alcatraz and how do Josh's memories help him in this task?
9. Describe the conversation that takes place among Machiavelli, Billy the Kid and Nereus.
10. Where are Machiavelli and Billy the Kid and about what are they talking?
This section contains 885 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)