|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
2. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
3. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
4. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(b) St. Cecilia.
(c) St. Helena.
(d) St. Faith.
5. What is the name of the cottage Eleanor and Harding decide to live in?
(a) Palmtree Parva.
(b) Pinetree Parva.
(c) Appletree Parva.
(d) Crabtree Parva.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
2. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
3. Where do Harding and Eleanor move while waiting for their cottage to clear out?
4. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
5. Who says, "My dear old friend, there is nothing: there is no news to cheer me--God's will be done."?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)