Quiz: Chapter 9, The Conference—Chapter 10, Tribulation
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does the narrator describe as "a man somewhat shy of speaking of himself"?
2. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
3. Who says, "You shall do just what your heart tells you to be right; you shall do whatever you think best yourself"?
a) Sir Abraham.
c) The bishop.
4. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
a) Lord Crawley.
b) Lord Guildford.
c) Lord Dorking.
d) Lord Merrow.
5. Who says, "My dear old...
This section contains 313 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)