|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) Tommy White.
(b) Billy Gazy.
(c) Samuel Townsend.
(d) David Martin.
2. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
3. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
4. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
5. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
Short Answer Questions
1. A second newspaper article published about Harding what the last of how many leaders in the paper?
2. Who lays in bed at the beginning of Chapter 11, "Iphigenia"?
3. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
4. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
5. How does Sentiment's magazine portray Harding?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)