|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says Eleanor is worthy of being the daughter of whom?
2. What does Harding say is nice about his little cottage?
(a) The balcony.
(b) The garden.
(c) The fireplace.
(d) The stairwell.
3. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(b) The bishop.
4. When Eleanor sees Harding upset, who does she try to send him?
5. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor compare Harding to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
2. Who says, "Mr. Bold can act as he thinks proper, my love"?
3. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
4. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
5. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)