|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
2. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) The beadsmen.
(b) His wife.
(c) The Church.
(d) His father.
3. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
4. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Helena.
(c) St. Cecilia.
(d) St. Faith.
5. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
(a) The mob.
(b) The Irish gangs.
(d) Indian tribes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
2. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
3. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
4. What is Bold's occupation?
5. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)