|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(c) The bishop.
2. What time is it when Harding meets with Sir. Abraham?
(a) 4 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
3. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
4. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
(a) All day.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
5. What instrument does Harding play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harding want to see immediately when he arrives in London?
2. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
3. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
4. How does Sentiment's magazine portray Harding?
5. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)