|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
2. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
3. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
(a) They are in love.
(b) They are coworkers.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are divorced.
4. What is Bold's first name?
5. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(a) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
2. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
3. What is Bold's occupation?
4. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
5. How much money does Harding make each year?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)