|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
2. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
3. Why does the narrator, when addressing his female readers, say they do not understand Eleanor?
(a) Because she is younger than them.
(b) Because she is uneducated.
(c) Because they are already married.
(d) Because she is not pretty.
4. Where is Anticant from?
5. Who says, "My dear old friend, there is nothing: there is no news to cheer me--God's will be done."?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I had such good news for you, and now you make me fear I am too late"?
2. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
3. Who is Bold out with when Eleanor goes to see him?
4. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
5. Where does Harding spend of his second day in London?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)