|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must Danu Talis sink?
(a) The world in the future will not exist.
(b) The fates cannot be wrong and they predicted it.
(c) It does not have to sink; it is sinking because of a huge glacier.
(d) Cassandra says it must or the universe is lost.
2. Who is driving a Jeep in Chapter 5?
3. What upsets Sophie about Josh?
(a) Josh leaves on his own which could be dangerous.
(b) Josh will not let his sword go.
(c) Josh tells Perenelle a lie.
(d) Josh chooses to stay with Dee.
4. How does Virginia Dare use her flute?
(a) To attack the Flamels.
(b) To send seagulls to attck the cyclists.
(c) To distract Abraham and Machiavelli.
(d) To carry messages.
5. How does one of the teens end up on the hood of a car?
(a) The other teen pushes him up there and out of the way of a knife.
(b) No one is on the hood of a car.
(c) The teen jumps up on it to attack the drunk.
(d) The drunk throws him there.
6. Who do two teens watch walk past them?
(a) A strange-looking creature.
(b) A large, seemingly harmless drunk.
(c) A young girl with a staff.
(d) A young man with a sword.
7. Why does Josh like Machiavelli better than John Dee?
(a) Machiavelli laughs at himself.
(b) Machiavelli is stern.
(c) Machiavelli has humanity.
(d) Machiavelli has a sense of humor.
8. What is wrong with John Dee?
(a) He is fading.
(b) He is seasick.
(c) He has a headache.
(d) He was shot with a poison dart.
9. Where is the Jeep driven?
(a) Point Reyes.
(b) The Redwood forest.
(c) The lone cypress.
(d) The Coast Guard station at Harbor Beach.
10. Who is experiencing the change along with Aten?
11. What does Dee tell Josh follows the Flamels?
(c) Death and destruction.
12. What does Zephaniah call Isis and Osiris?
(a) Brilliant schemers.
(b) Blimished Elders.
(c) Petulant schemers.
(d) Petulant children.
13. What does Perenelle feel is her and her husband's destiny?
(a) To bring about a new earth.
(b) To become demi-gods.
(c) To be followed by death and destruction.
(d) To save the world.
14. Where is Sophie?
(a) In Washington, D. C.
(b) On Alcatraz.
(c) In New York.
(d) Somewhere in San Francisco.
15. Why is Sophie reluctant to join Perenelle and Tsagaglalal?
(a) Sophie is not sure she trusts Perenelle.
(b) Sophie thinks her aunt has been changed by the sorceress.
(c) Sophie is worried about their plotting against Josh.
(d) Sophie cannot believe who her aunt is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the reason Abraham creates a book?
2. Who is the narrator in the Prologue?
3. Whose head is becoming a jackal?
4. What does the time where Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare now are precede?
5. How does Perenelle feel about Nicholas dying?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)