|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
2. What is Harding's first name?
3. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 11 years,
4. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
5. What is Bold's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
2. How much money does Harding make each year?
3. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
4. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
5. What is Bold's first name?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)