|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zephaniah call Isis and Osiris?
(a) Brilliant schemers.
(b) Petulant schemers.
(c) Petulant children.
(d) Blimished Elders.
2. Who does Perenelle try to calm?
3. Why had Nicholas used the last of his strength?
(a) To fight an aparition that becomes real.
(b) To translocate Sophie and Josh.
(c) To track Josh and John Dee.
(d) To find Perenelle.
4. Where is Sophie?
(a) On Alcatraz.
(b) In Washington, D. C.
(c) In New York.
(d) Somewhere in San Francisco.
5. What does Perenelle feel is her and her husband's destiny?
(a) To be followed by death and destruction.
(b) To become demi-gods.
(c) To save the world.
(d) To bring about a new earth.
6. Why does Perenelle ask to be alone with Nicholas along with Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) He has several secrets to tell her.
(b) To heal him.
(c) He wants to make last-minute plans.
(d) To transfer his memories to Sophie.
7. Who is becoming a beautiful gold statue?
8. What is Aten watching at the opening to Chapter 25?
(a) The Vimanas rise out of the volcano.
(b) The Vimanas diving into the volcano..
(c) The volcano erupt.
(d) The Vimanas eating the food he leaves for them.
9. What would be unusual about the gold statue?
(a) The statue would be alive.
(b) The statue would not weigh more than a few ounces.
(c) The statue would be alive and able to speak.
(d) The statue would be able to send dreams.
10. When was Perenelle told her future?
(a) She has refused to hear of her future.
(b) Fifty years ago.
(c) While she was on Alcatraz a few days ago.
(d) Hundreds of years ago.
11. How does one of the teens end up on the hood of a car?
(a) The teen jumps up on it to attack the drunk.
(b) The other teen pushes him up there and out of the way of a knife.
(c) The drunk throws him there.
(d) No one is on the hood of a car.
12. How does Perenelle feel about Nicholas dying?
13. Who is the narrator in the Prologue?
(a) Perenelle Flamel.
(b) John Dee.
(d) Nicholas Flamel.
14. What does Prometheus want to tell Abraham?
(a) That the shadowrealms are disappearing.
(b) That the earth plane is fading.
(c) That the shadowrealms are becoming solid.
(d) That the strangers have appeared.
15. What is happening to Aten's body?
(a) It is shrinking.
(b) It is changing colors.
(c) It is elongating.
(d) It is becoming transparent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Mars gone to San Francisco?
2. What does Marethyu mean?
3. What collapses around the Jeep?
4. What does Billy the Kid ask Josh?
5. What has already taken place in Abraham?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)