|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "What good to us is this place or all the money, if we are to be ill-spoken of ?"
2. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
3. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
(c) The bishop.
4. How much does Bold think dropping the lawsuit will cost?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 300 pounds.
(c) 400 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
5. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
2. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
3. The narrator says Sir Abraham has a stoop where?
4. What do Harding and the beadsmen drink at his farewell gathering?
5. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)