|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 8 or 9.
(b) 4 or 5.
(c) 10 or 12.
(d) 1 or 2.
2. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
3. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
4. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Harding's Hospital.
(b) Haversham's Hospital.
(c) Hiram's Hospital.
(d) Hopewell's Hospital.
5. What is Sir Abraham's title?
(c) Superior judge.
(d) High lawyer of the courts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
2. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
3. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
4. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
5. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)