|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Machiavelli introduce Billy the Kid?
2. Who is becoming a beautiful gold statue?
3. What has Dee been declared by Isis and Osiris?
(c) A hero.
4. Where does Perenelle want to go?
5. Whose head is becoming a jackal?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Perenelle told her future?
2. What do the teens plan to do?
3. Who does Perenelle try to calm?
4. Who does Aoife drag into the shadowland?
5. What does Dee tell Josh follows the Flamels?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abraham create the book and what part is Mars supposed to play in the upcoming confrontation with John Dee?
2. Where are Machiavelli and Billy the Kid and about what are they talking?
3. Who does Zephaniah spot in Paris and what does she consider them?
4. What happens to two teenaged hoods who approach a seemingly harmless drunk?
5. About what do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid feel conflicted?
6. How does Dr. John Dee change Josh and why?
7. Where are Sophie and Niten escaping from and why is Sophie upset?
8. Who is following Odin and what transpires between them?
9. What is Nicholas Flamel's condition and what does Perenelle want to do?
10. What does Sophie at first believe when she wakes in her aunt's house and what does she do when she realizes otherwise?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)