|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harding's first name?
2. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
3. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
4. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
5. What is Bold's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
2. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
3. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
4. Who is Bold's lawyer?
5. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Harding feel when Bold tells him he will probably take legal action against him?
2. How do Bold and the beadsmen feel when they read an article about Harding in the newspaper?
3. What happens when Bold goes to visit Harding, hoping to demand a detailed statement of the hospital's accounts?
4. How do the inmates at the hospital react when they hear about reforms in other churches?
5. What do Grantly and the bishop tell Harding when he asks what should be done about the slander the Jupiter published against him?
6. What happens when Bold sees Eleanor after missing Harding's party?
7. How do Grantly and his lawyer prepare for the possibility that the beadsmen will take legal action against Harding?
8. How does Hiram's Hospital come to exist?
9. What happens when Bold and Mary receive their party invitations?
10. What is Harding's relationship to the Bishop of Barchester?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)