|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) All day.
2. What does Tom show Bold that angers him?
(a) The lifestyle section.
(b) A letter to the edior.
(c) A pamphlet.
(d) An advertisement.
3. Who owns Crabtree Canonicorum?
(a) Rev. Elliot George.
(b) Rev. Jasper Claims.
(c) Rev. David Maxwell.
(d) Rev. Vesey Stanhope.
4. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
5. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are divorced.
(c) They are coworkers.
(d) They are in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say will probably happen to Eleanor if she goes to visit Bold?
2. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
3. Who says, "Don't you know that their attorneys have noticed us that they have withdrawn the suit"?
4. What time is it when Harding gets back to his London hotel from meeting with Sir Abraham?
5. Where does Bold go immediately Eleanor visits him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)