|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's title?
(a) High lawyer of the courts.
(c) Superior judge.
2. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(c) The bishop.
3. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
(a) Lord Guildford.
(b) Lord Dorking.
(c) Lord Merrow.
(d) Lord Crawley.
4. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(a) Sir Abraham.
5. Who says, "You shall do just what your heart tells you to be right; you shall do whatever you think best yourself"?
(b) The bishop.
(c) Sir Abraham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
2. In what country has Anticant spent most of his earlier days?
3. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
5. What is the name of the cottage Eleanor and Harding decide to live in?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)