|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are divorced.
(c) They are in love.
(d) They are coworkers.
2. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(b) Judas Iscariot.
(c) Guy Fawkes.
(d) Wang Jingwei.
3. How much money does Grantly tell Harding he will have when he resigns?
(a) 75 percent of what he thinks.
(b) About 100 pounds a year.
(c) Half of what he thinks.
(d) A quarter of what he thinks.
4. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
5. The narrator says Eleanor is worthy of being the daughter of whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harding go after dinner on his second day in London?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
3. How much is Harding's little cottage worth a year?
4. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
5. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)