|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
2. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
3. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Twice a week.
(b) Every two weeks.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Each day.
4. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from women older than what age?
5. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
Short Answer Questions
1. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
2. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
3. Where does Harding say he is going at the beginning of Chapter 13, "The Warden's Decision"?
4. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
5. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)