|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose actions threaten every Shadowrealm?
(a) John Dee.
(b) Perenelle Flamel.
(c) Nicholas Flamel.
2. Why does Perenelle ask to be alone with Nicholas along with Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) To heal him.
(b) He wants to make last-minute plans.
(c) To transfer his memories to Sophie.
(d) He has several secrets to tell her.
3. How does one of the teens end up on the hood of a car?
(a) The teen jumps up on it to attack the drunk.
(b) No one is on the hood of a car.
(c) The drunk throws him there.
(d) The other teen pushes him up there and out of the way of a knife.
4. Who else is in the Jeep?
(a) Josh and Virgina.
(b) Perenelle and Nicholas Flamel.
(c) Just Perenelle.
(d) Just Sophie.
5. Who does Josh trust more than the Flamels?
(b) No one.
(d) John Dee.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare stepped back in time?
2. How does Perenelle feel about Nicholas dying?
3. Who is becoming a beautiful gold statue?
4. What does the Japanese Warrior say about the courageous?
5. Who is Zephaniah?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Anubis and Aten experiencing the change?
2. Who do Dee and Dare notice following and what happens to make Dee change his plans?
3. Who is the author of the Prologue and what does she say about Nicholas Flamel?
4. Why does Abraham create the book and what part is Mars supposed to play in the upcoming confrontation with John Dee?
5. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle and what does Perenelle tell Sophie?
6. Where is Promotheseus driving a Jeep and why is he weak?
7. Where are Dee, Dare and Josh headed and how does Dare handle their pursuers?
8. How does Dr. John Dee change Josh and why?
9. Where is Niten taking Sophie and what does he tell her?
10. What happens to the police officers outside a building which Dee and Virginia approach and how do Dee, Dare and Josh feel about it?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)