|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lays in bed at the beginning of Chapter 11, "Iphigenia"?
2. How is Sir Abraham described?
(a) Big and tall.
(b) Short and skinny.
(c) Tall and thin.
(d) Short and fat.
3. Why does the narrator, when addressing his female readers, say they do not understand Eleanor?
(a) Because she is younger than them.
(b) Because she is uneducated.
(c) Because she is not pretty.
(d) Because they are already married.
4. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
(a) Lake Como.
(b) Lake Prespa.
(c) Lake Maggiore.
(d) Lake Geneva.
5. What does Harding say is nice about his little cottage?
(a) The fireplace.
(b) The balcony.
(c) The garden.
(d) The stairwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is Harding's little cottage worth a year?
2. What does Anticant do for a living?
3. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
4. Who is Bold out with when Eleanor goes to see him?
5. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)