|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Danu Talis sink?
(a) The world in the future will not exist.
(b) It does not have to sink; it is sinking because of a huge glacier.
(c) The fates cannot be wrong and they predicted it.
(d) Cassandra says it must or the universe is lost.
2. Whose head is becoming a jackal?
3. Where do Isis and Osiris walk and talk?
(a) Along the Seine.
(b) Along the Danube.
(c) Along the Thames.
(d) Along the Volga.
4. Who does Josh trust more than the Flamels?
(b) No one.
(c) John Dee.
5. How does one of the teens end up on the hood of a car?
(a) The teen jumps up on it to attack the drunk.
(b) No one is on the hood of a car.
(c) The drunk throws him there.
(d) The other teen pushes him up there and out of the way of a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dee tell Josh follows the Flamels?
2. Where does the couple appear?
3. Into what had Dee changed Josh?
4. Why does Perenelle ask to be alone with Nicholas along with Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
5. Where are Nicholas and Perenelle's allies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Sophie becomes aware of the scent of Jasmine?
2. Where is Promotheseus driving a Jeep and why is he weak?
3. What happens to the group on Danu Talis?
4. What does Scathach contemplate in their volcanic prison, and what does Joan of Arc feel?
5. Who goes into Xibalba and what do they do?
6. About what do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid feel conflicted?
7. How does Dr. John Dee change Josh and why?
8. Who does Zephaniah spot in Paris and what does she consider them?
9. Who is following Odin and what transpires between them?
10. Why does Abraham create the book and what part is Mars supposed to play in the upcoming confrontation with John Dee?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)