|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tsagaglalal gather everyone around her?
(a) She has something to share with them.
(b) She wants to give a speech written by Abraham.
(c) She wants to tell them who she really is.
(d) She wants to end the quarreling among them.
2. What does Machiavelli tell Dee?
(a) That Dee has always been an amateur.
(b) That Dee is an idiot.
(c) That Dee has effectively ended their lives.
(d) That Dee can reanimate the animals.
3. Who is worn out from his trip?
(c) Mars Ultor.
(d) John Dee.
4. What does Sophie know about Josh?
(a) That he is being hurt.
(b) That he is on Alcatraz.
(c) That he believes in what he is doing.
(d) That he is in another time dimension.
5. What does John Dee say Virginia will get?
(b) A just reward.
(c) Her flute back.
(d) All the Shadowrealms.
6. What idea does Virginia like?
(a) Being empress over all.
(b) Making John Dee beg for her help.
(c) Getting a new flute.
(d) Killing Josh.
7. What does Dee do to Billy the Kid?
(a) Makes him go into the lower regions of Alcatraz.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Gives him to the Sphinx for a snack.
(d) Chops off his head.
8. What does Tsagaglalal say she created?
(a) A new staff for Sophie.
(b) A new wand for Sophie.
(c) The garden spot for the twins.
(d) Sophie's memories.
9. For what does Dee say the release of the monsters is?
(a) A distraction.
(c) A demonstration of his power.
(d) A way to bring out the other players in the game.
10. Where does Tsagaglalal send Mars and the others?
(a) To their separate bedrooms.
(b) Inside for tea.
(c) To fight in the courtyard.
(d) To the store for supplies.
11. What does Perenelle say is very important?
(a) That Nicholas get one more day of life.
(b) That Nicholas can give Perenelle his magic.
(c) That the potions they drink work on them at the same time.
(d) That Sophie is able to receive Nicholas' blessing.
12. What is Sophie's dream?
(a) To see her parents alive again.
(b) To be with Josh.
(c) To be a heroine.
(d) To have things resolved so she can go back to being normal.
13. Who is enjoying a party?
(a) Just Perenelle and Nicholas.
(b) Everyone at Tsagaglalal's home.
(c) John Dee and his group.
(d) No one.
14. For how long has Abraham followed Sophie's ancestry?
(a) 1,000 years.
(b) 100,000 years.
(c) 1,000,000 years.
(d) 10,000 years.
15. What does Perenelle explain to Nicholas?
(a) What he has missed.
(b) What Sophie knows.
(c) His role in the upcoming battle.
(d) Why she revived him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie wonder about Aunt Agnes?
2. On what are letters from Abraham written?
3. What does Sophie not want the other women to know?
4. How does Clarent influence Josh?
5. What does Machiavelli think will be John Dee's downfall?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)