|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
(a) Mary Jones.
(b) Sarah Childs.
(c) Maria Stone.
(d) Elizabeth Smith.
2. What is Harding's first name?
3. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 35 years.
4. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
5. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
(a) 11 years,
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
2. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
3. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
4. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
5. Who is Bold's lawyer?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)