|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) Samuel Townsend.
(b) Tommy White.
(c) David Martin.
(d) Billy Gazy.
2. What is Bold's first name?
3. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
4. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
5. What is Harding's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
2. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
3. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
4. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
5. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)