|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the teens plan to do?
(a) Steal the drunk's money and clothes.
(b) Report the suspicious character to the police.
(d) Kill the man for fun.
2. For how long does Perenelle want to revive Nicholas?
(a) One more week.
(b) An hour.
(c) A month or so.
(d) One more day.
3. Where do Isis and Osiris walk and talk?
(a) Along the Danube.
(b) Along the Thames.
(c) Along the Volga.
(d) Along the Seine.
4. Who does Josh trust more than the Flamels?
(a) No one.
(c) John Dee.
5. What does Josh use to save them?
(a) Jumps the boat as if on a ski ramp.
(b) Nothing; John Dee saves them.
(c) The abilities of another whose memories he has.
(d) Hypnotizes the Nereids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perenelle feel is her and her husband's destiny?
2. What has been destroyed because of the Flamels?
3. Whose head is becoming a jackal?
4. Why does Josh like Machiavelli better than John Dee?
5. How does Virginia Dare use her flute?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation that takes place among Machiavelli, Billy the Kid and Nereus.
2. Who is following Odin and what transpires between them?
3. What does Perenelle try to do as they are riding in the Jeep and what does she know about her and husband?
4. What does Sophie at first believe when she wakes in her aunt's house and what does she do when she realizes otherwise?
5. How are Anubis and Aten experiencing the change?
6. What happens to the police officers outside a building which Dee and Virginia approach and how do Dee, Dare and Josh feel about it?
7. Who do Dee and Dare notice following and what happens to make Dee change his plans?
8. Why is Prometheusus upset and about what does he agree with Scathach?
9. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh and how does he come to think he may have an answer to the question?
10. Who is in a glass tower and what does he tell his visitor?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)