Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11, Iphigenia—Chapter 12, Mr. Bold's Visit to Plumstead)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
2. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
3. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
4. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
5. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Harding react when...
This section contains 957 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)