|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) Kevin Hardy.
(b) Abel Handy.
(c) James Foster.
(d) Thomas Angel.
2. What is Bold's occupation?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
4. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(c) Best friends.
(d) Father and son.
5. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
2. What is Bold's first name?
3. Who is Bold's lawyer?
4. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
5. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)