|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Isaac.
(b) Sir Elon.
(c) Sir Boaz.
(d) Sir Abraham.
2. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
3. Where does Harding spend of his second day in London?
(a) Downing Street.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
4. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. Where does Harding say he is going at the beginning of Chapter 13, "The Warden's Decision"?
(a) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding says a second newspaper article that speaks badly of him will be read all the clergymen in what city?
2. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from women older than what age?
3. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
4. What is the name of the cottage Eleanor and Harding decide to live in?
5. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)