|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anticant's first name?
2. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) All day.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. Who dies at the end of Chapter 20, "Farewell"?
4. How soon after his meeting with Sir Abraham does Harding go back home?
(a) That same night.
(b) The next afternoon.
(c) Two days later.
(d) The next morning.
5. Where does Harding say he is going at the beginning of Chapter 13, "The Warden's Decision"?
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bold out with when Eleanor goes to see him?
2. About how old is Sir Abraham?
3. Harding says a second newspaper article that speaks badly of him will be read all the clergymen in what city?
4. Who says, "Don't you know that their attorneys have noticed us that they have withdrawn the suit"?
5. A second newspaper article published about Harding what the last of how many leaders in the paper?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)