|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(a) The bishop.
2. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Guy Fawkes.
(c) Judas Iscariot.
(d) Wang Jingwei.
3. What is Harding's first name?
4. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
5. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
2. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
3. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
4. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
5. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)