|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
2. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(b) Best friends.
(d) Father and son.
3. What is Harding's first name?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) David Martin.
(b) Tommy White.
(c) Samuel Townsend.
(d) Billy Gazy.
5. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
(a) They are divorced.
(b) They are in love.
(c) They are coworkers.
(d) They are best friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
2. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
3. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
5. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)