|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
2. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
3. What is Anticant's first name?
4. What is the name of the cottage Eleanor and Harding decide to live in?
(a) Pinetree Parva.
(b) Appletree Parva.
(c) Crabtree Parva.
(d) Palmtree Parva.
5. Why does Sir Abraham think Harding is visiting him?
(a) To ask him to marry Bold and Eleanor.
(b) To ask for money.
(c) Because of the newspaper article.
(d) Because the lawsuit has been dropped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
2. What time is it when Harding gets back to his London hotel from meeting with Sir Abraham?
3. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
4. Who is Bold's lawyer?
5. When does Harding say he will resign from the old men's home?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)