|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's title?
(a) Superior judge.
(d) High lawyer of the courts.
2. Who says, "You must now, you know, cease any joking about me and Mr. Bold."?
3. What goddess has her seat on Mount Olympus, according to the narrator?
4. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 11 years,
(c) 15 years.
(d) 1 year.
5. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
2. What does Harding say is nice about his little cottage?
3. Where does Harding spend of his second day in London?
4. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
5. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)