Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester—Chapter 4, Hiram's Beadsmen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Harding play?
2. Who is Bold's lawyer?
3. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
(a) They are divorced.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are coworkers.
(d) They are in love.
4. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) David Martin.
(b) Billy Gazy.
(c) Tommy White.
(d) Samuel Townsend.
5. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
2. What is Harding's first name?
3. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
4. How much money does Harding make each year?
5. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)