|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
2. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
3. What is Bold's occupation?
4. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Constraint Bill.
(b) Convent Committal Bill.
(c) Convent Confinement Bill.
(d) Convent Custody Bill.
5. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
2. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
3. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
4. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
5. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)