|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 8 or 9.
(b) 10 or 12.
(c) 4 or 5.
(d) 1 or 2.
2. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
(b) The Sun.
(c) The Jupiter.
(d) The Cosmos.
3. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
4. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
5. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
2. What instrument does Harding play?
3. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
4. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
5. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)