|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Isis and Osiris walk and talk?
(a) Along the Seine.
(b) Along the Danube.
(c) Along the Thames.
(d) Along the Volga.
2. Where are Nicholas and Perenelle's allies?
(a) At the various ends of the pentagram spell design.
(b) Trapped in other dimensions or other times or weakened.
(c) Off performing various critical tasks.
(d) Surrounding the couple in a casting circle.
3. Who does Aoife drag into the shadowland?
(a) John Dee.
(b) Perenelle Flamel.
4. Where is the Jeep driven?
(a) The lone cypress.
(b) The Redwood forest.
(c) The Coast Guard station at Harbor Beach.
(d) Point Reyes.
5. Into what had Dee changed Josh?
(a) A shadowraith.
(b) A nechoromancer.
(c) A giant.
(d) A gargoyle.
6. About what are Billy the Kid and Machiavelli unhappy?
(a) Letting loose the creatures on Alcatraz.
(b) Having Virginia Dare there.
(c) Taking orders from Josh.
(d) Taking orders from John Dee.
7. What are Anpu?
(a) Short dwarf-like creatures.
(b) The highest caste of wizards.
(c) The lowest caste of wizards.
(d) Tall, jackal-headed warriors.
8. What does the time where Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare now are precede?
(a) The first Ice Age.
(b) The Fall.
(c) The second Ice Age.
(d) The dinosaurs.
9. Why did Virginia go overboard earlier?
(a) She falls overboard by accident.
(b) She thought she could fend off the Nereid with her flute.
(c) She wanted to swim with the Nereid.
(d) A Nereid had grabbed her flute.
10. What has Dee been declared by Isis and Osiris?
(d) A hero.
11. What does Virginia Dare tell John Dee?
(a) That he is not a god.
(b) That he is delusional.
(c) That death and destruction also follow him.
(d) That he lies so well he fools himself.
12. What does Dee tell Josh to do?
(a) Ask the Nereids for safe passage.
(b) Bribe the Nereids.
(c) Yell for Machiavelli.
(d) Drive through the Nereids.
13. How many years have Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare stepped back in time?
(a) About 20,000.
(b) About 10,000.
(c) About 15,000.
(d) About 1,000.
14. About what does Scathach think?
(a) About sacrifice.
(b) How she has always freed her friends in trouble.
(c) About stopping a volcano.
(d) About how death feels.
15. Who is driving a Jeep in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do two teens watch walk past them?
2. What does Dee tell Josh follows the Flamels?
3. What does Tsagaglalal bring over for their ritual?
4. Where does the couple appear?
5. Who has kept Mars safe?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)