|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
2. Who is Bold's lawyer?
3. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
(a) Carlton Jones.
(b) Johnny Bell.
(c) Sammie Olander.
(d) Matthew Teague.
4. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
5. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A dog.
(b) A shark.
(c) A cock.
(d) A rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
2. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
3. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
4. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
5. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)