|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
2. Why does the narrator, when addressing his female readers, say they do not understand Eleanor?
(a) Because they are already married.
(b) Because she is younger than them.
(c) Because she is not pretty.
(d) Because she is uneducated.
3. What is Bold's first name?
4. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
5. A second newspaper article that speaks badly of Harding asks why an old men's home needs what?
(a) A warden.
(b) A manager.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
2. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
3. Who says, "I have the well-being of my child to look to"?
4. What time is it when Harding meets with Sir. Abraham?
5. What time is it when Harding gets back to his London hotel from meeting with Sir Abraham?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)