|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's title?
(c) High lawyer of the courts.
(d) Superior judge.
2. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
(a) The bishop.
3. Who says, "I had such good news for you, and now you make me fear I am too late"?
4. A second newspaper article that speaks badly of Harding asks why an old men's home needs what?
(a) A manager.
(b) A warden.
(c) A nurse.
(d) A preacher.
5. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
2. Where is Anticant from?
3. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
4. How much money is Harding in debt at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
5. Who recommended that Bold buy a magazine by Sentiment?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)