|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
2. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(b) Judas Iscariot.
(c) Guy Fawkes.
(d) Wang Jingwei.
3. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
4. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) His wife.
(b) The beadsmen.
(c) The Church.
(d) His father.
5. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
2. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
3. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
4. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
5. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)