|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
2. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 11 years,
3. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Judas Iscariot.
(c) Guy Fawkes.
(d) Wang Jingwei.
4. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 1 or 2.
(b) 8 or 9.
(c) 10 or 12.
(d) 4 or 5.
5. What is Sir Abraham's title?
(a) Superior judge.
(c) High lawyer of the courts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
2. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
3. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
4. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
5. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)