|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "That's philosophical; it's quite refreshing to hear a man talking of his hundreds in so purely indifferent a manner"?
2. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(a) The bishop.
3. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
4. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(b) Sir Abraham.
5. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 550 pounds.
(b) 1200 pounds.
(c) 800 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
2. How much money does Grantly tell Harding he will have when he resigns?
3. Who owns Crabtree Canonicorum?
4. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
5. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)