|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I had such good news for you, and now you make me fear I am too late"?
2. What time is it when Harding meets with Sir. Abraham?
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 4 p.m.
3. What do Harding and the beadsmen drink at his farewell gathering?
4. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor compare Harding to?
5. The narrator says Sir Abraham has a stoop where?
(a) In his back.
(b) In his hips.
(c) In his neck.
(d) In his legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harding spend of his second day in London?
2. How does Grantly pay his and Harding's legal fees?
3. What time is it when Harding gets back to his London hotel from meeting with Sir Abraham?
4. Where is Anticant from?
5. The narrator says Eleanor is worthy of being the daughter of whom?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)