|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harding say he is going at the beginning of Chapter 13, "The Warden's Decision"?
(b) New York City.
2. Who says, "That's philosophical; it's quite refreshing to hear a man talking of his hundreds in so purely indifferent a manner"?
3. What is Bold's occupation?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
5. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 11 years,
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
2. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
3. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
4. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
5. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against how many bishops?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)