|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Mr. Bold can't dispute the truth of every word in that article you have just read--nor can I."
2. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
(c) The Czar.
3. Which character thinks of Eleanor as their sister?
4. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
5. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
2. How much money is Harding in debt at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
3. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
4. Who recommended that Bold buy a magazine by Sentiment?
5. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)