|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) His father.
(b) The Church.
(c) The beadsmen.
(d) His wife.
2. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
(b) The Czar.
3. What instrument does Harding play?
4. Who says, "Mr. Bold can't dispute the truth of every word in that article you have just read--nor can I."
5. What time is it when Harding meets with Sir. Abraham?
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
2. How does Sentiment's magazine portray Harding?
3. What is Bold's first name?
4. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
5. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)