|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
2. How many old men have died at the time the conclusion is being narrated?
3. Who meets Harding at the train station when he goes home?
(a) The bishop.
4. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(d) The bishop.
5. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Harding several jobs to keep him nearby?
2. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
3. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
4. How much money does Grantly tell Harding he will have when he resigns?
5. How does Harding feel at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)