|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 11 years,
(d) 1 year.
2. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
(a) The mob.
(b) The Irish gangs.
(c) Indian tribes.
3. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. Where does Harding go after dinner on his second day in London?
(b) Cigar house.
5. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Harding play?
2. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
3. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
4. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
5. What church does Harding begin working at after he resigns from the old men's home?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)