|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
2. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
3. Where does Harding spend of his second day in London?
(a) Downing Street.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
4. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
5. Who does Harding want to see immediately when he arrives in London?
(b) Sir Abraham.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Harding wait for his appointment with Sir Abraham?
2. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
3. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
4. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
5. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)