|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
2. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
3. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
4. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
5. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
2. Who is Bold's lawyer?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
4. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
5. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)