|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against how many bishops?
(a) Two dozen.
(b) Half a dozen.
(c) Three dozen.
(d) One dozen.
2. Where is Anticant from?
3. What is Sentiment's first name?
4. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
(a) Sammie Olander.
(b) Carlton Jones.
(c) Johnny Bell.
(d) Matthew Teague.
5. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
(a) Lake Como.
(b) Lake Maggiore.
(c) Lake Prespa.
(d) Lake Geneva.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
2. Who owns Crabtree Canonicorum?
3. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
4. What does the narrator say will probably happen to Eleanor if she goes to visit Bold?
5. Who says, "Mr. Bold can act as he thinks proper, my love"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)