|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
2. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) The beadsmen.
(d) The Church.
3. What is Harding's first name?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
5. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Harding make each year?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
3. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
4. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
5. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)