|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie wonder about Aunt Agnes?
(a) If Agnes and the Witch are the same person.
(b) If Aunt Agnes is really an aunt.
(c) How long Agnes has been watching her family.
(d) If Agnes approves of what Sophie is doing.
2. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid think about Virginia?
(a) That she can be convinced to betray John Dee.
(b) That she has little power.
(c) That she is thoroughly under Dee's thumb.
(d) That she cannot be trusted.
3. What does Virginia say Billy the Kid deserves?
(a) A more dignified death.
(b) To die fighting.
(c) To rule a Shadowrealm.
(d) To see the new Earth.
4. What does Tsagaglalal say she created?
(a) A new staff for Sophie.
(b) Sophie's memories.
(c) A new wand for Sophie.
(d) The garden spot for the twins.
5. What does Tsagaglalal say about when Sophie and Josh meet?
(a) She says Sophie and Josh will never meet again in this life.
(b) It will answer many questions for Josh.
(c) It will answer many questions for Sophie.
(d) It will not be happy.
6. What does Tsagaglalal say creates magic?
(a) The energy from the core of the earth.
(b) It is not created; it just exists.
(c) The planetary forces.
(d) Your aura and imagination.
7. Why was a war ship in the volcano?
(a) To kill Scathach and the others.
(b) There is no war ship in the volcano.
(c) To secure the volcano from erupting.
(d) To save Scathach and the others with her.
8. What did Abraham create for the twins?
(a) The codex.
(b) The sword and pen.
(d) The lipon.
9. Where is Prometheus taking the former prisoners?
(b) The crystal tower.
(c) He is not yet sure where to take them.
10. How do the Sorceress, Sophie and Tsagaglalal begin the ritual to help Nicholas?
(a) Pulling in magic from the earth.
(b) Drinking a potion.
(c) Going into separate trances.
(d) Holding hands.
11. What does Abraham say about Scathach's sister?
(a) She is waiting for Scathach in Scotland as this is not her fight.
(b) She is alive but trapped.
(c) She is waiting for Scathach at Tsagaglalal's house.
(d) She is dead.
12. What does Perenelle say is very important?
(a) That Nicholas can give Perenelle his magic.
(b) That Sophie is able to receive Nicholas' blessing.
(c) That Nicholas get one more day of life.
(d) That the potions they drink work on them at the same time.
13. What does Abraham give Scathach?
(a) A ring.
(b) A gift in two parts.
(c) A wand.
(d) A sword.
14. How does Sohpie understand about the ritual they are doing?
(a) From having the Witch of Endor's memories.
(b) Through a book Nicholas had her read when he was teaching her.
(c) By reading Perenelle's mind.
(d) By reading Tsagaglalal's mind.
15. What does Sophie need?
(a) Her brother.
(b) A new staff.
(c) A new wand.
(d) Quiet time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perenelle place around Nicolas' neck?
2. What is King Gilgamesh doing?
3. Where does Sophie go?
4. What does Prometheus show off to the others?
5. Who does Abraham send to do the same job for the males of Sophie's lineage?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)