|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
(a) Johnny Bell.
(b) Sammie Olander.
(c) Matthew Teague.
(d) Carlton Jones.
2. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
3. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) Kevin Hardy.
(b) Thomas Angel.
(c) James Foster.
(d) Abel Handy.
5. When Eleanor sees Harding upset, who does she try to send him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
2. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
3. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
4. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
5. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)