|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) Kevin Hardy.
(b) Abel Handy.
(c) James Foster.
(d) Thomas Angel.
2. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) His father.
(b) His wife.
(c) The beadsmen.
(d) The Church.
3. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 1 or 2.
(b) 10 or 12.
(c) 4 or 5.
(d) 8 or 9.
4. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(a) The bishop.
5. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Harding play?
2. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
3. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
4. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
5. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)