|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do two teens watch walk past them?
(a) A young man with a sword.
(b) A large, seemingly harmless drunk.
(c) A young girl with a staff.
(d) A strange-looking creature.
2. Whose actions threaten every Shadowrealm?
(a) John Dee.
(b) Perenelle Flamel.
(d) Nicholas Flamel.
3. What was the reason Abraham creates a book?
(a) To save the world.
(b) For when Josh comes into his powers.
(c) For when Dee is declared utlaga.
(d) For when Sophie comes into her powers.
4. How does Perenelle feel about Nicholas dying?
5. Who gives Marethyu information?
(b) Abraham the Mage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Abraham the Mage?
2. Where does the couple appear?
3. What does Zephaniah call Isis and Osiris?
4. Where do Isis and Osiris walk and talk?
5. What does Virginia Dare tell John Dee?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh and how does he come to think he may have an answer to the question?
2. Who is following Odin and what transpires between them?
3. What does Perenelle try to do as they are riding in the Jeep and what does she know about her and husband?
4. What happens to two teenaged hoods who approach a seemingly harmless drunk?
5. Why does Abraham create the book and what part is Mars supposed to play in the upcoming confrontation with John Dee?
6. Why does Virginia become angry at John Dee and how does he placate her?
7. Where is Promotheseus driving a Jeep and why is he weak?
8. What does Virginia Dare tell Josh the purpose of the monsters is?
9. Who does Zephaniah spot in Paris and what does she consider them?
10. What does Sohpie learn when she reads her tablet from Abraham?
This section contains 1,024 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)