|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dee do that will send a signal to all creatures?
(a) Casts a spell to immobilize Josh.
(b) Casts a spell to immobilize Virginia Dare.
(c) Use his aura to free them.
(d) Sends Ultor back to his dimension.
2. Whose actions threaten every Shadowrealm?
(a) Perenelle Flamel.
(c) Nicholas Flamel.
(d) John Dee.
3. Who is showing the island of Danu Talis to Scathach and the rest of the group Scathach is with?
4. What does the time where Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare now are precede?
(a) The first Ice Age.
(b) The Fall.
(c) The second Ice Age.
(d) The dinosaurs.
5. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh?
(a) To stay behind and guard the boat.
(b) Where is sister is.
(c) Why he has taken up with Dee.
(d) Which twin he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose head is becoming a jackal?
2. What couple enters where the Anpu are?
3. Why is Sophie reluctant to join Perenelle and Tsagaglalal?
4. Where does the couple appear?
5. Who are the Nereids?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Niten taking Sophie and what does he tell her?
2. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh and how does he come to think he may have an answer to the question?
3. What does Perenelle try to do as they are riding in the Jeep and what does she know about her and husband?
4. What is Nicholas Flamel's condition and what does Perenelle want to do?
5. Where are Sophie and Niten escaping from and why is Sophie upset?
6. Describe the conversation that takes place among Machiavelli, Billy the Kid and Nereus.
7. Who is the author of the Prologue and what does she say about Nicholas Flamel?
8. What happens to Coatlicue just after John Dee brings her into the world?
9. Who is in a glass tower and what does he tell his visitor?
10. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle using Sophie's aura, and what does Sophie decide?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)