|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
2. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
3. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 4 or 5.
(b) 10 or 12.
(c) 8 or 9.
(d) 1 or 2.
4. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
5. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
2. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
3. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
4. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
5. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)