|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bold's first name?
2. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
(a) Maria Stone.
(b) Elizabeth Smith.
(c) Mary Jones.
(d) Sarah Childs.
3. What is Bold's occupation?
4. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Guy Fawkes.
(c) Wang Jingwei.
(d) Judas Iscariot.
5. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
2. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
3. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
4. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
5. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)