|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
2. Who recommended that Bold buy a magazine by Sentiment?
3. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
5. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Custody Bill.
(b) Convent Committal Bill.
(c) Convent Constraint Bill.
(d) Convent Confinement Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
2. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
3. Who says, "Mr. Bold can act as he thinks proper, my love"?
4. Who says, "You must now, you know, cease any joking about me and Mr. Bold."?
5. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)