|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
2. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are divorced.
(c) They are coworkers.
(d) They are in love.
3. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
4. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(b) The bishop.
5. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
2. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
3. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
4. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
5. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)