|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(c) Sir Abraham.
2. Who offers Harding several jobs to keep him nearby?
(c) The bishop.
3. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Harding's Hospital.
(b) Haversham's Hospital.
(c) Hopewell's Hospital.
(d) Hiram's Hospital.
4. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
5. What is the name of the cottage Eleanor and Harding decide to live in?
(a) Palmtree Parva.
(b) Appletree Parva.
(c) Crabtree Parva.
(d) Pinetree Parva.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
2. Who does Anticant condemn harshly?
3. How long does Harding wait for his appointment with Sir Abraham?
4. Harding says a second newspaper article that speaks badly of him will be read all the clergymen in what city?
5. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)