|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harding's first name?
2. Which character is friends with Tom?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
4. What church does Harding begin working at after he resigns from the old men's home?
(a) Church of St. Cuthbert.
(b) Church of St. Simon.
(c) Church of St. Patrick.
(d) Church of St. Fiona.
5. Who does Harding want to see immediately when he arrives in London?
(c) Sir Abraham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly plans to give Harding's job at the old men's home to a man with how many children?
2. How do the townspeople feel about Harding when he resigns from the old men's home?
3. What do Harding and the beadsmen drink at his farewell gathering?
4. Who dies at the end of Chapter 20, "Farewell"?
5. Where is Anticant from?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)