|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
2. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 550 pounds.
(b) 800 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 1200 pounds.
3. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
4. Who says, "You shall do just what your heart tells you to be right; you shall do whatever you think best yourself"?
(c) Sir Abraham.
(d) The bishop.
5. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(b) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
2. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
3. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
4. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
5. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)