|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
2. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
3. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
4. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 40 years.
5. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bold's first name?
2. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
3. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
4. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
5. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)