|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Each day.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Every two weeks.
2. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
3. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Committal Bill.
(b) Convent Custody Bill.
(c) Convent Constraint Bill.
(d) Convent Confinement Bill.
4. What is Harding's first name?
5. How much money is Harding in debt at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
(a) 400 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
2. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
3. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
4. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
5. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)