|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A rat.
(b) A shark.
(c) A cock.
(d) A dog.
2. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
3. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Judas Iscariot.
(c) Wang Jingwei.
(d) Guy Fawkes.
4. What is Harding's first name?
5. Who is Bold's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
2. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
3. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
4. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
5. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)