|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Helena.
(b) St. Faith.
(c) St. Cecilia.
2. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
(c) The bishop.
3. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
4. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) Each day.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Once a week.
5. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
2. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
3. What is Bold's occupation?
4. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
5. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)