|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
2. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
3. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 8 or 9.
(b) 4 or 5.
(c) 10 or 12.
(d) 1 or 2.
4. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
5. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
2. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
3. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
4. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
5. Where is Anticant from?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)