|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
3. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
4. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
(a) The bishop.
5. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
2. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
3. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
4. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
5. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)