|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose head is becoming a jackal?
2. What is weakened helping the Flamels track Josh?
(b) No one.
3. What does Dee tell Josh follows the Flamels?
(c) Death and destruction.
4. What upsets Sophie about Josh?
(a) Josh tells Perenelle a lie.
(b) Josh will not let his sword go.
(c) Josh leaves on his own which could be dangerous.
(d) Josh chooses to stay with Dee.
5. With whom is Sophie escaping?
6. About what are Billy the Kid and Machiavelli unhappy?
(a) Having Virginia Dare there.
(b) Taking orders from Josh.
(c) Letting loose the creatures on Alcatraz.
(d) Taking orders from John Dee.
7. Who is Zephaniah?
(a) The Witch of Endor.
(b) The Oracle of Zeus.
(c) The Witch of the 7th Gate.
(d) The Oracle of Endor.
8. Where is Sophie?
(a) In Washington, D. C.
(b) In New York.
(c) On Alcatraz.
(d) Somewhere in San Francisco.
9. What does Prometheus want to tell Abraham?
(a) That the earth plane is fading.
(b) That the strangers have appeared.
(c) That the shadowrealms are becoming solid.
(d) That the shadowrealms are disappearing.
10. Who is experiencing the change along with Aten?
11. What collapses around the Jeep?
(a) The third dimension.
(b) Archon's Shadowrealm.
(c) Prometheusus' Shadowrealm.
(d) The fifth dimension.
12. Who are the Nereids?
(a) Nereus' sons.
(b) Nereus' wives.
(c) Nereus' daughters.
(d) Nereus' brothers.
13. How does one of the teens end up on the hood of a car?
(a) The teen jumps up on it to attack the drunk.
(b) The other teen pushes him up there and out of the way of a knife.
(c) The drunk throws him there.
(d) No one is on the hood of a car.
14. Who is becoming a beautiful gold statue?
15. Who created the anpus?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose actions threaten every Shadowrealm?
2. What does Dee tell Josh to do?
3. Who does Josh trust more than the Flamels?
4. What couple enters where the Anpu are?
5. What are Anpu?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)