|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bold's first name?
2. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
3. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
4. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
5. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harding's first name?
2. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
4. How much money does Harding make each year?
5. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)