|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
2. Which character thinks of Eleanor as their sister?
3. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
4. Who says, "I had such good news for you, and now you make me fear I am too late"?
5. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Mr. Bold can act as he thinks proper, my love"?
2. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
3. How much money does Harding make each year?
4. Who recommended that Bold buy a magazine by Sentiment?
5. Who does Grantly throw out of his home at the end of "Mr. Bold's Visit to Plumstead"?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)