|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anticant condemn harshly?
2. What is the name of the cottage Eleanor and Harding decide to live in?
(a) Crabtree Parva.
(b) Appletree Parva.
(c) Pinetree Parva.
(d) Palmtree Parva.
3. What does Harding say is nice about his little cottage?
(a) The balcony.
(b) The stairwell.
(c) The garden.
(d) The fireplace.
4. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
5. What do critics say Anticant cannot do?
(a) Paint with watercolors.
(c) Relate to people.
(d) Write English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
2. What is Bold's occupation?
3. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
4. Who says, "That's philosophical; it's quite refreshing to hear a man talking of his hundreds in so purely indifferent a manner"?
5. How do the townspeople feel about Harding when he resigns from the old men's home?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)