|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(b) The bishop.
2. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Harding's Hospital.
(b) Hopewell's Hospital.
(c) Haversham's Hospital.
(d) Hiram's Hospital.
3. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
4. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
5. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
2. How much money is Harding in debt at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
3. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
4. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
5. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)