|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tsagaglalal gather everyone around her?
(a) She wants to give a speech written by Abraham.
(b) She has something to share with them.
(c) She wants to end the quarreling among them.
(d) She wants to tell them who she really is.
2. What choice will Sophie have to make?
(a) To fight for good or evil.
(b) To use her powers when they frighten her.
(c) To trust her brother or not.
(d) To save the world or to destory it.
3. About what are Billy the Kid and Machiavelli unhappy?
(a) Having Virginia Dare there.
(b) Letting loose the creatures on Alcatraz.
(c) Taking orders from John Dee.
(d) Taking orders from Josh.
4. What would be unusual about the gold statue?
(a) The statue would be able to send dreams.
(b) The statue would be alive and able to speak.
(c) The statue would be alive.
(d) The statue would not weigh more than a few ounces.
5. Who is becoming a beautiful gold statue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Abraham send Tsagaglalal to the females in Sophie's lineage?
2. What will Abraham soon be?
3. How does one of the teens end up on the hood of a car?
4. About what does Abraham explain in his letter to Sophie?
5. What happens to all Great Elders?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)