|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scathach recognize as belonging to the Anpu?
(a) The white light.
(b) The arrows.
(c) The Vimanas.
(d) The electrical generated wave.
2. Where is Abraham the Mage?
(a) In a shadowrealm.
(b) In his obsidian tower.
(c) In his glass tower.
(d) In a dungeon under the ocean.
3. What is lost to Josh?
(a) The sword.
(b) His parents.
(d) The chalice.
4. What does Tsagaglalal bring over for their ritual?
(a) A gold, flat ornament with runes scribble on it.
(b) A knife.
(c) A scarab beetle.
(d) A jar with a potion inside.
5. Who are the Sack Men following?
(a) John Dee and his companions.
(c) Perenelle and her companions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Perenelle want to go?
2. Why does Josh like Machiavelli better than John Dee?
3. What happens to all Great Elders?
4. For how long does Perenelle want to revive Nicholas?
5. To whom does Machiavelli introduce Billy the Kid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the group on Danu Talis?
2. Who is in a glass tower and what does he tell his visitor?
3. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh and how does he come to think he may have an answer to the question?
4. Describe the conversation that takes place among Machiavelli, Billy the Kid and Nereus.
5. Who is the author of the Prologue and what does she say about Nicholas Flamel?
6. Who is following Odin and what transpires between them?
7. What happens after Sophie becomes aware of the scent of Jasmine?
8. About what do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid feel conflicted?
9. Where is Niten taking Sophie and what does he tell her?
10. How does Dr. John Dee change Josh and why?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)