|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Sorceress taking from Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) A little of their physical energy.
(c) A little of their magic.
(d) A little of their auras.
2. What does Tsagaglalal tell Sophie about magic?
(a) It is different depending upon who wields it.
(b) It is equal and identical.
(c) It is dangerous.
(d) It is actually an illusion.
3. What does Perenelle place around Nicolas' neck?
(a) The scarab beetle.
(c) A health rune.
(d) A crystal.
4. What has Virginia given up to assist John Dee?
(b) Peace and solitude.
(c) Self respect.
5. Where does Sophie go?
(a) A tunnel under the street.
(b) The Secret Garden.
(c) The basement of her aunt's house.
(d) The attic of her aunt's house.
6. What does Sophie wonder about Aunt Agnes?
(a) If Agnes and the Witch are the same person.
(b) How long Agnes has been watching her family.
(c) If Agnes approves of what Sophie is doing.
(d) If Aunt Agnes is really an aunt.
7. What time does Tsagaglalal say Josh and Sophie are on?
(a) The time of now.
(b) The time of choice.
(c) The elders' time.
(d) An auspicious thread of time.
8. What does Machiavelli tell Dee?
(a) That Dee can reanimate the animals.
(b) That Dee is an idiot.
(c) That Dee has effectively ended their lives.
(d) That Dee has always been an amateur.
9. Why does Dee find Machiavelli's statement humorous?
(a) Dee thinks Machiavelli is an idiot.
(b) Machiavelli's statement enrages Dee.
(c) Dee has a brilliant plan.
(d) Dee respects Machiavelli.
10. Who is waiting for Sophie when she arrives where she is going?
(b) The ghost of her mother.
11. On what are letters from Abraham written?
12. What does Abraham say have a great power over events?
(a) No one.
(c) The elders.
13. What happens to break the connection among the women?
(a) Nicholas sits up.
(b) Tsagaglalal removes her hand.
(c) Sophie removes her hand.
(d) Sophie faints.
14. Who does Anubis put in chains?
(b) His brother.
(c) Joan of Arc.
15. How does Sohpie understand about the ritual they are doing?
(a) By reading Tsagaglalal's mind.
(b) By reading Perenelle's mind.
(c) From having the Witch of Endor's memories.
(d) Through a book Nicholas had her read when he was teaching her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What crashes into the cave?
2. Who storms into the room where Perenelle and the others are?
3. Who is worn out from his trip?
4. What does Tsagaglalal say is a tradition?
5. Whose voice is heard on the vimana's communication system?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)