|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(d) The bishop.
2. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 800 pounds.
(c) 550 pounds.
(d) 1200 pounds.
3. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
4. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
(c) The bishop.
5. What is Sir Abraham's title?
(b) Superior judge.
(d) High lawyer of the courts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
3. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
4. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
5. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)