|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Judas Iscariot.
(c) Guy Fawkes.
(d) Wang Jingwei.
2. What is Bold's occupation?
3. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
4. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
5. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(a) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
2. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
3. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
4. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
5. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)