|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
2. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(a) The bishop.
3. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
4. Which character thinks of Eleanor as their sister?
5. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) All day.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the magazine Bold buys after leaving Tom?
2. A second newspaper article published about Harding what the last of how many leaders in the paper?
3. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
4. How much does Bold think dropping the lawsuit will cost?
5. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)