|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
2. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(b) The bishop.
3. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
4. Who does the narrator describe as "a man somewhat shy of speaking of himself"?
5. What color is Sir Abraham's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anticant condemn harshly?
2. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
3. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
4. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
5. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)