|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) Tommy White.
(b) Samuel Townsend.
(c) David Martin.
(d) Billy Gazy.
2. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Judas Iscariot.
(b) Guy Fawkes.
(d) Wang Jingwei.
3. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
4. Who is Bold's lawyer?
5. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Cecilia.
(b) St. Faith.
(d) St. Helena.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
2. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
3. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
4. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
5. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)