|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What time is it when Harding meets with Sir. Abraham?
a) 10 p.m.
d) 4 p.m.
2. Where does Harding go after dinner on his second day in London?
c) Cigar house.
3. How many old men have died at the time the conclusion is being narrated?
4. Who does Grantly throw out of his home at the end of "Mr. Bold's Visit to Plumstead"?
5. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
This section contains 436 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)