|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
2. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
3. Who does the narrator describe as "a man somewhat shy of speaking of himself"?
4. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) Each day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Twice a week.
5. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
3. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
4. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
5. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)