|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abraham send to do the same job for the males of Sophie's lineage?
(a) Tsagaglalal's brother.
(b) No one as the men did not need protection.
(d) Abraham himself went.
2. What does the Sorceress hope to do in this situation with Nicholas?
(a) Give him one more day.
(b) Follow his soul to the afterlife.
(c) Communicate with his unconscious mind before he dies.
(d) Heal him completely.
3. What does Virginia begin to do with her flute?
(a) Awaken the creatures.
(b) Hypnotize Machiavelli.
(c) Turn John Dee to stone.
(d) Hypnotize Dee.
4. What does Virginia tell Dee?
(a) She thinks Josh is going to do something crazy.
(b) She is leaving Alcatraz.
(c) She has been talking to Josh.
(d) She thinks Dee should run rather than fight.
5. About what does Nicholas wonder?
(a) Why Josh trusted Dee more than Nicholas.
(b) The silence downstairs.
(c) Why Sophie was willing to give some of her aura.
(d) If Tsagaglalal approved of what Perenelle did.
6. On what are letters from Abraham written?
7. What does Sophie know about Josh?
(a) That he is on Alcatraz.
(b) That he is being hurt.
(c) That he is in another time dimension.
(d) That he believes in what he is doing.
8. What does Tsagaglalal say she created?
(a) Sophie's memories.
(b) A new staff for Sophie.
(c) A new wand for Sophie.
(d) The garden spot for the twins.
9. Who is worn out from his trip?
(a) John Dee.
(b) Mars Ultor.
10. What has Virginia given up to assist John Dee?
(b) Self respect.
(d) Peace and solitude.
11. What does Tsagaglalal say is a tradition?
(a) For everyone to get along at her house.
(b) A seance before making plans.
(c) For everyone to leave their weapons at the door.
(d) For everyone to party before a big battle.
12. Why did Abraham send Tsagaglalal to the females in Sophie's lineage?
(a) To glean information from them.
(b) To teach them.
(c) To keep them from turning evil.
(d) To guard them.
13. What does John Dee say Virginia will get?
(a) Her flute back.
(b) All the Shadowrealms.
(d) A just reward.
14. Where does Tsagaglalal send Mars and the others?
(a) To fight in the courtyard.
(b) To the store for supplies.
(c) Inside for tea.
(d) To their separate bedrooms.
15. What does Tsagaglalal say creates magic?
(a) The planetary forces.
(b) The energy from the core of the earth.
(c) Your aura and imagination.
(d) It is not created; it just exists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gilgamesh say Abraham is finishing?
2. What does Nereus ask?
3. What is the Sorceress taking from Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
4. What do Machiavelli and Billy the Kid think about Virginia?
5. What is Sophie's dream?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)