|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Anticant from?
2. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor compare Harding to?
3. Who says, "My dear old friend, there is nothing: there is no news to cheer me--God's will be done."?
4. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
5. Who does the narrator describe as "a man somewhat shy of speaking of himself"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
2. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
3. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
4. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
5. Harding says a second newspaper article that speaks badly of him will be read all the clergymen in what city?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)