|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) James Foster.
(b) Kevin Hardy.
(c) Thomas Angel.
(d) Abel Handy.
3. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Harding's Hospital.
(b) Haversham's Hospital.
(c) Hopewell's Hospital.
(d) Hiram's Hospital.
4. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
5. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bold's first name?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
3. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
4. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
5. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)