|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
2. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
3. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Twice a week.
(d) Each day.
4. How much is Harding's little cottage worth a year?
(a) 60 pounds.
(b) 80 pounds.
(c) 120 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
5. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) Abel Handy.
(b) James Foster.
(c) Kevin Hardy.
(d) Thomas Angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
2. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
3. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
4. How is Sir Abraham described?
5. A second newspaper article published about Harding what the last of how many leaders in the paper?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)