|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(a) The bishop.
2. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
(d) The bishop.
3. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Wang Jingwei.
(b) Judas Iscariot.
(d) Guy Fawkes.
4. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Custody Bill.
(b) Convent Committal Bill.
(c) Convent Confinement Bill.
(d) Convent Constraint Bill.
5. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(b) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
2. Who is Bold's lawyer?
3. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
4. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
5. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)