|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
2. What is Bold's first name?
3. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 11 years,
(d) 3 years.
4. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
5. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
2. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
3. What is Bold's occupation?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
5. How much money does Harding make each year?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)