|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
2. What does Harding demand to see a copy of in Chapter 9, "The Conference"?
(a) Sir Abraham's response to the lawsuit.
(b) The petition against him.
(c) A love letter to Eleanor.
(d) All of the newspaper articles about him.
3. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(a) The bishop.
4. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
5. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
(b) Song books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
2. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
3. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
4. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
5. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)