|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Nicholas and Perenelle's allies?
(a) Surrounding the couple in a casting circle.
(b) At the various ends of the pentagram spell design.
(c) Off performing various critical tasks.
(d) Trapped in other dimensions or other times or weakened.
2. Who does Perenelle try to calm?
3. About what are Billy the Kid and Machiavelli unhappy?
(a) Having Virginia Dare there.
(b) Letting loose the creatures on Alcatraz.
(c) Taking orders from John Dee.
(d) Taking orders from Josh.
4. Who had Sophie recently defeated?
5. With whom does Abraham speak?
(a) She Who Watches.
(b) John Dee.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to all Great Elders?
2. Who do two teens watch walk past them?
3. What is lost to Josh?
4. What has Dee been declared by Isis and Osiris?
5. For how long does Perenelle want to revive Nicholas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Niten taking Sophie and what does he tell her?
2. What happens to two teenaged hoods who approach a seemingly harmless drunk?
3. What does Sophie at first believe when she wakes in her aunt's house and what does she do when she realizes otherwise?
4. What happens to Coatlicue just after John Dee brings her into the world?
5. Where are Machiavelli and Billy the Kid and about what are they talking?
6. What does Scathach contemplate in their volcanic prison, and what does Joan of Arc feel?
7. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle using Sophie's aura, and what does Sophie decide?
8. What happens to the group on Danu Talis?
9. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh and how does he come to think he may have an answer to the question?
10. What significant choice does Josh make?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)