|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is friends with Tom?
2. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
(d) The bishop.
3. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
4. The narrator says Sir Abraham has a stoop where?
(a) In his back.
(b) In his legs.
(c) In his neck.
(d) In his hips.
5. Where does Harding spend of his second day in London?
(b) Downing Street.
(c) Westminster Abbey.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bold's lawyer?
2. Who says, "That's philosophical; it's quite refreshing to hear a man talking of his hundreds in so purely indifferent a manner"?
3. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
4. What is Bold's occupation?
5. Which character thinks of Eleanor as their sister?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)