|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
(a) Lake Como.
(b) Lake Geneva.
(c) Lake Maggiore.
(d) Lake Prespa.
2. What time is it when Harding gets back to his London hotel from meeting with Sir Abraham?
(a) 12 a.m.
(b) 11 a.m.
(c) 4 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
3. Who says, "Mr. Bold can't dispute the truth of every word in that article you have just read--nor can I."
4. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) Billy Gazy.
(b) Tommy White.
(c) David Martin.
(d) Samuel Townsend.
5. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harding say he is going at the beginning of Chapter 13, "The Warden's Decision"?
2. Who says, " I want to ask you if you can oblige me in a certain matter"?
3. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
4. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
5. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)