|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
2. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
(a) Sammie Olander.
(b) Johnny Bell.
(c) Matthew Teague.
(d) Carlton Jones.
3. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
4. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(c) The bishop.
5. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Each day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
2. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
3. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
5. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)