|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Abraham create for the twins?
(a) The sword and pen.
(b) The codex.
(d) The lipon.
2. What does Tsagaglalal say about when Sophie and Josh meet?
(a) It will answer many questions for Sophie.
(b) It will answer many questions for Josh.
(c) She says Sophie and Josh will never meet again in this life.
(d) It will not be happy.
3. How does Clarent influence Josh?
(a) To side with Dee.
(b) To believe there are no monsters.
(c) To believe Sophie is evil.
(d) To break away from Dee.
4. Who does Scathach scare away?
(a) The vimana.
(b) The elders.
(c) The monsters Dee has unleashed.
(d) The anpu.
5. Who is Odin, Hel and Black Hawk's common enemy?
6. About what does Nicholas wonder?
(a) Why Josh trusted Dee more than Nicholas.
(b) If Tsagaglalal approved of what Perenelle did.
(c) Why Sophie was willing to give some of her aura.
(d) The silence downstairs.
7. What does Perenelle place around Nicolas' neck?
(b) The scarab beetle.
(c) A health rune.
(d) A crystal.
8. What does Billy the Kid tell Josh?
(a) That Josh is being used by Dee.
(b) That Billy does not approve of what Dee wants to do.
(c) That someone so young as Josh can't have much power.
(d) The monsters are ready to be released on San Francisco.
9. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid think about Virginia?
(a) That she is thoroughly under Dee's thumb.
(b) That she can be convinced to betray John Dee.
(c) That she cannot be trusted.
(d) That she has little power.
10. What does Tsagaglalal say creates magic?
(a) It is not created; it just exists.
(b) The planetary forces.
(c) Your aura and imagination.
(d) The energy from the core of the earth.
11. What does Abraham say about Scathach's sister?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is alive but trapped.
(c) She is waiting for Scathach in Scotland as this is not her fight.
(d) She is waiting for Scathach at Tsagaglalal's house.
12. What does John Dee say Virginia will get?
(a) Her flute back.
(b) All the Shadowrealms.
(c) A just reward.
13. Who steps in to stop Mars?
(c) No one.
14. Where are the former prisoners flying?
(a) Over the area that will someday be Stonehenge.
(b) Over the mouth of the volcano.
(c) Over the area that will some day be San Francisco.
(d) Over the Danu Talis.
15. What does Sophie need?
(a) A new staff.
(b) A new wand.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Quiet time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sophie leave Josh?
2. Who is chasing the former prisoners?
3. What has Virginia given up to assist John Dee?
4. What does Virginia tell Dee?
5. What does Sophie wonder about Aunt Agnes?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)