|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening to Aten's body?
(a) It is becoming transparent.
(b) It is changing colors.
(c) It is elongating.
(d) It is shrinking.
2. Who is showing the island of Danu Talis to Scathach and the rest of the group Scathach is with?
3. Who does Aoife drag into the shadowland?
(b) John Dee.
(c) Perenelle Flamel.
4. In what does Joan of Arc have faith?
(b) Scathach's abilities.
(d) The power of power.
5. What does Marethyu mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dee not know about the Codex?
2. How does Virginia Dare use her flute?
3. Where does Perenelle want to go?
4. What are Anpu?
5. Why did Virginia go overboard earlier?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Promotheseus driving a Jeep and why is he weak?
2. What significant choice does Josh make?
3. What is Nicholas Flamel's condition and what does Perenelle want to do?
4. Where are Sophie and Niten escaping from and why is Sophie upset?
5. Who is following Odin and what transpires between them?
6. What is Marethyu showing Scathach and the others and why are they confused?
7. What does Dee tell Josh to do on their way to Alcatraz and how do Josh's memories help him in this task?
8. Where is Niten taking Sophie and what does he tell her?
9. Why does Abraham create the book and what part is Mars supposed to play in the upcoming confrontation with John Dee?
10. What happens to Coatlicue just after John Dee brings her into the world?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)