|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
2. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 8 or 9.
(b) 10 or 12.
(c) 4 or 5.
(d) 1 or 2.
3. What instrument does Harding play?
4. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
5. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
2. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
3. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
4. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
5. How much money does Harding make each year?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)