|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mars move to do?
(a) Attack Prometheus.
(b) Attack Sophie.
(c) Attack Perenelle.
(d) Hit Tsagaglalal.
2. What did Abraham create for the twins?
(a) The sword and pen.
(c) The codex.
(d) The lipon.
3. Who is worn out from his trip?
(c) Mars Ultor.
(d) John Dee.
4. What time does Tsagaglalal say Josh and Sophie are on?
(a) The elders' time.
(b) The time of choice.
(c) The time of now.
(d) An auspicious thread of time.
5. What does Nereus ask?
(a) Why Virginia hurt his daughters.
(b) Who needs a ride to San Francisco.
(c) Whether he should churn up the Bay waters.
(d) Who wants the Lotan.
6. Who does Scathach scare away?
(a) The anpu.
(b) The vimana.
(c) The elders.
(d) The monsters Dee has unleashed.
7. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk headed after picking up their passenger?
(a) Fisherman's wharf.
(b) They are not sure; they are going to be looking for energy signals.
(d) Tsagaglalal's home.
8. Why did Abraham send Tsagaglalal to the females in Sophie's lineage?
(a) To glean information from them.
(b) To keep them from turning evil.
(c) To teach them.
(d) To guard them.
9. Who is waiting for Sophie when she arrives where she is going?
(b) The ghost of her mother.
10. Who breaks up the fighting?
11. About what does Nicholas wonder?
(a) Why Josh trusted Dee more than Nicholas.
(b) The silence downstairs.
(c) Why Sophie was willing to give some of her aura.
(d) If Tsagaglalal approved of what Perenelle did.
12. What does Dee do to Billy the Kid?
(a) Makes him go into the lower regions of Alcatraz.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Gives him to the Sphinx for a snack.
(d) Chops off his head.
13. What is the Sorceress taking from Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) A little of their auras.
(c) A little of their physical energy.
(d) A little of their magic.
14. What does Sophie know about Josh?
(a) That he is in another time dimension.
(b) That he is being hurt.
(c) That he is on Alcatraz.
(d) That he believes in what he is doing.
15. How does Sohpie understand about the ritual they are doing?
(a) From having the Witch of Endor's memories.
(b) Through a book Nicholas had her read when he was teaching her.
(c) By reading Perenelle's mind.
(d) By reading Tsagaglalal's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is King Gilgamesh doing?
2. Where is Prometheus taking the former prisoners?
3. Who is chasing the former prisoners?
4. What does Tsagaglalal say she created?
5. What does Tsagaglalal tell Sophie about magic?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)