|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harding says a second newspaper article that speaks badly of him will be read all the clergymen in what city?
2. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
4. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
5. Who says, "That's philosophical; it's quite refreshing to hear a man talking of his hundreds in so purely indifferent a manner"?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
2. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
3. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
4. Who says, "I had such good news for you, and now you make me fear I am too late"?
5. What is Harding's first name?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)