|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
2. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
3. What is Harding's first name?
4. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
5. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(a) Best friends.
(b) Father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anticant condemn harshly?
2. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
3. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
4. Where does Harding go after dinner on his second day in London?
5. Who is there to see off Harding as he and Eleanor leave the hospital?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)