|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Warden Resigns—Chapter 20, Farewell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
2. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
(a) The Jupiter.
(c) The Cosmos.
(d) The Sun.
3. Who offers Harding several jobs to keep him nearby?
(a) The bishop.
4. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
5. What is the name of the cottage Eleanor and Harding decide to live in?
(a) Pinetree Parva.
(b) Appletree Parva.
(c) Crabtree Parva.
(d) Palmtree Parva.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say will probably happen to Eleanor if she goes to visit Bold?
2. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against how many bishops?
3. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
4. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
5. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)