|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Guy Fawkes.
(c) Wang Jingwei.
(d) Judas Iscariot.
2. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 1 or 2.
(b) 8 or 9.
(c) 10 or 12.
(d) 4 or 5.
3. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
4. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) His wife.
(b) The Church.
(c) His father.
(d) The beadsmen.
5. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
2. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
3. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
5. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)