|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
2. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Helena.
(c) St. Faith.
(d) St. Cecilia.
3. How much is Harding's little cottage worth a year?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 80 pounds.
(c) 60 pounds.
(d) 120 pounds.
4. Who does the narrator describe as "a man somewhat shy of speaking of himself"?
5. Who recommended that Bold buy a magazine by Sentiment?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sentiment's first name?
2. What does the narrator say will probably happen to Eleanor if she goes to visit Bold?
3. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
4. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
5. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)