|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
2. What does the narrator say will probably happen to Eleanor if she goes to visit Bold?
(a) She will get lost.
(b) His wife will attack her.
(c) She will get kissed.
(d) He will yell at her.
3. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Hiram's Hospital.
(b) Hopewell's Hospital.
(c) Harding's Hospital.
(d) Haversham's Hospital.
4. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
5. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
2. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
3. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
4. Where does Harding spend of his second day in London?
5. What time is it when Harding meets with Sir. Abraham?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)