|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
2. What is Bold's occupation?
3. Why does Sir Abraham think Harding is visiting him?
(a) Because the lawsuit has been dropped.
(b) Because of the newspaper article.
(c) To ask for money.
(d) To ask him to marry Bold and Eleanor.
4. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
(a) Lake Maggiore.
(b) Lake Como.
(c) Lake Geneva.
(d) Lake Prespa.
5. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(d) Sir Abraham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, " I want to ask you if you can oblige me in a certain matter"?
2. How does Sentiment's magazine portray Harding?
3. What is Bold's first name?
4. Who does Harding want to see immediately when he arrives in London?
5. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)