|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Grantly tell Harding he will have when he resigns?
(a) 75 percent of what he thinks.
(b) About 100 pounds a year.
(c) Half of what he thinks.
(d) A quarter of what he thinks.
2. What time is it when Harding meets with Sir. Abraham?
(a) 4 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
3. How does Harding feel at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
4. Who is Bold out with when Eleanor goes to see him?
(a) Sir Abraham.
5. Who says, "You have everything ready, and you can make tea here just as nicely as in the parlour at the hospital"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I had such good news for you, and now you make me fear I am too late"?
2. What does Harding say is nice about his little cottage?
3. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
4. What does Tom show Bold that angers him?
5. Who goes Eleanor eventually marry?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)