|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
2. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
3. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
4. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
(a) Elizabeth Smith.
(b) Sarah Childs.
(c) Mary Jones.
(d) Maria Stone.
5. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
3. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
4. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
5. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)