|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
2. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
3. What does Harding plan to sell to pay his consultation fees?
(c) His books.
(d) His horses.
4. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(a) The bishop.
5. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(b) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
2. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
3. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
4. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
5. Who does Grantly throw out of his home at the end of "Mr. Bold's Visit to Plumstead"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)