|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
2. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
3. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
4. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 40 years.
(d) 35 years.
5. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
(c) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Harding make each year?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
3. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
4. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
5. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)