|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scathach say about the Flamels?
(a) Death and destruction follow them.
(b) They are self-centered.
(c) They need to learn compassion.
(d) They are essentially good.
2. Whose head is becoming a jackal?
3. Why has Mars gone to San Francisco?
(a) To join Machiavelli.
(b) To join Dee.
(c) To fight the monsters on Alcatraz.
(d) To kill Dee.
4. Where is Abraham the Mage?
(a) In his glass tower.
(b) In his obsidian tower.
(c) In a dungeon under the ocean.
(d) In a shadowrealm.
5. What would be unusual about the gold statue?
(a) The statue would be alive and able to speak.
(b) The statue would be able to send dreams.
(c) The statue would not weigh more than a few ounces.
(d) The statue would be alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Jeep driven?
2. Where does Perenelle want to go?
3. Whose plans have become more grandiose?
4. What does the Japanese Warrior say about the courageous?
5. What does Prometheus want to tell Abraham?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)