|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What couple enters where the Anpu are?
(a) One who have recently been a perfect copy of Danu Talis.
(b) The rulers of Mount Olympia.
(c) Nicolas' brother and sister-in-law.
(d) The Flamels.
2. What does Dee tell Josh to do?
(a) Drive through the Nereids.
(b) Ask the Nereids for safe passage.
(c) Yell for Machiavelli.
(d) Bribe the Nereids.
3. In what does the couple become instantly dressed?
(a) Black t-shirts, black jeans, and reflective sun glasses.
(b) Desert nomad robes.
(c) Buddhist monk robes.
(d) White t-shirts, white jeans, and black sun glasses.
4. Where are Nicholas and Perenelle's allies?
(a) Off performing various critical tasks.
(b) Surrounding the couple in a casting circle.
(c) At the various ends of the pentagram spell design.
(d) Trapped in other dimensions or other times or weakened.
5. Into what had Dee changed Josh?
(a) A giant.
(b) A shadowraith.
(c) A nechoromancer.
(d) A gargoyle.
6. With whom does Abraham speak?
(b) No one.
(c) She Who Watches.
(d) John Dee.
7. What does Dee not know about the Codex?
(a) That Josh still has two pages of the Codex.
(b) That the Codex is full of superstitions.
(c) That the Codex is merely a book of suggestions.
(d) That the Codex is written in a code no one knows.
8. What does Marethyu mean?
9. With whom are the Elders working?
(a) Osiris and Isis.
10. For what does Perenelle need Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) She does not need them.
(b) For the energy.
(c) For their auras.
(d) For their powers.
11. Where is Sophie?
(a) On Alcatraz.
(b) Somewhere in San Francisco.
(c) In New York.
(d) In Washington, D. C.
12. Who is Zephaniah?
(a) The Oracle of Zeus.
(b) The Witch of the 7th Gate.
(c) The Witch of Endor.
(d) The Oracle of Endor.
13. What does the time where Scathach, Joan of Arc, Saint-Germain, Palamedes, and William Shakespeare now are precede?
(a) The first Ice Age.
(b) The dinosaurs.
(c) The second Ice Age.
(d) The Fall.
14. What does Virginia Dare tell John Dee?
(a) That he is not a god.
(b) That he is delusional.
(c) That death and destruction also follow him.
(d) That he lies so well he fools himself.
15. Why does Perenelle ask to be alone with Nicholas along with Sophie and Tsagaglalal?
(a) He has several secrets to tell her.
(b) To heal him.
(c) To transfer his memories to Sophie.
(d) He wants to make last-minute plans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Sophie recently defeated?
2. What is wrong with John Dee?
3. Why must Danu Talis sink?
4. Who is the narrator in the Prologue?
5. What suddenly goes through Marethyu's body?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)