|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Harding play?
2. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
3. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
4. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
5. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 550 pounds.
(c) 1200 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
2. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
3. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
4. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
5. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)