|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says Sir Abraham has a stoop where?
(a) In his back.
(b) In his hips.
(c) In his neck.
(d) In his legs.
2. Who owns Crabtree Canonicorum?
(a) Rev. Jasper Claims.
(b) Rev. Vesey Stanhope.
(c) Rev. David Maxwell.
(d) Rev. Elliot George.
3. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
4. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Faith.
(b) St. Cecilia.
(d) St. Helena.
5. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
(a) The Cosmos.
(c) The Sun.
(d) The Jupiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "That's philosophical; it's quite refreshing to hear a man talking of his hundreds in so purely indifferent a manner"?
2. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
3. Who says, "You shall do just what your heart tells you to be right; you shall do whatever you think best yourself"?
4. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
5. Who tells Bold that Eleanor has come to see him?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)