|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
2. Who is Bold's lawyer?
3. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
4. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
5. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
2. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
3. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
4. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
5. What is Harding's first name?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)