Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what had Dee changed Josh?
(a) A gargoyle.
(b) A giant.
(c) A shadowraith.
(d) A nechoromancer.
2. Why does Perenelle ask to be alone with Nicholas along with Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) He has several secrets to tell her.
(b) He wants to make last-minute plans.
(c) To transfer his memories to Sophie.
(d) To heal him.
3. Where does the couple appear?
(a) At Point Zero.
(b) Near Buckingham Palace.
(c) Near Big Ben.
(d) Near the Louvre.
4. What does the time where Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare now are precede?
(a) The second Ice Age.
(b) The Fall.
(c) The first Ice Age.
(d) The dinosaurs.
5. What do the teens plan to do?
(b) Report the suspicious character to the police.
(c) Steal the drunk's money and clothes.
(d) Kill the man for fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Perenelle want to go?
2. What would be unusual about the gold statue?
3. Who is the narrator in the Prologue?
4. What does Dee tell Josh follows the Flamels?
5. Where do the Anpu appear?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Perenelle try to do as they are riding in the Jeep and what does she know about her and husband?
2. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle using Sophie's aura, and what does Sophie decide?
3. What happens to Coatlicue just after John Dee brings her into the world?
4. Describe the conversation that takes place among Machiavelli, Billy the Kid and Nereus.
5. Where is Niten taking Sophie and what does he tell her?
6. What does Abraham give Scathach?
7. What happens to the group on Danu Talis?
8. What does Virginia Dare tell Josh the purpose of the monsters is?
9. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle and what does Perenelle tell Sophie?
10. Where does Sophie go to think and who is waiting for her?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)