|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been destroyed because of the Flamels?
(a) Prometheseus' shadowrealm and all its people.
(c) A flat slice of the fifth dimension.
(d) Mount Hebron.
2. What is the only reason Anubis is still alive?
(a) The change is going slowly in him.
(b) No one knows why.
(c) Aten loves him because Anubis is Aten's brother
(d) Anubis has found a secret elixir.
3. For what does Perenelle need Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) For their auras.
(b) For the energy.
(c) For their powers.
(d) She does not need them.
4. Why does Aten want to protect the visitors?
(a) He is afraid of Joan of Arc's god.
(b) He believes they are part of the world's fate.
(c) He is waiting to see if they can get out of the prison.
(d) He has always admired Scathach.
5. Why does Perenelle ask to be alone with Nicholas along with Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) He has several secrets to tell her.
(b) He wants to make last-minute plans.
(c) To transfer his memories to Sophie.
(d) To heal him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aoife drag into the shadowland?
2. How many years have Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare stepped back in time?
3. Who has kept Mars safe?
4. What upsets Sophie about Josh?
5. What will Abraham soon be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Sophie becomes aware of the scent of Jasmine?
2. What does Scathach contemplate in their volcanic prison, and what does Joan of Arc feel?
3. How does Dr. John Dee change Josh and why?
4. Who goes into Xibalba and what do they do?
5. What significant choice does Josh make?
6. About what do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid feel conflicted?
7. Who is the author of the Prologue and what does she say about Nicholas Flamel?
8. Who is following Odin and what transpires between them?
9. What does Dee tell Josh to do on their way to Alcatraz and how do Josh's memories help him in this task?
10. Where is Promotheseus driving a Jeep and why is he weak?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)