|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Custody Bill.
(b) Convent Constraint Bill.
(c) Convent Committal Bill.
(d) Convent Confinement Bill.
2. Who recommended that Bold buy a magazine by Sentiment?
3. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
4. The narrator says Sir Abraham has a stoop where?
(a) In his legs.
(b) In his neck.
(c) In his back.
(d) In his hips.
5. Who does the narrator describe as "a man somewhat shy of speaking of himself"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harding say is nice about his little cottage?
2. About how old is Sir Abraham?
3. What is Anticant's first name?
4. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
5. Who tells Bold that Eleanor has come to see him?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)