|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bold's occupation?
2. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(b) Father and son.
(d) Best friends.
3. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) Billy Gazy.
(b) Tommy White.
(c) Samuel Townsend.
(d) David Martin.
4. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
5. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
2. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
3. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
4. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
5. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)