|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
(a) Elizabeth Smith.
(b) Sarah Childs.
(c) Maria Stone.
(d) Mary Jones.
2. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(d) Sir Abraham.
3. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
4. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
5. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
2. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
3. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
4. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
5. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)