|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) Kevin Hardy.
(b) James Foster.
(c) Abel Handy.
(d) Thomas Angel.
3. What instrument does Harding play?
4. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
5. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
2. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
3. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
4. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
5. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)