|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 11 years,
(c) 3 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(d) The bishop.
3. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(c) The bishop.
4. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
5. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
2. What is Bold's occupation?
3. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
4. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
5. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)