|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Abraham create for the twins?
(a) The codex.
(b) The lipon.
(d) The sword and pen.
2. What does Tsagaglalal tell Sophie about magic?
(a) It is actually an illusion.
(b) It is different depending upon who wields it.
(c) It is dangerous.
(d) It is equal and identical.
3. What does Prometheus show off to the others?
(a) His new armor.
(b) His flying skills and intelligence.
(c) His new sword?
(d) His muscles.
4. Why was a war ship in the volcano?
(a) There is no war ship in the volcano.
(b) To kill Scathach and the others.
(c) To secure the volcano from erupting.
(d) To save Scathach and the others with her.
5. What does Perenelle say is very important?
(a) That Nicholas can give Perenelle his magic.
(b) That the potions they drink work on them at the same time.
(c) That Sophie is able to receive Nicholas' blessing.
(d) That Nicholas get one more day of life.
6. Where is Prometheus taking the former prisoners?
(a) He is not yet sure where to take them.
(d) The crystal tower.
7. Whose actions does Tsagaglalal discuss with Sophie?
(d) Others who have prepared the path for Sophie and others.
8. What does Abraham give Scathach?
(a) A sword.
(b) A wand.
(c) A gift in two parts.
(d) A ring.
9. Who does Mars go after with a sword?
(d) John Dee.
10. What idea does Virginia like?
(a) Getting a new flute.
(b) Making John Dee beg for her help.
(c) Killing Josh.
(d) Being empress over all.
11. What does Tsagaglalal say creates magic?
(a) Your aura and imagination.
(b) It is not created; it just exists.
(c) The planetary forces.
(d) The energy from the core of the earth.
12. What does John Dee say that angers Virginia?
(a) He does not need her any longer.
(b) His plans have changed.
(c) He is going to kill Josh.
(d) He is going to need her flute for himself.
13. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk?
(a) On Alcatraz.
(b) In their own Shadowspawn worlds.
(c) Looking for Abraham.
(d) In a Jeep pulling up to Mars Ultor.
14. Why does Sophie leave Josh?
(a) Perenelle speaks to her sharply.
(b) Josh seems uncommunicative.
(c) Perenelle squeezes her hand.
(d) Dee and Virginia sense her presence.
15. Where does Sophie go?
(a) The Secret Garden.
(b) A tunnel under the street.
(c) The attic of her aunt's house.
(d) The basement of her aunt's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie need?
2. Whose voice is heard on the vimana's communication system?
3. What time does Tsagaglalal say Josh and Sophie are on?
4. Why does Dee find Machiavelli's statement humorous?
5. What does Sophie not want the other women to know?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)