|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
2. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) Each day.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Once a week.
3. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 4 or 5.
(b) 1 or 2.
(c) 8 or 9.
(d) 10 or 12.
4. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
5. What is Bold's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
2. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
3. What is Harding's first name?
4. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
5. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)