|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
2. What is Harding's first name?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) James Foster.
(b) Thomas Angel.
(c) Kevin Hardy.
(d) Abel Handy.
4. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
5. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
2. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
3. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
4. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
5. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)