|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 8 or 9.
(b) 1 or 2.
(c) 4 or 5.
(d) 10 or 12.
2. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) Thomas Angel.
(b) Abel Handy.
(c) Kevin Hardy.
(d) James Foster.
3. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
4. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
5. Who is Bold's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
3. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
4. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
5. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)