|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Harding's usual mood?
2. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
(a) Sarah Childs.
(b) Maria Stone.
(c) Mary Jones.
(d) Elizabeth Smith.
3. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) James Foster.
(b) Abel Handy.
(c) Thomas Angel.
(d) Kevin Hardy.
4. What is Bold's first name?
5. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bold's lawyer?
2. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
3. What is Sir Abraham's title?
4. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
5. When Eleanor sees Harding upset, who does she try to send him?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)