|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
2. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
3. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Each day.
4. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
5. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
2. When Eleanor sees Harding upset, who does she try to send him?
3. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
4. What is Sir Abraham's title?
5. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)