|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country has Anticant spent most of his earlier days?
2. How much is Harding's little cottage worth a year?
(a) 60 pounds.
(b) 120 pounds.
(c) 80 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
3. Who says, "Mr. Bold can act as he thinks proper, my love"?
4. Where do Harding and Eleanor move while waiting for their cottage to clear out?
(a) A church basement.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) In with the bishop.
(d) In with Grantly.
5. Who says, "What good to us is this place or all the money, if we are to be ill-spoken of ?"
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says Eleanor is worthy of being the daughter of whom?
2. Who dies at the end of Chapter 20, "Farewell"?
3. Who offers Harding several jobs to keep him nearby?
4. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
5. How much money does Grantly tell Harding he will have when he resigns?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)