|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Josh trust more than the Flamels?
(c) John Dee.
(d) No one.
2. With whom is Sophie escaping?
3. Who is Zephaniah?
(a) The Oracle of Zeus.
(b) The Witch of Endor.
(c) The Oracle of Endor.
(d) The Witch of the 7th Gate.
4. Why does Josh like Machiavelli better than John Dee?
(a) Machiavelli has a sense of humor.
(b) Machiavelli has humanity.
(c) Machiavelli is stern.
(d) Machiavelli laughs at himself.
5. From where is Sophie escaping?
(a) Dee's liar.
(c) An underground dungeon near Seattle.
(d) An old jail in San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been destroyed because of the Flamels?
2. Who is driving a Jeep in Chapter 5?
3. Where is the Jeep driven?
4. How does one of the teens end up on the hood of a car?
5. Where is Sophie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who goes into Xibalba and what do they do?
2. What does Perenelle try to do as they are riding in the Jeep and what does she know about her and husband?
3. Where is Promotheseus driving a Jeep and why is he weak?
4. What happens after Sophie becomes aware of the scent of Jasmine?
5. What happens to the group on Danu Talis?
6. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh and how does he come to think he may have an answer to the question?
7. What does Scathach contemplate in their volcanic prison, and what does Joan of Arc feel?
8. Who is following Odin and what transpires between them?
9. Who do Dee and Dare notice following and what happens to make Dee change his plans?
10. What does Sophie at first believe when she wakes in her aunt's house and what does she do when she realizes otherwise?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)