|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
2. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
3. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
4. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
5. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
6. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) His father.
(b) The Church.
(c) His wife.
(d) The beadsmen.
7. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
8. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) Billy Gazy.
(b) Tommy White.
(c) David Martin.
(d) Samuel Townsend.
9. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
(a) The Cosmos.
(b) The Jupiter.
(d) The Sun.
10. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
11. Who says, "My dear old friend, there is nothing: there is no news to cheer me--God's will be done."?
12. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Each day.
(c) Every two weeks.
(d) Once a week.
13. Who is Bold's lawyer?
14. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
15. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
2. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
3. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
4. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
5. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)