|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Scathach think?
(a) About sacrifice.
(b) About stopping a volcano.
(c) About how death feels.
(d) How she has always freed her friends in trouble.
2. From where is Sophie escaping?
(a) Dee's liar.
(b) An old jail in San Francisco.
(c) An underground dungeon near Seattle.
3. Who is the narrator in the Prologue?
(a) Perenelle Flamel.
(b) John Dee.
(d) Nicholas Flamel.
4. What does Zephaniah call Isis and Osiris?
(a) Blimished Elders.
(b) Petulant schemers.
(c) Brilliant schemers.
(d) Petulant children.
5. Where does the couple appear?
(a) Near Big Ben.
(b) Near the Louvre.
(c) At Point Zero.
(d) Near Buckingham Palace.
6. What does Abraham say after hearing the news Prometheus brings?
(a) All is lost except the shadowrealms.
(b) The people will be killed by the vimanas.
(c) The world is saved.
(d) The world will now end.
7. Where is Josh going?
(a) The Shadowrealm he is offered.
(c) To Mount Ebron.
(d) To find Sophie.
8. What couple enters where the Anpu are?
(a) The Flamels.
(b) The rulers of Mount Olympia.
(c) Nicolas' brother and sister-in-law.
(d) One who have recently been a perfect copy of Danu Talis.
9. Who does Josh trust more than the Flamels?
(b) John Dee.
(d) No one.
10. What does Marethyu mean?
11. Where is Sophie?
(a) Somewhere in San Francisco.
(b) In Washington, D. C.
(c) In New York.
(d) On Alcatraz.
12. Where do the Anpu appear?
(a) Near Bilboa.
(b) On the Antarctic continent.
(c) In a cave near Xibalba.
(d) In a cave near Homer, Alaska.
13. How does Virginia Dare use her flute?
(a) To carry messages.
(b) To send seagulls to attck the cyclists.
(c) To attack the Flamels.
(d) To distract Abraham and Machiavelli.
14. What does Josh agonize about concerning Sophie?
(a) That Sophie will not love him anymore.
(b) That Sophie is having a difficult time getting away from the Flamels.
(c) That he failed to protect Sophie.
(d) That Sophie is in grave danger.
15. What suddenly goes through Marethyu's body?
(a) A white light.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A blue electrical charge.
(d) A black light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aoife drag into the shadowland?
2. What will Abraham soon be?
3. About what are Billy the Kid and Machiavelli unhappy?
4. Why had Nicholas used the last of his strength?
5. What are Anpu?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)