|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 11 years,
(d) 15 years.
2. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
3. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Cecilia.
(b) St. Helena.
(c) St. Faith.
4. Who says, "I have the well-being of my child to look to"?
(c) The bishop.
5. Where does Harding spend of his second day in London?
(a) Westminster Abbey.
(b) Downing Street.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
2. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
3. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
4. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
5. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)