|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
(a) Lake Geneva.
(b) Lake Como.
(c) Lake Maggiore.
(d) Lake Prespa.
2. What does the narrator say will probably happen to Eleanor if she goes to visit Bold?
(a) He will yell at her.
(b) She will get lost.
(c) She will get kissed.
(d) His wife will attack her.
3. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
4. What color is Sir Abraham's hair?
5. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
2. What does Harding demand to see a copy of in Chapter 9, "The Conference"?
3. When Eleanor sees Harding upset, who does she try to send him?
4. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
5. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)