|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "That's philosophical; it's quite refreshing to hear a man talking of his hundreds in so purely indifferent a manner"?
2. The narrator says Sir Abraham has a stoop where?
(a) In his legs.
(b) In his hips.
(c) In his neck.
(d) In his back.
3. What does Harding demand to see a copy of in Chapter 9, "The Conference"?
(a) A love letter to Eleanor.
(b) The petition against him.
(c) Sir Abraham's response to the lawsuit.
(d) All of the newspaper articles about him.
4. What is Sentiment's first name?
5. Who meets Harding at the train station when he goes home?
(c) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
2. Why does Sir Abraham think Harding is visiting him?
3. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
4. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
5. How does Sentiment's magazine portray Harding?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)