|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
2. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
3. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Best friends.
4. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
5. What instrument does Harding play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
2. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
3. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
4. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
5. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)