Quiz: Chapter 5, Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital—Chapter 6, The Warden's Tea-Party
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
a) Sammie Olander.
b) Johnny Bell.
c) Carlton Jones.
d) Matthew Teague.
2. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
3. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
4. What is Sir Abraham's title?
b) High lawyer of the courts.
c) Superior judge.
5. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
a) Sir Abraham.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short...
This section contains 259 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)