|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Abraham explain in his letter to Sophie?
(b) Service and duty.
2. What does Tsagaglalal say is a tradition?
(a) For everyone to leave their weapons at the door.
(b) For everyone to party before a big battle.
(c) For everyone to get along at her house.
(d) A seance before making plans.
3. For what does Dee say the release of the monsters is?
(b) A distraction.
(c) A way to bring out the other players in the game.
(d) A demonstration of his power.
4. On what are letters from Abraham written?
5. What does Tsagaglalal bring over for their ritual?
(a) A gold, flat ornament with runes scribble on it.
(b) A scarab beetle.
(c) A knife.
(d) A jar with a potion inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Abraham followed Sophie's ancestry?
2. What is happening to Aten's body?
3. Whose head is becoming a jackal?
4. What will Abraham soon be?
5. Who are the Sack Men following?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)