|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator describe as "a man somewhat shy of speaking of himself"?
2. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
3. Who is Bold's lawyer?
4. What is Harding's first name?
5. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "My dear old friend, there is nothing: there is no news to cheer me--God's will be done."?
2. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
4. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
5. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)