|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upsets Sophie about Josh?
(a) Josh leaves on his own which could be dangerous.
(b) Josh chooses to stay with Dee.
(c) Josh will not let his sword go.
(d) Josh tells Perenelle a lie.
2. Who does Josh trust more than the Flamels?
(b) No one.
(c) John Dee.
3. Who does Perenelle try to calm?
4. Where does Perenelle want to go?
5. Why had Nicholas used the last of his strength?
(a) To translocate Sophie and Josh.
(b) To track Josh and John Dee.
(c) To fight an aparition that becomes real.
(d) To find Perenelle.
6. What does Josh agonize about concerning Sophie?
(a) That Sophie will not love him anymore.
(b) That he failed to protect Sophie.
(c) That Sophie is in grave danger.
(d) That Sophie is having a difficult time getting away from the Flamels.
7. Who had Sophie recently defeated?
8. Who are the Nereids?
(a) Nereus' daughters.
(b) Nereus' brothers.
(c) Nereus' sons.
(d) Nereus' wives.
9. Who is experiencing the change along with Aten?
10. What couple enters where the Anpu are?
(a) The Flamels.
(b) Nicolas' brother and sister-in-law.
(c) One who have recently been a perfect copy of Danu Talis.
(d) The rulers of Mount Olympia.
11. What does Scathach say about the Flamels?
(a) Death and destruction follow them.
(b) They are self-centered.
(c) They need to learn compassion.
(d) They are essentially good.
12. From where is Sophie escaping?
(a) Dee's liar.
(b) An underground dungeon near Seattle.
(c) An old jail in San Francisco.
13. What does Virginia Dare tell John Dee?
(a) That he is delusional.
(b) That he lies so well he fools himself.
(c) That death and destruction also follow him.
(d) That he is not a god.
14. What does Dee not know about the Codex?
(a) That Josh still has two pages of the Codex.
(b) That the Codex is merely a book of suggestions.
(c) That the Codex is written in a code no one knows.
(d) That the Codex is full of superstitions.
15. What does Perenelle feel is her and her husband's destiny?
(a) To save the world.
(b) To bring about a new earth.
(c) To become demi-gods.
(d) To be followed by death and destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only reason Anubis is still alive?
2. Where is the Jeep driven?
3. What will Abraham soon be?
4. How does Virginia Dare use her flute?
5. Where is Sophie?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)