|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(c) The bishop.
2. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A cock.
(b) A shark.
(c) A rat.
(d) A dog.
3. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
4. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Guy Fawkes.
(c) Judas Iscariot.
(d) Wang Jingwei.
5. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grantly throw out of his home at the end of "Mr. Bold's Visit to Plumstead"?
2. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
3. What does Harding say is nice about his little cottage?
4. The narrator says Eleanor is worthy of being the daughter of whom?
5. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)