|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What choice will Sophie have to make?
(a) To fight for good or evil.
(b) To save the world or to destory it.
(c) To use her powers when they frighten her.
(d) To trust her brother or not.
2. What does Billy the Kid tell Josh?
(a) The monsters are ready to be released on San Francisco.
(b) That Josh is being used by Dee.
(c) That Billy does not approve of what Dee wants to do.
(d) That someone so young as Josh can't have much power.
3. Who does Scathach scare away?
(a) The anpu.
(b) The elders.
(c) The monsters Dee has unleashed.
(d) The vimana.
4. Why did Abraham send Tsagaglalal to the females in Sophie's lineage?
(a) To guard them.
(b) To teach them.
(c) To glean information from them.
(d) To keep them from turning evil.
5. What does Abraham give Scathach?
(a) A wand.
(b) A sword.
(c) A gift in two parts.
(d) A ring.
6. Who breaks up the fighting?
7. About what is Virginia curious?
(a) Why John Dee angered so many of the old gods.
(b) If John Dee intends to live through his encounter with the old gods.
(c) Dee's plan.
(d) How Billy the Kid gained immortality.
8. What does Tsagaglalal say is a tradition?
(a) For everyone to leave their weapons at the door.
(b) For everyone to get along at her house.
(c) A seance before making plans.
(d) For everyone to party before a big battle.
9. What does Perenelle place around Nicolas' neck?
(b) A crystal.
(c) A health rune.
(d) The scarab beetle.
10. Who is Odin, Hel and Black Hawk's common enemy?
11. Where are the former prisoners flying?
(a) Over the area that will someday be Stonehenge.
(b) Over the mouth of the volcano.
(c) Over the area that will some day be San Francisco.
(d) Over the Danu Talis.
12. What does Nereus ask?
(a) Who wants the Lotan.
(b) Who needs a ride to San Francisco.
(c) Whether he should churn up the Bay waters.
(d) Why Virginia hurt his daughters.
13. How does Clarent influence Josh?
(a) To believe there are no monsters.
(b) To believe Sophie is evil.
(c) To side with Dee.
(d) To break away from Dee.
14. What time does Tsagaglalal say Josh and Sophie are on?
(a) The time of choice.
(b) The elders' time.
(c) An auspicious thread of time.
(d) The time of now.
15. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid think about Virginia?
(a) That she has little power.
(b) That she is thoroughly under Dee's thumb.
(c) That she can be convinced to betray John Dee.
(d) That she cannot be trusted.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Abraham explain in his letter to Sophie?
2. Who is enjoying a party?
3. What does Abraham say have a great power over events?
4. Who steps in to stop Mars?
5. What does Sophie wonder about Aunt Agnes?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)