|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
2. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Hiram's Hospital.
(b) Harding's Hospital.
(c) Hopewell's Hospital.
(d) Haversham's Hospital.
3. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 1 or 2.
(b) 8 or 9.
(c) 10 or 12.
(d) 4 or 5.
4. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 35 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 20 years.
5. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's title?
2. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
3. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
4. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
5. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)