|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bold's occupation?
2. What time is it when Harding meets with Sir. Abraham?
(a) 4 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
3. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
4. What is Sentiment's first name?
5. Who says, "Mr. Bold can't dispute the truth of every word in that article you have just read--nor can I."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
2. Who tells Bold that Eleanor has come to see him?
3. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
4. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against how many bishops?
5. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)