|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 10 or 12.
(b) 1 or 2.
(c) 8 or 9.
(d) 4 or 5.
2. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
3. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
4. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
5. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
2. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
3. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
4. How much money does Harding make each year?
5. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
This section contains 127 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)