|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
2. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
3. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(a) Best friends.
(d) Father and son.
4. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Constraint Bill.
(b) Convent Custody Bill.
(c) Convent Committal Bill.
(d) Convent Confinement Bill.
5. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(b) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
2. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
3. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
4. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
5. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)