|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 35 years.
2. What is Bold's first name?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) David Martin.
(b) Samuel Townsend.
(c) Tommy White.
(d) Billy Gazy.
4. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(b) The bishop.
5. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's title?
2. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
3. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
4. What is Bold's occupation?
5. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)