|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of Tom, who works at a powerful newspaper?
2. Who owns Crabtree Canonicorum?
(a) Rev. Jasper Claims.
(b) Rev. Elliot George.
(c) Rev. David Maxwell.
(d) Rev. Vesey Stanhope.
3. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
4. What goddess has her seat on Mount Olympus, according to the narrator?
5. What do critics say Anticant cannot do?
(b) Relate to people.
(c) Paint with watercolors.
(d) Write English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
2. When Eleanor sees Harding upset, who does she try to send him?
3. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against how many bishops?
4. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
5. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)