|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Anticant from?
2. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(a) The bishop.
3. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against how many bishops?
(a) Three dozen.
(b) Two dozen.
(c) Half a dozen.
(d) One dozen.
4. Who tells Bold that Eleanor has come to see him?
5. What is Bold's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sentiment's magazine portray Harding?
2. Who says, "I had such good news for you, and now you make me fear I am too late"?
3. How does the narrator describe Harding's usual mood?
4. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
5. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)