|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
(a) The Czar.
2. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 1200 pounds.
(b) 550 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
3. What is Bold's first name?
4. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
(d) The bishop.
5. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
2. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
3. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
4. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
5. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)