|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
(b) The Cosmos.
(c) The Sun.
(d) The Jupiter.
2. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
3. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(c) Sir Abraham.
4. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 800 pounds.
(b) 1200 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 550 pounds.
5. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
2. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
3. What is Sentiment's first name?
4. What is Bold's first name?
5. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)