|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A cock.
(b) A rat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A shark.
2. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(d) The bishop.
3. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
4. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(c) The bishop.
5. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
2. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
3. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
4. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
5. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)