|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anubis put in chains?
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) His brother.
2. What choice will Sophie have to make?
(a) To fight for good or evil.
(b) To use her powers when they frighten her.
(c) To trust her brother or not.
(d) To save the world or to destory it.
3. What does Sophie not want the other women to know?
(a) That Josh is aware of what they are doing.
(b) That Sophie is terribly afraid.
(c) That the Witch's memories somewhat control Sophie.
(d) How aware Sophie is.
4. Where are the former prisoners flying?
(a) Over the area that will some day be San Francisco.
(b) Over the area that will someday be Stonehenge.
(c) Over the mouth of the volcano.
(d) Over the Danu Talis.
5. What does Nereus ask?
(a) Whether he should churn up the Bay waters.
(b) Why Virginia hurt his daughters.
(c) Who needs a ride to San Francisco.
(d) Who wants the Lotan.
6. What does Perenelle explain to Nicholas?
(a) His role in the upcoming battle.
(b) Why she revived him.
(c) What Sophie knows.
(d) What he has missed.
7. Who saves Billy?
(d) No one.
8. What does Tsagaglalal say about when Sophie and Josh meet?
(a) It will not be happy.
(b) She says Sophie and Josh will never meet again in this life.
(c) It will answer many questions for Josh.
(d) It will answer many questions for Sophie.
9. What does Perenelle say is very important?
(a) That Nicholas get one more day of life.
(b) That Nicholas can give Perenelle his magic.
(c) That Sophie is able to receive Nicholas' blessing.
(d) That the potions they drink work on them at the same time.
10. How does Sohpie understand about the ritual they are doing?
(a) By reading Tsagaglalal's mind.
(b) Through a book Nicholas had her read when he was teaching her.
(c) From having the Witch of Endor's memories.
(d) By reading Perenelle's mind.
11. Who storms into the room where Perenelle and the others are?
(b) No one.
12. What does Virginia begin to do with her flute?
(a) Turn John Dee to stone.
(b) Hypnotize Machiavelli.
(c) Awaken the creatures.
(d) Hypnotize Dee.
13. What does Gilgamesh say Abraham is finishing?
(a) The Book.
(b) His nap.
(c) Talking with Tsagalalal mentally.
14. What happens to break the connection among the women?
(a) Tsagaglalal removes her hand.
(b) Sophie removes her hand.
(c) Nicholas sits up.
(d) Sophie faints.
15. How do the Sorceress, Sophie and Tsagaglalal begin the ritual to help Nicholas?
(a) Drinking a potion.
(b) Holding hands.
(c) Going into separate trances.
(d) Pulling in magic from the earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scathach realize about Marethyu?
2. On what are letters from Abraham written?
3. What time does Tsagaglalal say Josh and Sophie are on?
4. What does Mars move to do?
5. About what does Abraham explain in his letter to Sophie?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)