|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(b) The bishop.
2. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
3. Who says, "You must now, you know, cease any joking about me and Mr. Bold."?
4. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
5. Who lays in bed at the beginning of Chapter 11, "Iphigenia"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anticant condemn harshly?
2. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
3. Who is Bold's lawyer?
4. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
5. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)