|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
2. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) The beadsmen.
(b) His wife.
(c) The Church.
(d) His father.
3. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Wang Jingwei.
(c) Guy Fawkes.
(d) Judas Iscariot.
4. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
(a) Carlton Jones.
(b) Sammie Olander.
(c) Matthew Teague.
(d) Johnny Bell.
5. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
2. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
3. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
5. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)