|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(b) Father and son.
(d) Best friends.
2. What is Bold's occupation?
3. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
4. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(c) The bishop.
5. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(b) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
2. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
3. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
4. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
5. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)