|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bold's first name?
2. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
3. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Hopewell's Hospital.
(b) Hiram's Hospital.
(c) Harding's Hospital.
(d) Haversham's Hospital.
4. What instrument does Harding play?
5. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
2. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
3. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
4. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
5. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)