|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You must now, you know, cease any joking about me and Mr. Bold."?
2. Who does Anticant condemn harshly?
3. How long does Harding wait for his appointment with Sir Abraham?
(a) 1 or 2 minutes.
(b) 15 or 20 minutes,
(c) 30 or 45 minutes.
(d) An hour.
4. How much does Bold think dropping the lawsuit will cost?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 800 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 400 pounds.
5. Who recommended that Bold buy a magazine by Sentiment?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sir Abraham described?
2. Who says, "That's philosophical; it's quite refreshing to hear a man talking of his hundreds in so purely indifferent a manner"?
3. Where do Harding and Eleanor move while waiting for their cottage to clear out?
4. Who does Grantly throw out of his home at the end of "Mr. Bold's Visit to Plumstead"?
5. Where does Harding say he is going at the beginning of Chapter 13, "The Warden's Decision"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)