|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 1200 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 550 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
2. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
3. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
4. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Best friends.
5. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
2. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
3. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
4. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
5. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)