|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created the anpus?
2. What happens to all Great Elders?
(a) They move into a new universe.
(b) The become all that is.
(c) Death at the hand of a lesser Elder.
(d) The change.
3. What does Dee do that will send a signal to all creatures?
(a) Sends Ultor back to his dimension.
(b) Casts a spell to immobilize Virginia Dare.
(c) Casts a spell to immobilize Josh.
(d) Use his aura to free them.
4. Where does Perenelle want to go?
5. To whom does Machiavelli introduce Billy the Kid?
6. Why has Mars gone to San Francisco?
(a) To join Dee.
(b) To fight the monsters on Alcatraz.
(c) To kill Dee.
(d) To join Machiavelli.
7. What does Josh use to save them?
(a) Jumps the boat as if on a ski ramp.
(b) Nothing; John Dee saves them.
(c) Hypnotizes the Nereids.
(d) The abilities of another whose memories he has.
8. Why had Nicholas used the last of his strength?
(a) To fight an aparition that becomes real.
(b) To translocate Sophie and Josh.
(c) To find Perenelle.
(d) To track Josh and John Dee.
9. What does Marethyu mean?
10. What does Scathach say about the Flamels?
(a) They are self-centered.
(b) They need to learn compassion.
(c) They are essentially good.
(d) Death and destruction follow them.
11. With whom are the Elders working?
(d) Osiris and Isis.
12. What does Zephaniah call Isis and Osiris?
(a) Petulant schemers.
(b) Brilliant schemers.
(c) Blimished Elders.
(d) Petulant children.
13. What is lost to Josh?
(a) The sword.
(c) The chalice.
(d) His parents.
14. From where is Sophie escaping?
(a) An underground dungeon near Seattle.
(b) Dee's liar.
(c) An old jail in San Francisco.
15. What does Tsagaglalal bring over for their ritual?
(a) A jar with a potion inside.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gold, flat ornament with runes scribble on it.
(d) A scarab beetle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Nicholas and Perenelle's allies?
2. What is Aten watching at the opening to Chapter 25?
3. What does Virginia Dare tell John Dee?
4. What does the time where Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare now are precede?
5. How many years have Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare stepped back in time?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)