Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Tom Towers, Dr. Anticant, and Mr. Sentiment—Chapter 16, A Long Day in London.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Mr. Bold can act as he thinks proper, my love"?
2. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
3. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(d) The bishop.
4. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
5. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harding's first name?
2. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
3. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
4. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
5. How much money does Harding make each year?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)