|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Committal Bill.
(b) Convent Constraint Bill.
(c) Convent Confinement Bill.
(d) Convent Custody Bill.
2. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(b) The bishop.
3. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
4. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Elon.
(b) Sir Abraham.
(c) Sir Isaac.
(d) Sir Boaz.
5. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) David Martin.
(b) Billy Gazy.
(c) Tommy White.
(d) Samuel Townsend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
2. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
3. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
4. What is Harding's first name?
5. What is Sir Abraham's title?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)