|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harding demand to see a copy of in Chapter 9, "The Conference"?
(a) A love letter to Eleanor.
(b) Sir Abraham's response to the lawsuit.
(c) The petition against him.
(d) All of the newspaper articles about him.
2. What is the last name of Tom, who works at a powerful newspaper?
3. What do critics say Anticant cannot do?
(a) Paint with watercolors.
(b) Relate to people.
(c) Write English.
4. Where do Harding and Eleanor move while waiting for their cottage to clear out?
(a) A church basement.
(b) In with the bishop.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) In with Grantly.
5. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Sir Abraham's hair?
2. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
3. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
4. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
5. Who says, "You have everything ready, and you can make tea here just as nicely as in the parlour at the hospital"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)