|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, " I want to ask you if you can oblige me in a certain matter"?
2. Where does Harding go after dinner on his second day in London?
(a) Cigar house.
3. How does the narrator describe Harding's usual mood?
4. Who lays in bed at the beginning of Chapter 11, "Iphigenia"?
5. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
(a) Lake Prespa.
(b) Lake Geneva.
(c) Lake Maggiore.
(d) Lake Como.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
2. What is Anticant's first name?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
4. Which character is friends with Tom?
5. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)