|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
2. Who owns Crabtree Canonicorum?
(a) Rev. Vesey Stanhope.
(b) Rev. Jasper Claims.
(c) Rev. David Maxwell.
(d) Rev. Elliot George.
3. Where is Anticant from?
4. What instrument does Harding play?
5. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Boaz.
(b) Sir Isaac.
(c) Sir Elon.
(d) Sir Abraham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
2. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
3. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
4. Who is Bold out with when Eleanor goes to see him?
5. How much does Bold think dropping the lawsuit will cost?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)