|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Abraham send Tsagaglalal to the females in Sophie's lineage?
(a) To keep them from turning evil.
(b) To glean information from them.
(c) To teach them.
(d) To guard them.
2. What happens when Sophie thinks about wanting to talk with Josh?
(a) He is there in her mind.
(b) He tells her not yet.
(d) There seems to be a block.
3. Where is Prometheus taking the former prisoners?
(a) He is not yet sure where to take them.
(c) The crystal tower.
4. What does John Dee say Virginia will get?
(a) Her flute back.
(c) A just reward.
(d) All the Shadowrealms.
5. Who is worn out from his trip?
(a) John Dee.
(b) Mars Ultor.
6. What does John Dee say that angers Virginia?
(a) He is going to kill Josh.
(b) His plans have changed.
(c) He is going to need her flute for himself.
(d) He does not need her any longer.
7. What is Sophie's dream?
(a) To have things resolved so she can go back to being normal.
(b) To be a heroine.
(c) To see her parents alive again.
(d) To be with Josh.
8. About what does Nicholas wonder?
(a) Why Josh trusted Dee more than Nicholas.
(b) If Tsagaglalal approved of what Perenelle did.
(c) Why Sophie was willing to give some of her aura.
(d) The silence downstairs.
9. Why does Tsagaglalal gather everyone around her?
(a) She wants to end the quarreling among them.
(b) She wants to give a speech written by Abraham.
(c) She wants to tell them who she really is.
(d) She has something to share with them.
10. What is Perenelle's reason for giving Nicholas part of her aura?
(a) She cannot tell him why yet.
(b) She wanted to try out a spell she may need for Sophie.
(c) He is necessary to win the upcoming battle.
(d) She does not want to live a day without him.
11. What is King Gilgamesh doing?
(a) Helping Josh to learn more about his powers.
(b) Helping Josh to overcome Clarent's influence.
(c) Defending the crystle tower.
(d) Searching for Tsgaglalal.
12. What does Tsagaglalal say she created?
(a) The garden spot for the twins.
(b) A new staff for Sophie.
(c) Sophie's memories.
(d) A new wand for Sophie.
13. Who does Mars go after with a sword?
(d) John Dee.
14. What does Abraham give Scathach?
(a) A wand.
(b) A gift in two parts.
(c) A sword.
(d) A ring.
15. What does Perenelle place around Nicolas' neck?
(a) The scarab beetle.
(c) A health rune.
(d) A crystal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie not want the other women to know?
2. What does Virginia begin to do with her flute?
3. Who remains in the cave mouth to watch the crash?
4. What does Sophie do with the emerald tablet?
5. What does Nereus ask?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)