|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
2. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
3. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
4. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
5. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Eleanor sees Harding upset, who does she try to send him?
2. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
3. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
4. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
5. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)