Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Sorceress hope to do in this situation with Nicholas?
(a) Communicate with his unconscious mind before he dies.
(b) Heal him completely.
(c) Give him one more day.
(d) Follow his soul to the afterlife.
2. What does Tsagaglalal say creates magic?
(a) The planetary forces.
(b) It is not created; it just exists.
(c) Your aura and imagination.
(d) The energy from the core of the earth.
3. What does Sophie know about Josh?
(a) That he believes in what he is doing.
(b) That he is being hurt.
(c) That he is in another time dimension.
(d) That he is on Alcatraz.
4. What does Nereus ask?
(a) Why Virginia hurt his daughters.
(b) Who needs a ride to San Francisco.
(c) Whether he should churn up the Bay waters.
(d) Who wants the Lotan.
5. What is Abraham like in Chapter 54?
(a) He is still mostly flesh.
(b) Almost solid gold.
(d) Liquid gold.
6. What is Perenelle's reason for giving Nicholas part of her aura?
(a) She cannot tell him why yet.
(b) He is necessary to win the upcoming battle.
(c) She wanted to try out a spell she may need for Sophie.
(d) She does not want to live a day without him.
7. For what does Dee say the release of the monsters is?
(a) A distraction.
(b) A demonstration of his power.
(c) A way to bring out the other players in the game.
8. How do the Sorceress, Sophie and Tsagaglalal begin the ritual to help Nicholas?
(a) Drinking a potion.
(b) Pulling in magic from the earth.
(c) Going into separate trances.
(d) Holding hands.
9. Who storms into the room where Perenelle and the others are?
(d) No one.
10. What does Sophie not want the other women to know?
(a) That the Witch's memories somewhat control Sophie.
(b) How aware Sophie is.
(c) That Sophie is terribly afraid.
(d) That Josh is aware of what they are doing.
11. Who does Anubis put in chains?
(b) His brother.
(c) Joan of Arc.
12. Why does Dee find Machiavelli's statement humorous?
(a) Machiavelli's statement enrages Dee.
(b) Dee has a brilliant plan.
(c) Dee respects Machiavelli.
(d) Dee thinks Machiavelli is an idiot.
13. What does Perenelle place around Nicolas' neck?
(a) The scarab beetle.
(b) A crystal.
(c) A health rune.
14. What crashes into the cave?
(a) The Rukma vimana and the vimana.
(c) A pterodactyl.
(d) A large piece of volcanic rock.
15. Who does Mars go after with a sword?
(c) John Dee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sophie leave Josh?
2. Who saves Billy?
3. What does Perenelle explain to Nicholas?
4. About what does Nicholas wonder?
5. How does Sohpie understand about the ritual they are doing?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)