|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is lost to Josh?
(b) The chalice.
(c) The sword.
(d) His parents.
2. Who is driving a Jeep in Chapter 5?
3. What does the time where Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare now are precede?
(a) The dinosaurs.
(b) The first Ice Age.
(c) The Fall.
(d) The second Ice Age.
4. Who has kept Mars safe?
5. What does Josh use to save them?
(a) Hypnotizes the Nereids.
(b) Jumps the boat as if on a ski ramp.
(c) Nothing; John Dee saves them.
(d) The abilities of another whose memories he has.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose head is becoming a jackal?
2. Who is Zephaniah?
3. What is happening to Aten's body?
4. What will Abraham soon be?
5. About what does Perenelle tell Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are Dee, Dare and Josh headed and how does Dare handle their pursuers?
2. Who is the author of the Prologue and what does she say about Nicholas Flamel?
3. What does Dee tell Josh to do on their way to Alcatraz and how do Josh's memories help him in this task?
4. Where are Sophie and Niten escaping from and why is Sophie upset?
5. Who does Zephaniah spot in Paris and what does she consider them?
6. What is Nicholas Flamel's condition and what does Perenelle want to do?
7. What happens after Sophie becomes aware of the scent of Jasmine?
8. How are Anubis and Aten experiencing the change?
9. Describe the conversation that takes place among Machiavelli, Billy the Kid and Nereus.
10. Why does Abraham create the book and what part is Mars supposed to play in the upcoming confrontation with John Dee?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)