|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been destroyed because of the Flamels?
(a) A flat slice of the fifth dimension.
(b) Mount Hebron.
(d) Prometheseus' shadowrealm and all its people.
2. Where do the Anpu appear?
(a) On the Antarctic continent.
(b) In a cave near Xibalba.
(c) In a cave near Homer, Alaska.
(d) Near Bilboa.
3. What happens to all Great Elders?
(a) The change.
(b) The become all that is.
(c) They move into a new universe.
(d) Death at the hand of a lesser Elder.
4. What are Anpu?
(a) Short dwarf-like creatures.
(b) The highest caste of wizards.
(c) The lowest caste of wizards.
(d) Tall, jackal-headed warriors.
5. Who does Aoife drag into the shadowland?
(b) Perenelle Flamel.
(c) John Dee.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Abraham speak?
2. Whose plans have become more grandiose?
3. Who does Perenelle try to calm?
4. When was Perenelle told her future?
5. With whom is Sophie escaping?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Sophie becomes aware of the scent of Jasmine?
2. What happens to the police officers outside a building which Dee and Virginia approach and how do Dee, Dare and Josh feel about it?
3. What happens to the group on Danu Talis?
4. Why does Abraham create the book and what part is Mars supposed to play in the upcoming confrontation with John Dee?
5. About what do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid feel conflicted?
6. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh and how does he come to think he may have an answer to the question?
7. How does Dr. John Dee change Josh and why?
8. What is Marethyu showing Scathach and the others and why are they confused?
9. What does Scathach contemplate in their volcanic prison, and what does Joan of Arc feel?
10. Why is Prometheusus upset and about what does he agree with Scathach?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)