|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom are the Elders working?
(c) Osiris and Isis.
2. Where is Abraham the Mage?
(a) In his obsidian tower.
(b) In a shadowrealm.
(c) In his glass tower.
(d) In a dungeon under the ocean.
3. Where is Josh going?
(a) To find Sophie.
(b) To Mount Ebron.
(d) The Shadowrealm he is offered.
4. What is weakened helping the Flamels track Josh?
(b) No one.
5. What does Scathach say about the Flamels?
(a) Death and destruction follow them.
(b) They need to learn compassion.
(c) They are self-centered.
(d) They are essentially good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Japanese Warrior say about the courageous?
2. Who is the narrator in the Prologue?
3. Where is the Jeep driven?
4. Why has Mars gone to San Francisco?
5. What does Josh agonize about concerning Sophie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Sophie becomes aware of the scent of Jasmine?
2. Describe the conversation that takes place among Machiavelli, Billy the Kid and Nereus.
3. Why does Abraham create the book and what part is Mars supposed to play in the upcoming confrontation with John Dee?
4. What happens to the police officers outside a building which Dee and Virginia approach and how do Dee, Dare and Josh feel about it?
5. Where is Promotheseus driving a Jeep and why is he weak?
6. What does Sophie at first believe when she wakes in her aunt's house and what does she do when she realizes otherwise?
7. What is Nicholas Flamel's condition and what does Perenelle want to do?
8. Where are Machiavelli and Billy the Kid and about what are they talking?
9. What happens to the group on Danu Talis?
10. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle using Sophie's aura, and what does Sophie decide?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)