|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
2. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 550 pounds.
(b) 1200 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
3. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
4. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
5. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
(a) The Jupiter.
(b) The Cosmos.
(d) The Sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Harding play?
2. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
3. Who accompanied Grantly to London to find Harding?
4. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
5. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)