|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Guy Fawkes.
(c) Wang Jingwei.
(d) Judas Iscariot.
2. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
3. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
4. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
5. Who says, "Mr. Bold can act as he thinks proper, my love"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator feel sorry for Sir Abraham's wife?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
3. What is Harding's first name?
4. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
5. What goddess has her seat on Mount Olympus, according to the narrator?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)