|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
(c) Sir Abraham.
2. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
3. Who says, "Mr. Bold can't dispute the truth of every word in that article you have just read--nor can I."
4. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) Samuel Townsend.
(b) Billy Gazy.
(c) Tommy White.
(d) David Martin.
5. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
(a) Johnny Bell.
(b) Sammie Olander.
(c) Matthew Teague.
(d) Carlton Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says Sir Abraham has a stoop where?
2. Why does the narrator, when addressing his female readers, say they do not understand Eleanor?
3. What do Harding and the beadsmen drink at his farewell gathering?
4. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
5. Which character is friends with Tom?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)