|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eleanor sees Harding upset, who does she try to send him?
2. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
(a) Indian tribes.
(b) The mob.
(c) The Irish gangs.
3. What time is it when Harding meets with Sir. Abraham?
(b) 4 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
4. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
5. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
(c) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
2. Who does the narrator describe as "a man somewhat shy of speaking of himself"?
3. Who says, "My dear old friend, there is nothing: there is no news to cheer me--God's will be done."?
4. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
5. Where is Anticant from?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)