|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dee find Machiavelli's statement humorous?
(a) Machiavelli's statement enrages Dee.
(b) Dee has a brilliant plan.
(c) Dee thinks Machiavelli is an idiot.
(d) Dee respects Machiavelli.
2. Who grabs Scathach and Joan of Arc?
(b) No one.
3. What does Virginia say Billy the Kid deserves?
(a) A more dignified death.
(b) To die fighting.
(c) To see the new Earth.
(d) To rule a Shadowrealm.
4. What does Perenelle place around Nicolas' neck?
(b) A crystal.
(c) The scarab beetle.
(d) A health rune.
5. What does Tsagaglalal say creates magic?
(a) The planetary forces.
(b) It is not created; it just exists.
(c) The energy from the core of the earth.
(d) Your aura and imagination.
6. For how long has Abraham followed Sophie's ancestry?
(a) 1,000,000 years.
(b) 100,000 years.
(c) 10,000 years.
(d) 1,000 years.
7. What does Virginia tell Dee?
(a) She thinks Dee should run rather than fight.
(b) She is leaving Alcatraz.
(c) She thinks Josh is going to do something crazy.
(d) She has been talking to Josh.
8. What does Abraham give Scathach?
(a) A wand.
(b) A sword.
(c) A gift in two parts.
(d) A ring.
9. Why does Tsagaglalal gather everyone around her?
(a) She wants to give a speech written by Abraham.
(b) She wants to tell them who she really is.
(c) She wants to end the quarreling among them.
(d) She has something to share with them.
10. What does Abraham say about Scathach's sister?
(a) She is waiting for Scathach in Scotland as this is not her fight.
(b) She is waiting for Scathach at Tsagaglalal's house.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is alive but trapped.
11. What is Abraham like in Chapter 54?
(a) He is still mostly flesh.
(b) Liquid gold.
(d) Almost solid gold.
12. What does Perenelle say is very important?
(a) That the potions they drink work on them at the same time.
(b) That Nicholas get one more day of life.
(c) That Nicholas can give Perenelle his magic.
(d) That Sophie is able to receive Nicholas' blessing.
13. Who remains in the cave mouth to watch the crash?
(b) No one.
(c) Joan of Arc.
14. Who is waiting for Sophie when she arrives where she is going?
(d) The ghost of her mother.
15. What does Machiavelli tell Dee?
(a) That Dee has effectively ended their lives.
(b) That Dee has always been an amateur.
(c) That Dee is an idiot.
(d) That Dee can reanimate the animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abraham send to do the same job for the males of Sophie's lineage?
2. How does Clarent influence Josh?
3. What does Tsagaglalal say is a tradition?
4. What does John Dee say Virginia will get?
5. Why does Aten figure he will die?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)