Prologue, Chapters 1-4
• The prologue is written by Perenelle Flamel. Her husband, Nicholas, is dying, having used the last of his strength tracking John Dee.
• Dee has changed Josh into a nechromancer and had Josh call forth Coatlicue, an Archon.
• Josh did not join his sister when she arrived. He stayed with Dee. All of Nicholas's allies are trapped in various places.
• Sophie, Josh's sister is somewhere in San Francisco and Perenelle must find her and instruct her. This was foretold in prophecy.
• A couple steps into a cave and comes out dressed in white with black sun glasses at Point Zero before the Cathedral in Paris.
• Sophie goes to Dee's office in Paris and with the help of Aoife sends Coatlicue back to her Shadowrealm. Dee and Josh run.
• Dee tells Josh that Coatlicue would have remade the world into a paradise. Josh doesn't trust Dee but...
This section contains 2,700 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)