|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
2. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A cock.
(b) A shark.
(c) A rat.
(d) A dog.
3. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
4. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
5. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Judas Iscariot.
(c) Wang Jingwei.
(d) Guy Fawkes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
2. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
3. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
4. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
5. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)