|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grantly plans to give Harding's job at the old men's home to a man with how many children?
2. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
(a) Lake Maggiore.
(b) Lake Geneva.
(c) Lake Como.
(d) Lake Prespa.
3. How does Sentiment's magazine portray Harding?
(a) As a villain.
(b) As a godly man.
(c) As a puppet.
(d) As a hero.
4. Harding says a second newspaper article that speaks badly of him will be read all the clergymen in what city?
5. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Sir Abraham's hair?
2. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
3. How much money does Harding make each year?
4. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
5. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)