|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I have the well-being of my child to look to"?
(d) The bishop.
2. Who is Bold out with when Eleanor goes to see him?
(d) Sir Abraham.
3. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
(a) Sir Abraham.
4. Where is Anticant from?
5. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Sir Abraham's hair?
2. Where do Harding and Eleanor move while waiting for their cottage to clear out?
3. How much money is Harding in debt at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
4. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
5. Who offers Harding several jobs to keep him nearby?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)