|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
2. Who says, "What good to us is this place or all the money, if we are to be ill-spoken of ?"
3. Who says, " I want to ask you if you can oblige me in a certain matter"?
4. Who offers Harding several jobs to keep him nearby?
(c) The bishop.
5. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country has Anticant spent most of his earlier days?
2. Where does Harding go after dinner on his second day in London?
3. Who does Anticant condemn harshly?
4. How much money does Grantly tell Harding he will have when he resigns?
5. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)