|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I have the well-being of my child to look to"?
(c) The bishop.
2. How does the narrator describe Harding's usual mood?
3. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) All day.
4. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 800 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 1200 pounds.
(d) 550 pounds.
5. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
2. When Eleanor sees Harding upset, who does she try to send him?
3. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
4. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
5. What is the name of the cottage Eleanor and Harding decide to live in?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)