|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harding's first name?
2. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) David Martin.
(b) Samuel Townsend.
(c) Tommy White.
(d) Billy Gazy.
4. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
5. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bold's lawyer?
2. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
3. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
4. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
5. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)