|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
2. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
(a) Sammie Olander.
(b) Carlton Jones.
(c) Matthew Teague.
(d) Johnny Bell.
3. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(c) The bishop.
4. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
5. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
2. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
3. What does Anticant do for a living?
4. What is Sir Abraham's title?
5. Who does Anticant condemn harshly?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)