|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country has Anticant spent most of his earlier days?
2. Who says, "You shall do just what your heart tells you to be right; you shall do whatever you think best yourself"?
(b) Sir Abraham.
(c) The bishop.
3. Who tells Bold that Eleanor has come to see him?
4. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
5. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
2. What is Sentiment's first name?
3. What goddess has her seat on Mount Olympus, according to the narrator?
4. What instrument does Harding play?
5. What church does Harding begin working at after he resigns from the old men's home?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)