|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does Joan of Arc have faith?
(a) Scathach's abilities.
(b) The power of power.
2. Who is the narrator in the Prologue?
(a) Nicholas Flamel.
(c) John Dee.
(d) Perenelle Flamel.
3. What does Zephaniah call Isis and Osiris?
(a) Petulant children.
(b) Petulant schemers.
(c) Brilliant schemers.
(d) Blimished Elders.
4. In what does the couple become instantly dressed?
(a) Buddhist monk robes.
(b) Black t-shirts, black jeans, and reflective sun glasses.
(c) Desert nomad robes.
(d) White t-shirts, white jeans, and black sun glasses.
5. What suddenly goes through Marethyu's body?
(a) A black light.
(b) A blue electrical charge.
(c) A white light.
(d) An arrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with John Dee?
2. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh?
3. Who has kept Mars safe?
4. Who are the Sack Men following?
5. Why does Perenelle ask to be alone with Nicholas along with Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do Dee and Dare notice following and what happens to make Dee change his plans?
2. What is Marethyu showing Scathach and the others and why are they confused?
3. Where are Sophie and Niten escaping from and why is Sophie upset?
4. What happens after Sophie becomes aware of the scent of Jasmine?
5. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle and what does Perenelle tell Sophie?
6. What significant choice does Josh make?
7. What does Sophie at first believe when she wakes in her aunt's house and what does she do when she realizes otherwise?
8. What is Nicholas Flamel's condition and what does Perenelle want to do?
9. What does Scathach contemplate in their volcanic prison, and what does Joan of Arc feel?
10. How does Dr. John Dee change Josh and why?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)