|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) Samuel Townsend.
(b) Billy Gazy.
(c) David Martin.
(d) Tommy White.
3. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Elon.
(b) Sir Abraham.
(c) Sir Isaac.
(d) Sir Boaz.
4. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
5. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
2. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
3. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
4. How much money does Harding make each year?
5. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)