|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
2. Where is Anticant from?
3. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) The Church.
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) The beadsmen.
4. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
5. Who is Bold's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I had such good news for you, and now you make me fear I am too late"?
2. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
3. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
4. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
5. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)