|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
2. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
3. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(b) Father and son.
(d) Best friends.
4. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
5. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
2. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
3. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
4. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
5. What is Harding's first name?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)