Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
2. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
3. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
4. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
5. What is Bold's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
2. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
4. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
5. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)