|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
2. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
3. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
4. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against how many bishops?
(a) Three dozen.
(b) Two dozen.
(c) Half a dozen.
(d) One dozen.
5. What is Bold's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
2. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
3. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
4. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
5. What instrument does Harding play?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)