|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 40 years.
2. Who is Bold's lawyer?
3. What is Bold's first name?
4. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
5. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
2. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
3. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
5. What is Harding's first name?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)