|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harding want to see immediately when he arrives in London?
(d) Sir Abraham.
2. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
3. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
4. Which character thinks of Eleanor as their sister?
5. Where does Harding spend of his second day in London?
(a) Downing Street.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
2. How many old men have died at the time the conclusion is being narrated?
3. Who says, "You shall do just what your heart tells you to be right; you shall do whatever you think best yourself"?
4. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
5. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)