|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else is in the Jeep?
(a) Just Sophie.
(b) Josh and Virgina.
(c) Just Perenelle.
(d) Perenelle and Nicholas Flamel.
2. Where are Nicholas and Perenelle's allies?
(a) Off performing various critical tasks.
(b) Surrounding the couple in a casting circle.
(c) Trapped in other dimensions or other times or weakened.
(d) At the various ends of the pentagram spell design.
3. What is happening to Aten's body?
(a) It is shrinking.
(b) It is changing colors.
(c) It is elongating.
(d) It is becoming transparent.
4. Why does Perenelle ask to be alone with Nicholas along with Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) To heal him.
(b) He has several secrets to tell her.
(c) He wants to make last-minute plans.
(d) To transfer his memories to Sophie.
5. Who is Zephaniah?
(a) The Oracle of Endor.
(b) The Oracle of Zeus.
(c) The Witch of the 7th Gate.
(d) The Witch of Endor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perenelle feel is her and her husband's destiny?
2. From where is Sophie escaping?
3. What does Tsagaglalal bring over for their ritual?
4. What is weakened helping the Flamels track Josh?
5. Who does Aoife drag into the shadowland?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Niten taking Sophie and what does he tell her?
2. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle using Sophie's aura, and what does Sophie decide?
3. Who is the author of the Prologue and what does she say about Nicholas Flamel?
4. What does Dee tell Josh to do on their way to Alcatraz and how do Josh's memories help him in this task?
5. Who does Zephaniah spot in Paris and what does she consider them?
6. How are Anubis and Aten experiencing the change?
7. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle and what does Perenelle tell Sophie?
8. Where are Machiavelli and Billy the Kid and about what are they talking?
9. How does Dr. John Dee change Josh and why?
10. What is Nicholas Flamel's condition and what does Perenelle want to do?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)