|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) His father.
(b) The beadsmen.
(c) His wife.
(d) The Church.
2. Which character thinks of Eleanor as their sister?
3. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
4. Who says, "That's philosophical; it's quite refreshing to hear a man talking of his hundreds in so purely indifferent a manner"?
5. Who says, "I had such good news for you, and now you make me fear I am too late"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
2. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
3. What is Tom's role at a powerful newspaper?
4. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
5. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)