|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
2. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
3. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Every two weeks.
(d) Each day.
4. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(a) Father and son.
(d) Best friends.
5. What is Bold's occupation?
6. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(a) The bishop.
7. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
8. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
9. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
(a) Lord Dorking.
(b) Lord Crawley.
(c) Lord Merrow.
(d) Lord Guildford.
10. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
(a) Song books.
11. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
12. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(a) The bishop.
13. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 550 pounds.
(b) 800 pounds.
(c) 1200 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
14. What is Bold's first name?
15. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
2. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
3. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
4. Who does the narrator describe as "a man somewhat shy of speaking of himself"?
5. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)