|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
2. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
3. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
4. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
5. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
(a) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
2. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
3. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
5. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)