|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
2. What is Bold's occupation?
3. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
4. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Faith.
(b) St. Cecilia.
(d) St. Helena.
5. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(b) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
3. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
4. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
5. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)