|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Abraham.
(b) Sir Isaac.
(c) Sir Boaz.
(d) Sir Elon.
2. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
3. What time is it when Harding gets back to his London hotel from meeting with Sir Abraham?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 12 a.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
4. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(c) The bishop.
5. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
2. Who does Grantly throw out of his home at the end of "Mr. Bold's Visit to Plumstead"?
3. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
4. How does Harding feel at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
5. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)