|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character thinks of Eleanor as their sister?
2. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) All day.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
3. About how old is Sir Abraham?
4. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
5. What is Sentiment's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
2. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
3. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
4. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
5. What does Harding say is nice about his little cottage?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)