|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
(a) Song books.
2. Who says, "You must now, you know, cease any joking about me and Mr. Bold."?
3. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
4. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
5. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the magazine Bold buys after leaving Tom?
2. Who tells Bold that Eleanor has come to see him?
3. Who owns Crabtree Canonicorum?
4. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor compare Harding to?
5. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)