|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Virginia go overboard earlier?
(a) She thought she could fend off the Nereid with her flute.
(b) She wanted to swim with the Nereid.
(c) She falls overboard by accident.
(d) A Nereid had grabbed her flute.
2. What does Abraham say after hearing the news Prometheus brings?
(a) The world is saved.
(b) All is lost except the shadowrealms.
(c) The people will be killed by the vimanas.
(d) The world will now end.
3. From where is Sophie escaping?
(a) Dee's liar.
(c) An underground dungeon near Seattle.
(d) An old jail in San Francisco.
4. How does Virginia Dare use her flute?
(a) To attack the Flamels.
(b) To distract Abraham and Machiavelli.
(c) To send seagulls to attck the cyclists.
(d) To carry messages.
5. How does Perenelle feel about Nicholas dying?
6. When was Perenelle told her future?
(a) Fifty years ago.
(b) Hundreds of years ago.
(c) While she was on Alcatraz a few days ago.
(d) She has refused to hear of her future.
7. What do the teens plan to do?
(a) Report the suspicious character to the police.
(c) Kill the man for fun.
(d) Steal the drunk's money and clothes.
8. How many years have Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare stepped back in time?
(a) About 20,000.
(b) About 10,000.
(c) About 1,000.
(d) About 15,000.
9. Who had Sophie recently defeated?
10. What does Marethyu mean?
11. Why must Danu Talis sink?
(a) It does not have to sink; it is sinking because of a huge glacier.
(b) Cassandra says it must or the universe is lost.
(c) The fates cannot be wrong and they predicted it.
(d) The world in the future will not exist.
12. Where do the Anpu appear?
(a) On the Antarctic continent.
(b) Near Bilboa.
(c) In a cave near Homer, Alaska.
(d) In a cave near Xibalba.
13. Where does the couple appear?
(a) Near the Louvre.
(b) Near Buckingham Palace.
(c) At Point Zero.
(d) Near Big Ben.
14. What are Vimanas?
(a) The servants of Osiris and Isis.
(b) Saucer-shaped metal discs.
(c) A type of ape-like creatures.
(d) The servants of the Elders.
15. Why does Josh like Machiavelli better than John Dee?
(a) Machiavelli is stern.
(b) Machiavelli has a sense of humor.
(c) Machiavelli laughs at himself.
(d) Machiavelli has humanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has kept Mars safe?
2. What has already taken place in Abraham?
3. Where is Sophie?
4. With whom is Sophie escaping?
5. In what does Joan of Arc have faith?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)