|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
2. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
3. What is Bold's occupation?
4. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Helena.
(b) St. Faith.
(c) St. Cecilia.
5. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(a) Father and son.
(c) Best friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
2. What is Sir Abraham's title?
3. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
4. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
5. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)