|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
2. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
(a) They are divorced.
(b) They are in love.
(c) They are coworkers.
(d) They are best friends.
3. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
(a) Elizabeth Smith.
(b) Sarah Childs.
(c) Mary Jones.
(d) Maria Stone.
4. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
5. What is Bold's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
2. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
3. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
4. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
5. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)