|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Sack Men following?
(b) Perenelle and her companions.
(d) John Dee and his companions.
2. What was the reason Abraham creates a book?
(a) To save the world.
(b) For when Josh comes into his powers.
(c) For when Dee is declared utlaga.
(d) For when Sophie comes into her powers.
3. How does one of the teens end up on the hood of a car?
(a) The teen jumps up on it to attack the drunk.
(b) The drunk throws him there.
(c) No one is on the hood of a car.
(d) The other teen pushes him up there and out of the way of a knife.
4. Who does Perenelle try to calm?
5. Who is the narrator in the Prologue?
(a) John Dee.
(c) Nicholas Flamel.
(d) Perenelle Flamel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dee tell Josh follows the Flamels?
2. Who is Zephaniah?
3. Who had Sophie recently defeated?
4. Who has kept Mars safe?
5. Where do Isis and Osiris walk and talk?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are Dee, Dare and Josh headed and how does Dare handle their pursuers?
2. Who goes into Xibalba and what do they do?
3. Describe the conversation that takes place among Machiavelli, Billy the Kid and Nereus.
4. What happens after Sophie becomes aware of the scent of Jasmine?
5. How does Sophie feel about Perenelle using Sophie's aura, and what does Sophie decide?
6. About what do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid feel conflicted?
7. Why is Prometheusus upset and about what does he agree with Scathach?
8. How are Anubis and Aten experiencing the change?
9. What does Dee tell Josh to do on their way to Alcatraz and how do Josh's memories help him in this task?
10. What does Sophie at first believe when she wakes in her aunt's house and what does she do when she realizes otherwise?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)