|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
2. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
3. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
4. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
(c) The bishop.
5. What is Harding's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
2. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
3. What instrument does Harding play?
4. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
5. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)