|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Harding say he will resign from the old men's home?
(a) The next day.
(b) The next week.
(c) The next month.
(d) That night.
2. What time is it when Harding gets back to his London hotel from meeting with Sir Abraham?
(a) 12 a.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 4 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
3. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) All day.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 4 hours.
4. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Each day.
5. What does Harding plan to sell to pay his consultation fees?
(a) His horses.
(c) His books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anticant condemn harshly?
2. What is Tom's role at a powerful newspaper?
3. What does Tom show Bold that angers him?
4. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
5. Why does the narrator feel sorry for Sir Abraham's wife?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)