|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Nicholas used the last of his strength?
(a) To fight an aparition that becomes real.
(b) To translocate Sophie and Josh.
(c) To track Josh and John Dee.
(d) To find Perenelle.
2. How does one of the teens end up on the hood of a car?
(a) The other teen pushes him up there and out of the way of a knife.
(b) The teen jumps up on it to attack the drunk.
(c) The drunk throws him there.
(d) No one is on the hood of a car.
3. To whom does Machiavelli introduce Billy the Kid?
4. Who else is in the Jeep?
(a) Perenelle and Nicholas Flamel.
(b) Just Perenelle.
(c) Josh and Virgina.
(d) Just Sophie.
5. Where is Sophie?
(a) In New York.
(b) Somewhere in San Francisco.
(c) In Washington, D. C.
(d) On Alcatraz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose plans have become more grandiose?
2. Why does Perenelle ask to be alone with Nicholas along with Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
3. How many years have Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare stepped back in time?
4. What does Perenelle feel is her and her husband's destiny?
5. Who does Perenelle try to calm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What significant choice does Josh make?
2. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle and what does Perenelle tell Sophie?
3. About what do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid feel conflicted?
4. Why is Prometheusus upset and about what does he agree with Scathach?
5. What is Marethyu showing Scathach and the others and why are they confused?
6. Who does Zephaniah spot in Paris and what does she consider them?
7. Who is the author of the Prologue and what does she say about Nicholas Flamel?
8. Who do Dee and Dare notice following and what happens to make Dee change his plans?
9. What is Nicholas Flamel's condition and what does Perenelle want to do?
10. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh and how does he come to think he may have an answer to the question?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)