|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been destroyed because of the Flamels?
(a) Mount Hebron.
(b) Prometheseus' shadowrealm and all its people.
(c) A flat slice of the fifth dimension.
2. With whom is Sophie escaping?
3. What is wrong with John Dee?
(a) He is fading.
(b) He was shot with a poison dart.
(c) He has a headache.
(d) He is seasick.
4. Whose plans have become more grandiose?
(a) John Dee.
(b) Abraham the Mage.
5. Who gives Marethyu information?
(b) Abraham the Mage.
6. For what does Perenelle need Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) For the energy.
(b) For their auras.
(c) She does not need them.
(d) For their powers.
7. What does Scathach feel about this new prison?
(a) It can't be escaped but can be moved.
(b) It will be easy to escape.
(c) She's not sure she can escape it.
8. What couple enters where the Anpu are?
(a) The rulers of Mount Olympia.
(b) One who have recently been a perfect copy of Danu Talis.
(c) Nicolas' brother and sister-in-law.
(d) The Flamels.
9. What does Josh use to save them?
(a) The abilities of another whose memories he has.
(b) Jumps the boat as if on a ski ramp.
(c) Hypnotizes the Nereids.
(d) Nothing; John Dee saves them.
10. What does Zephaniah call Isis and Osiris?
(a) Petulant schemers.
(b) Blimished Elders.
(c) Brilliant schemers.
(d) Petulant children.
11. Where is Abraham the Mage?
(a) In his obsidian tower.
(b) In his glass tower.
(c) In a dungeon under the ocean.
(d) In a shadowrealm.
12. What are Vimanas?
(a) The servants of Osiris and Isis.
(b) Saucer-shaped metal discs.
(c) The servants of the Elders.
(d) A type of ape-like creatures.
13. Where does Perenelle want to go?
14. Who is becoming a beautiful gold statue?
15. What does Dee tell Josh follows the Flamels?
(b) Death and destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aten watching at the opening to Chapter 25?
2. Why must Danu Talis sink?
3. Who had Sophie recently defeated?
4. What is happening to Aten's body?
5. What collapses around the Jeep?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)