|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
2. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against how many bishops?
(a) One dozen.
(b) Half a dozen.
(c) Two dozen.
(d) Three dozen.
3. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
4. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
5. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's title?
2. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
3. What instrument does Harding play?
4. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
5. What is Bold's first name?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)