|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
2. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
3. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
4. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
(a) They are coworkers.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are divorced.
(d) They are in love.
5. What is Harding's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Harding play?
2. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
3. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
4. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
5. How much money does Harding make each year?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)