|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(d) The bishop.
2. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
3. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
4. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
5. What is Bold's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
2. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
3. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
4. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
5. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)