|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 1200 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 550 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
2. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
3. What instrument does Harding play?
4. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
5. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
2. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
4. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
5. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)