|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns Crabtree Canonicorum?
(a) Rev. Elliot George.
(b) Rev. Vesey Stanhope.
(c) Rev. David Maxwell.
(d) Rev. Jasper Claims.
2. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
3. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(a) The bishop.
5. What time is it when Harding meets with Sir. Abraham?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
2. The narrator says Eleanor is worthy of being the daughter of whom?
3. How does Sentiment's magazine portray Harding?
4. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
5. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)