|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
(a) Lord Dorking.
(b) Lord Crawley.
(c) Lord Merrow.
(d) Lord Guildford.
2. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
(d) Song books.
3. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
4. How does Harding feel at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
5. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
(d) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
2. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
3. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
4. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
5. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)