Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(c) The bishop.
2. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) The Church.
(b) The beadsmen.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
3. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 550 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 1200 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
4. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
5. What is Harding's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
2. What is Bold's occupation?
3. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
4. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
5. What is Bold's first name?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)