|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What collapses around the Jeep?
(a) Archon's Shadowrealm.
(b) Prometheusus' Shadowrealm.
(c) The fifth dimension.
(d) The third dimension.
2. For what does Perenelle need Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) For their powers.
(b) She does not need them.
(c) For their auras.
(d) For the energy.
3. What does Josh use to save them?
(a) Hypnotizes the Nereids.
(b) Nothing; John Dee saves them.
(c) Jumps the boat as if on a ski ramp.
(d) The abilities of another whose memories he has.
4. What has been destroyed because of the Flamels?
(a) A flat slice of the fifth dimension.
(b) Mount Hebron.
(c) Prometheseus' shadowrealm and all its people.
5. What is happening to Aten's body?
(a) It is becoming transparent.
(b) It is elongating.
(c) It is shrinking.
(d) It is changing colors.
6. What does the time where Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare now are precede?
(a) The dinosaurs.
(b) The Fall.
(c) The second Ice Age.
(d) The first Ice Age.
7. What do the teens plan to do?
(a) Kill the man for fun.
(c) Report the suspicious character to the police.
(d) Steal the drunk's money and clothes.
8. What would be unusual about the gold statue?
(a) The statue would be able to send dreams.
(b) The statue would not weigh more than a few ounces.
(c) The statue would be alive.
(d) The statue would be alive and able to speak.
9. What does Abraham say after hearing the news Prometheus brings?
(a) The world will now end.
(b) The people will be killed by the vimanas.
(c) The world is saved.
(d) All is lost except the shadowrealms.
10. What does Scathach say about the Flamels?
(a) Death and destruction follow them.
(b) They need to learn compassion.
(c) They are essentially good.
(d) They are self-centered.
11. Who had Sophie recently defeated?
12. Who is driving a Jeep in Chapter 5?
13. What does Scathach feel about this new prison?
(b) It will be easy to escape.
(c) It can't be escaped but can be moved.
(d) She's not sure she can escape it.
14. What does the Japanese Warrior say about the courageous?
(a) They choose right despite the odds.
(b) They tell their truth despite ridicule.
(c) They triumph.
(d) They can do foolish things.
15. Who are the Nereids?
(a) Nereus' sons.
(b) Nereus' daughters.
(c) Nereus' brothers.
(d) Nereus' wives.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom are the Elders working?
2. Who does Josh trust more than the Flamels?
3. In what does Joan of Arc have faith?
4. Whose head is becoming a jackal?
5. What is the only reason Anubis is still alive?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)