|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to break the connection among the women?
(a) Tsagaglalal removes her hand.
(b) Sophie removes her hand.
(c) Nicholas sits up.
(d) Sophie faints.
2. What crashes into the cave?
(b) A pterodactyl.
(c) The Rukma vimana and the vimana.
(d) A large piece of volcanic rock.
3. What choice will Sophie have to make?
(a) To use her powers when they frighten her.
(b) To save the world or to destory it.
(c) To fight for good or evil.
(d) To trust her brother or not.
4. What idea does Virginia like?
(a) Killing Josh.
(b) Being empress over all.
(c) Making John Dee beg for her help.
(d) Getting a new flute.
5. For what does Dee say the release of the monsters is?
(b) A demonstration of his power.
(c) A way to bring out the other players in the game.
(d) A distraction.
6. What does the Book of the Dead spell do to the creatures when John Dee uses it?
(b) Turns them to dust.
(c) Turns them to stone.
(d) Shrinks them to the size of rats.
7. Who is waiting for Sophie when she arrives where she is going?
(a) The ghost of her mother.
8. What does John Dee say Virginia will get?
(b) All the Shadowrealms.
(c) A just reward.
(d) Her flute back.
9. What does Sophie need?
(a) A new staff.
(b) A new wand.
(c) Quiet time.
(d) Her brother.
10. What does Sophie know about Josh?
(a) That he is being hurt.
(b) That he believes in what he is doing.
(c) That he is on Alcatraz.
(d) That he is in another time dimension.
11. What has Virginia given up to assist John Dee?
(b) Self respect.
(c) Peace and solitude.
12. Where does Sophie go?
(a) The basement of her aunt's house.
(b) A tunnel under the street.
(c) The Secret Garden.
(d) The attic of her aunt's house.
13. Who saves Billy?
(c) No one.
14. What does Nereus ask?
(a) Why Virginia hurt his daughters.
(b) Who wants the Lotan.
(c) Whether he should churn up the Bay waters.
(d) Who needs a ride to San Francisco.
15. What does John Dee say that angers Virginia?
(a) He does not need her any longer.
(b) He is going to need her flute for himself.
(c) He is going to kill Josh.
(d) His plans have changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virginia tell Dee?
2. What does Abraham give Scathach?
3. Who steps in to stop Mars?
4. Who breaks up the fighting?
5. What is King Gilgamesh doing?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)