|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
(a) They are coworkers.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are divorced.
(d) They are in love.
2. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
3. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(d) Sir Abraham.
4. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(a) Best friends.
(d) Father and son.
5. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Constraint Bill.
(b) Convent Confinement Bill.
(c) Convent Committal Bill.
(d) Convent Custody Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
2. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
3. What is Bold's first name?
4. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
5. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)