|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
2. What is Sir Abraham's title?
(c) High lawyer of the courts.
(d) Superior judge.
3. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
(d) Sir Abraham.
4. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
(a) They are divorced.
(b) They are coworkers.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are in love.
5. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
2. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
3. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
4. What is Bold's occupation?
5. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)