|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bold's first name?
2. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Haversham's Hospital.
(b) Hopewell's Hospital.
(c) Hiram's Hospital.
(d) Harding's Hospital.
3. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
4. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
5. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Faith.
(b) St. Helena.
(d) St. Cecilia.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
2. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
3. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
4. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
5. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)