|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zephaniah call Isis and Osiris?
(a) Petulant children.
(b) Petulant schemers.
(c) Blimished Elders.
(d) Brilliant schemers.
2. Who has kept Mars safe?
3. How does Perenelle feel about Nicholas dying?
4. Whose plans have become more grandiose?
(b) John Dee.
(c) Abraham the Mage.
5. About what are Billy the Kid and Machiavelli unhappy?
(a) Letting loose the creatures on Alcatraz.
(b) Taking orders from Josh.
(c) Having Virginia Dare there.
(d) Taking orders from John Dee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What couple enters where the Anpu are?
2. For what does Perenelle need Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
3. Who created the anpus?
4. What suddenly goes through Marethyu's body?
5. Who is the narrator in the Prologue?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are Dee, Dare and Josh headed and how does Dare handle their pursuers?
2. What happens to the group on Danu Talis?
3. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle and what does Perenelle tell Sophie?
4. About what do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid feel conflicted?
5. Who goes into Xibalba and what do they do?
6. What significant choice does Josh make?
7. What happens to the police officers outside a building which Dee and Virginia approach and how do Dee, Dare and Josh feel about it?
8. What happens after Sophie becomes aware of the scent of Jasmine?
9. Where is Niten taking Sophie and what does he tell her?
10. Who is the author of the Prologue and what does she say about Nicholas Flamel?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)