|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Committal Bill.
(b) Convent Custody Bill.
(c) Convent Constraint Bill.
(d) Convent Confinement Bill.
2. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) Billy Gazy.
(b) David Martin.
(c) Samuel Townsend.
(d) Tommy White.
3. What is Sir Abraham's title?
(b) Superior judge.
(c) High lawyer of the courts.
4. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
5. How much is Harding's little cottage worth a year?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 120 pounds.
(c) 60 pounds.
(d) 80 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
2. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
3. What is Harding's first name?
4. Which character is friends with Tom?
5. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)