|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(c) The bishop.
2. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
3. A second newspaper article published about Harding what the last of how many leaders in the paper?
4. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(a) The bishop.
5. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Harding say he will resign from the old men's home?
2. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
3. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
4. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
5. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)