|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
(d) The bishop.
2. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Hiram's Hospital.
(b) Harding's Hospital.
(c) Hopewell's Hospital.
(d) Haversham's Hospital.
3. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
4. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
(b) Sir Abraham.
5. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harding's first name?
2. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
3. Who owns Crabtree Canonicorum?
4. Who offers Harding several jobs to keep him nearby?
5. What is the last name of Tom, who works at a powerful newspaper?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)