|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is driving a Jeep in Chapter 5?
2. Who does Aoife drag into the shadowland?
(b) Perenelle Flamel.
(d) John Dee.
3. To whom does Machiavelli introduce Billy the Kid?
4. Why has Mars gone to San Francisco?
(a) To kill Dee.
(b) To join Machiavelli.
(c) To join Dee.
(d) To fight the monsters on Alcatraz.
5. What upsets Sophie about Josh?
(a) Josh tells Perenelle a lie.
(b) Josh will not let his sword go.
(c) Josh chooses to stay with Dee.
(d) Josh leaves on his own which could be dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Japanese Warrior say about the courageous?
2. Why does Aten want to protect the visitors?
3. What does Zephaniah call Isis and Osiris?
4. Where does Perenelle want to go?
5. From where is Sophie escaping?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Coatlicue just after John Dee brings her into the world?
2. What happens to the police officers outside a building which Dee and Virginia approach and how do Dee, Dare and Josh feel about it?
3. Where are Dee, Dare and Josh headed and how does Dare handle their pursuers?
4. What is Marethyu showing Scathach and the others and why are they confused?
5. Why does Abraham create the book and what part is Mars supposed to play in the upcoming confrontation with John Dee?
6. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle using Sophie's aura, and what does Sophie decide?
7. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh and how does he come to think he may have an answer to the question?
8. Where is Promotheseus driving a Jeep and why is he weak?
9. How does Dr. John Dee change Josh and why?
10. About what do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid feel conflicted?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)