|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie know about Josh?
(a) That he is being hurt.
(b) That he is in another time dimension.
(c) That he believes in what he is doing.
(d) That he is on Alcatraz.
2. Who is enjoying a party?
(a) Just Perenelle and Nicholas.
(b) Everyone at Tsagaglalal's home.
(c) John Dee and his group.
(d) No one.
3. What does Tsagaglalal say is a tradition?
(a) For everyone to party before a big battle.
(b) For everyone to get along at her house.
(c) For everyone to leave their weapons at the door.
(d) A seance before making plans.
4. What does Machiavelli tell Dee?
(a) That Dee is an idiot.
(b) That Dee can reanimate the animals.
(c) That Dee has effectively ended their lives.
(d) That Dee has always been an amateur.
5. What does Sophie wonder about Aunt Agnes?
(a) If Agnes and the Witch are the same person.
(b) If Aunt Agnes is really an aunt.
(c) How long Agnes has been watching her family.
(d) If Agnes approves of what Sophie is doing.
6. What is Abraham like in Chapter 54?
(a) Almost solid gold.
(b) He is still mostly flesh.
(c) Liquid gold.
7. Where are Odin, Hel and Black Hawk?
(a) On Alcatraz.
(b) In a Jeep pulling up to Mars Ultor.
(c) In their own Shadowspawn worlds.
(d) Looking for Abraham.
8. What is Sophie's dream?
(a) To see her parents alive again.
(b) To be a heroine.
(c) To be with Josh.
(d) To have things resolved so she can go back to being normal.
9. What is the Sorceress taking from Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) A little of their physical energy.
(b) A little of their magic.
(d) A little of their auras.
10. What does Abraham say have a great power over events?
(c) No one.
(d) The elders.
11. How does Sohpie understand about the ritual they are doing?
(a) Through a book Nicholas had her read when he was teaching her.
(b) By reading Tsagaglalal's mind.
(c) From having the Witch of Endor's memories.
(d) By reading Perenelle's mind.
12. How does Clarent influence Josh?
(a) To believe Sophie is evil.
(b) To side with Dee.
(c) To break away from Dee.
(d) To believe there are no monsters.
13. Why did Abraham send Tsagaglalal to the females in Sophie's lineage?
(a) To guard them.
(b) To teach them.
(c) To keep them from turning evil.
(d) To glean information from them.
14. Who is worn out from his trip?
(a) John Dee.
(c) Mars Ultor.
15. For what does Dee say the release of the monsters is?
(b) A demonstration of his power.
(c) A way to bring out the other players in the game.
(d) A distraction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scathach realize about Marethyu?
2. What does Sophie not want the other women to know?
3. What does Sophie need?
4. Who storms into the room where Perenelle and the others are?
5. What does Dee do to Billy the Kid?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)