|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bold's lawyer?
2. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Hopewell's Hospital.
(b) Harding's Hospital.
(c) Haversham's Hospital.
(d) Hiram's Hospital.
3. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
4. What is Bold's first name?
5. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 200 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bold's occupation?
2. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
3. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
4. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
5. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)