|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
2. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
3. What goddess has her seat on Mount Olympus, according to the narrator?
4. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
5. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
2. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
3. Who is Bold's lawyer?
4. Harding says a second newspaper article that speaks badly of him will be read all the clergymen in what city?
5. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)