|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You shall do just what your heart tells you to be right; you shall do whatever you think best yourself"?
(a) Sir Abraham.
(b) The bishop.
2. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
3. How soon after his meeting with Sir Abraham does Harding go back home?
(a) Two days later.
(b) The next morning.
(c) The next afternoon.
(d) That same night.
4. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A cock.
(b) A shark.
(c) A rat.
(d) A dog.
5. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 8 or 9.
(b) 4 or 5.
(c) 10 or 12.
(d) 1 or 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bold out with when Eleanor goes to see him?
2. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
3. How much money does Harding make a year at his new job?
4. Which character is friends with Tom?
5. What is Bold's first name?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)