|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Abraham like in Chapter 54?
(a) Liquid gold.
(c) Almost solid gold.
(d) He is still mostly flesh.
2. Who is Odin, Hel and Black Hawk's common enemy?
3. What does John Dee say Virginia will get?
(a) A just reward.
(c) All the Shadowrealms.
(d) Her flute back.
4. What does Scathach realize about Marethyu?
(a) He has lost his humanity.
(b) He is siding with John Dee.
(c) He has not lost his humanity.
(d) He is the one to fight the vimana.
5. What does Prometheus show off to the others?
(a) His new armor.
(b) His flying skills and intelligence.
(c) His new sword?
(d) His muscles.
6. What does Tsagaglalal say she created?
(a) The garden spot for the twins.
(b) A new staff for Sophie.
(c) Sophie's memories.
(d) A new wand for Sophie.
7. Why does Aten figure he will die?
(a) For helping Marethyu.
(b) For helping Tsagaglalal.
(c) For killing a vimana.
(d) For letting Death escape.
8. What does Tsagaglalal say is a tradition?
(a) For everyone to leave their weapons at the door.
(b) For everyone to party before a big battle.
(c) For everyone to get along at her house.
(d) A seance before making plans.
9. What does Virginia begin to do with her flute?
(a) Turn John Dee to stone.
(b) Awaken the creatures.
(c) Hypnotize Machiavelli.
(d) Hypnotize Dee.
10. Why was a war ship in the volcano?
(a) To save Scathach and the others with her.
(b) To kill Scathach and the others.
(c) To secure the volcano from erupting.
(d) There is no war ship in the volcano.
11. Where is Prometheus taking the former prisoners?
(c) He is not yet sure where to take them.
(d) The crystal tower.
12. What does Sophie wonder about Aunt Agnes?
(a) If Agnes approves of what Sophie is doing.
(b) How long Agnes has been watching her family.
(c) If Aunt Agnes is really an aunt.
(d) If Agnes and the Witch are the same person.
13. What is the Sorceress taking from Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) A little of their magic.
(c) A little of their auras.
(d) A little of their physical energy.
14. What happens to break the connection among the women?
(a) Nicholas sits up.
(b) Sophie removes her hand.
(c) Sophie faints.
(d) Tsagaglalal removes her hand.
15. What does Perenelle say is very important?
(a) That Nicholas can give Perenelle his magic.
(b) That Sophie is able to receive Nicholas' blessing.
(c) That Nicholas get one more day of life.
(d) That the potions they drink work on them at the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abraham give Scathach?
2. Who grabs Scathach and Joan of Arc?
3. Where does Sophie go?
4. What idea does Virginia like?
5. Why does Sophie leave Josh?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)