|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
(b) The bishop.
2. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
3. What is Harding's first name?
4. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Constraint Bill.
(b) Convent Committal Bill.
(c) Convent Custody Bill.
(d) Convent Confinement Bill.
5. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
2. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
3. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
4. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
5. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)