|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Haversham's Hospital.
(b) Hopewell's Hospital.
(c) Harding's Hospital.
(d) Hiram's Hospital.
2. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
3. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 800 pounds.
(c) 550 pounds.
(d) 1200 pounds.
4. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) Thomas Angel.
(b) James Foster.
(c) Kevin Hardy.
(d) Abel Handy.
5. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
2. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
3. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
4. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
5. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)