|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
2. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
3. What is Bold's first name?
4. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
5. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 1200 pounds.
(b) 800 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 550 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
2. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
3. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
4. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
5. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)