|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(b) St. Cecilia.
(c) St. Faith.
(d) St. Helena.
2. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
3. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
(a) Maria Stone.
(b) Elizabeth Smith.
(c) Sarah Childs.
(d) Mary Jones.
4. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(a) The bishop.
5. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's title?
2. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
4. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
5. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)