|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zephaniah call Isis and Osiris?
(a) Brilliant schemers.
(b) Blimished Elders.
(c) Petulant children.
(d) Petulant schemers.
2. What has already taken place in Abraham?
(a) A metamorphosis.
(b) The change.
(c) The awakening.
(d) A rejuvenation.
3. What does Perenelle feel is her and her husband's destiny?
(a) To be followed by death and destruction.
(b) To save the world.
(c) To bring about a new earth.
(d) To become demi-gods.
4. To whom does Machiavelli introduce Billy the Kid?
5. Whose actions threaten every Shadowrealm?
(b) John Dee.
(c) Nicholas Flamel.
(d) Perenelle Flamel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Anpu?
2. About what does Scathach think?
3. What are Vimanas?
4. What does Josh use to save them?
5. What was the reason Abraham creates a book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Coatlicue just after John Dee brings her into the world?
2. Where are Machiavelli and Billy the Kid and about what are they talking?
3. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh and how does he come to think he may have an answer to the question?
4. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid discuss about Virginia Dare?
5. Who do Dee and Dare notice following and what happens to make Dee change his plans?
6. What is Marethyu showing Scathach and the others and why are they confused?
7. Who is following Odin and what transpires between them?
8. What happens to two teenaged hoods who approach a seemingly harmless drunk?
9. Who goes into Xibalba and what do they do?
10. What does Tsagaglalal tell Sophie about Josh and Sophie?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)