|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
2. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
3. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rat.
(c) A cock.
(d) A shark.
4. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
(a) Song books.
5. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 4 or 5.
(b) 10 or 12.
(c) 1 or 2.
(d) 8 or 9.
6. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
(a) The Jupiter.
(b) The Cosmos.
(c) The Sun.
7. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
(b) Sir Abraham.
8. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
(c) The Czar.
9. What is Bold's first name?
10. What instrument does Harding play?
11. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
12. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(b) The bishop.
13. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
(a) Mary Jones.
(b) Sarah Childs.
(c) Maria Stone.
(d) Elizabeth Smith.
14. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
15. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I have the well-being of my child to look to"?
2. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
3. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
4. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
5. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)