|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
(a) Lake Prespa.
(b) Lake Geneva.
(c) Lake Maggiore.
(d) Lake Como.
2. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
(b) The Irish gangs.
(c) Indian tribes.
(d) The mob.
3. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
4. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
5. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
2. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
3. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
4. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
5. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)