|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
2. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A cock.
(b) A dog.
(c) A rat.
(d) A shark.
3. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
4. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
5. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(a) Sir Abraham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
2. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
3. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
4. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
5. What is Sir Abraham's title?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)