|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harding's first name?
2. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
3. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(b) The bishop.
4. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
5. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 35 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
2. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
3. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
4. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
5. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)