|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You shall do just what your heart tells you to be right; you shall do whatever you think best yourself"?
(a) The bishop.
(d) Sir Abraham.
2. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
3. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
4. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 1200 pounds.
(b) 550 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
5. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
6. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(c) The bishop.
7. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Each day.
8. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
9. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
10. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
11. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 11 years,
(d) 1 year.
12. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
(c) The bishop.
13. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Hopewell's Hospital.
(b) Harding's Hospital.
(c) Hiram's Hospital.
(d) Haversham's Hospital.
14. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
15. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Constraint Bill.
(b) Convent Confinement Bill.
(c) Convent Custody Bill.
(d) Convent Committal Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
2. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
3. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
4. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
5. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)