|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
2. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
3. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
4. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(d) The bishop.
5. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
2. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
3. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
4. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
5. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)