|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Harding and Eleanor move while waiting for their cottage to clear out?
(a) A boarding house.
(b) In with Grantly.
(c) In with the bishop.
(d) A church basement.
2. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
3. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
4. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
(d) The bishop.
5. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
2. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
3. What does Harding plan to sell to pay his consultation fees?
4. Where does Bold go immediately Eleanor visits him?
5. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)