Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sentiment's magazine portray Harding?
(a) As a puppet.
(b) As a villain.
(c) As a hero.
(d) As a godly man.
2. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
3. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Committal Bill.
(b) Convent Confinement Bill.
(c) Convent Constraint Bill.
(d) Convent Custody Bill.
4. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
5. Who is Bold's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
2. How much money does Harding make each year?
3. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
4. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
5. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)