|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 11 years,
(c) 15 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
3. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(b) St. Faith.
(c) St. Cecilia.
(d) St. Helena.
4. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
5. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
2. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
3. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
4. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
5. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)