|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say will probably happen to Eleanor if she goes to visit Bold?
(a) She will get kissed.
(b) She will get lost.
(c) His wife will attack her.
(d) He will yell at her.
2. Who says, "Mr. Bold can't dispute the truth of every word in that article you have just read--nor can I."
3. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(a) The bishop.
4. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
5. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
(c) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
2. What color is Sir Abraham's hair?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
4. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
5. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)