|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Sophie escaping?
2. What is Aten watching at the opening to Chapter 25?
(a) The Vimanas diving into the volcano..
(b) The volcano erupt.
(c) The Vimanas eating the food he leaves for them.
(d) The Vimanas rise out of the volcano.
3. How many years have Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare stepped back in time?
(a) About 10,000.
(b) About 1,000.
(c) About 15,000.
(d) About 20,000.
4. Who do two teens watch walk past them?
(a) A large, seemingly harmless drunk.
(b) A young girl with a staff.
(c) A young man with a sword.
(d) A strange-looking creature.
5. With whom does Abraham speak?
(b) No one.
(c) She Who Watches.
(d) John Dee.
6. Who else is in the Jeep?
(a) Perenelle and Nicholas Flamel.
(b) Just Perenelle.
(c) Just Sophie.
(d) Josh and Virgina.
7. About what are Billy the Kid and Machiavelli unhappy?
(a) Having Virginia Dare there.
(b) Taking orders from John Dee.
(c) Letting loose the creatures on Alcatraz.
(d) Taking orders from Josh.
8. What collapses around the Jeep?
(a) The fifth dimension.
(b) Archon's Shadowrealm.
(c) Prometheusus' Shadowrealm.
(d) The third dimension.
9. Why does Perenelle ask to be alone with Nicholas along with Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) To heal him.
(b) He wants to make last-minute plans.
(c) To transfer his memories to Sophie.
(d) He has several secrets to tell her.
10. Who is experiencing the change along with Aten?
11. In what does the couple become instantly dressed?
(a) Black t-shirts, black jeans, and reflective sun glasses.
(b) Desert nomad robes.
(c) White t-shirts, white jeans, and black sun glasses.
(d) Buddhist monk robes.
12. Who does Perenelle try to calm?
13. About what does Scathach think?
(a) About stopping a volcano.
(b) About how death feels.
(c) About sacrifice.
(d) How she has always freed her friends in trouble.
14. What has Dee been declared by Isis and Osiris?
(c) A hero.
15. Whose plans have become more grandiose?
(c) Abraham the Mage.
(d) John Dee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to all Great Elders?
2. What does Josh agonize about concerning Sophie?
3. Who is Hel?
4. What is weakened helping the Flamels track Josh?
5. What does Tsagaglalal bring over for their ritual?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)