|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator in the Prologue?
(a) John Dee.
(b) Perenelle Flamel.
(c) Nicholas Flamel.
2. Why has Mars gone to San Francisco?
(a) To join Dee.
(b) To join Machiavelli.
(c) To fight the monsters on Alcatraz.
(d) To kill Dee.
3. Who does Perenelle try to calm?
4. How does Virginia Dare use her flute?
(a) To attack the Flamels.
(b) To distract Abraham and Machiavelli.
(c) To send seagulls to attck the cyclists.
(d) To carry messages.
5. What does Dee do that will send a signal to all creatures?
(a) Casts a spell to immobilize Virginia Dare.
(b) Use his aura to free them.
(c) Sends Ultor back to his dimension.
(d) Casts a spell to immobilize Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Perenelle ask to be alone with Nicholas along with Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
2. Who else is in the Jeep?
3. What does Scathach feel about this new prison?
4. What do the teens plan to do?
5. What suddenly goes through Marethyu's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Scathach contemplate in their volcanic prison, and what does Joan of Arc feel?
2. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh and how does he come to think he may have an answer to the question?
3. Where is Promotheseus driving a Jeep and why is he weak?
4. How are Anubis and Aten experiencing the change?
5. Who goes into Xibalba and what do they do?
6. What happens to two teenaged hoods who approach a seemingly harmless drunk?
7. Who is the author of the Prologue and what does she say about Nicholas Flamel?
8. What happens to the group on Danu Talis?
9. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle using Sophie's aura, and what does Sophie decide?
10. Who do Dee and Dare notice following and what happens to make Dee change his plans?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)