|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
2. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
3. What instrument does Harding play?
4. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
(b) The bishop.
5. What is Bold's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
2. What is Sir Abraham's title?
3. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
4. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
5. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)