|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against how many bishops?
(a) Two dozen.
(b) Half a dozen.
(c) One dozen.
(d) Three dozen.
2. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
3. Who recommended that Bold buy a magazine by Sentiment?
4. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
5. What color is Sir Abraham's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says Sir Abraham has a stoop where?
2. Where does Harding spend of his second day in London?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
4. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
5. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)