|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
2. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(a) The bishop.
3. Where does Harding go after dinner on his second day in London?
(d) Cigar house.
4. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
5. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Bold think dropping the lawsuit will cost?
2. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
3. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
4. Where is Anticant from?
5. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)