|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
2. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
3. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(c) The bishop.
4. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Haversham's Hospital.
(b) Harding's Hospital.
(c) Hopewell's Hospital.
(d) Hiram's Hospital.
5. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
2. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
3. What is Bold's occupation?
4. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
5. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)