|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
2. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Boaz.
(b) Sir Isaac.
(c) Sir Elon.
(d) Sir Abraham.
3. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
4. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
5. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(c) Sir Abraham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
2. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
3. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
4. What is Sir Abraham's title?
5. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)