|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
2. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
3. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
4. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(c) The bishop.
5. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
2. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
3. What is Bold's first name?
4. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
5. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)