|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
(b) Sir Abraham.
2. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
3. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(b) Guy Fawkes.
(c) Judas Iscariot.
(d) Wang Jingwei.
4. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
5. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
(a) The Irish gangs.
(b) The mob.
(d) Indian tribes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
2. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
3. What is Bold's occupation?
4. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
5. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)