|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been destroyed because of the Flamels?
(a) Prometheseus' shadowrealm and all its people.
(b) Mount Hebron.
(d) A flat slice of the fifth dimension.
2. Who created the anpus?
3. For what does Perenelle need Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) For the energy.
(b) She does not need them.
(c) For their powers.
(d) For their auras.
4. Who had Sophie recently defeated?
5. With whom are the Elders working?
(a) Osiris and Isis.
6. What does Virginia Dare tell John Dee?
(a) That he lies so well he fools himself.
(b) That he is not a god.
(c) That he is delusional.
(d) That death and destruction also follow him.
7. What would be unusual about the gold statue?
(a) The statue would be able to send dreams.
(b) The statue would not weigh more than a few ounces.
(c) The statue would be alive.
(d) The statue would be alive and able to speak.
8. Who is driving a Jeep in Chapter 5?
9. What is happening to Aten's body?
(a) It is elongating.
(b) It is becoming transparent.
(c) It is shrinking.
(d) It is changing colors.
10. Who is Zephaniah?
(a) The Witch of Endor.
(b) The Witch of the 7th Gate.
(c) The Oracle of Endor.
(d) The Oracle of Zeus.
11. Who is showing the island of Danu Talis to Scathach and the rest of the group Scathach is with?
12. What suddenly goes through Marethyu's body?
(a) A white light.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A black light.
(d) A blue electrical charge.
13. With whom is Sophie escaping?
14. What does the Japanese Warrior say about the courageous?
(a) They tell their truth despite ridicule.
(b) They triumph.
(c) They choose right despite the odds.
(d) They can do foolish things.
15. What does Perenelle feel is her and her husband's destiny?
(a) To be followed by death and destruction.
(b) To bring about a new earth.
(c) To save the world.
(d) To become demi-gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Josh like Machiavelli better than John Dee?
2. When was Perenelle told her future?
3. Whose plans have become more grandiose?
4. Who is Hel?
5. Why does Perenelle ask to be alone with Nicholas along with Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)