|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
2. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
3. How is Sir Abraham described?
(a) Big and tall.
(b) Tall and thin.
(c) Short and skinny.
(d) Short and fat.
4. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
5. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
(a) Elizabeth Smith.
(b) Maria Stone.
(c) Sarah Childs.
(d) Mary Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
2. Who says, "Mr. Bold can't dispute the truth of every word in that article you have just read--nor can I."
3. Where does Harding spend of his second day in London?
4. Which character thinks of Eleanor as their sister?
5. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)