|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator in the Prologue?
(a) Nicholas Flamel.
(b) Perenelle Flamel.
(d) John Dee.
2. Who is becoming a beautiful gold statue?
3. What has already taken place in Abraham?
(a) The change.
(b) A rejuvenation.
(c) A metamorphosis.
(d) The awakening.
4. How does Perenelle feel about Nicholas dying?
5. What collapses around the Jeep?
(a) Archon's Shadowrealm.
(b) The fifth dimension.
(c) Prometheusus' Shadowrealm.
(d) The third dimension.
6. What happens to all Great Elders?
(a) The become all that is.
(b) They move into a new universe.
(c) The change.
(d) Death at the hand of a lesser Elder.
7. Who do two teens watch walk past them?
(a) A young girl with a staff.
(b) A strange-looking creature.
(c) A young man with a sword.
(d) A large, seemingly harmless drunk.
8. Why does Aten want to protect the visitors?
(a) He is waiting to see if they can get out of the prison.
(b) He has always admired Scathach.
(c) He believes they are part of the world's fate.
(d) He is afraid of Joan of Arc's god.
9. What does Prometheus want to tell Abraham?
(a) That the shadowrealms are disappearing.
(b) That the strangers have appeared.
(c) That the shadowrealms are becoming solid.
(d) That the earth plane is fading.
10. What upsets Sophie about Josh?
(a) Josh tells Perenelle a lie.
(b) Josh will not let his sword go.
(c) Josh chooses to stay with Dee.
(d) Josh leaves on his own which could be dangerous.
11. Who had Sophie recently defeated?
12. Who are the Nereids?
(a) Nereus' daughters.
(b) Nereus' sons.
(c) Nereus' brothers.
(d) Nereus' wives.
13. What couple enters where the Anpu are?
(a) The rulers of Mount Olympia.
(b) The Flamels.
(c) Nicolas' brother and sister-in-law.
(d) One who have recently been a perfect copy of Danu Talis.
14. How does Virginia Dare use her flute?
(a) To distract Abraham and Machiavelli.
(b) To send seagulls to attck the cyclists.
(c) To attack the Flamels.
(d) To carry messages.
15. What is weakened helping the Flamels track Josh?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Virginia go overboard earlier?
2. Why must Danu Talis sink?
3. What is wrong with John Dee?
4. What does Scathach feel about this new prison?
5. Who does Perenelle try to calm?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)