|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A shark.
(b) A rat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cock.
2. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Boaz.
(b) Sir Elon.
(c) Sir Isaac.
(d) Sir Abraham.
3. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
4. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Cecilia.
(b) St. Faith.
(c) St. Helena.
5. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are divorced.
(c) They are coworkers.
(d) They are in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
2. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
3. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
4. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
5. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)