|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
2. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) Kevin Hardy.
(b) James Foster.
(c) Abel Handy.
(d) Thomas Angel.
3. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
4. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A cock.
(b) A shark.
(c) A dog.
(d) A rat.
5. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
(a) The Irish gangs.
(b) The mob.
(d) Indian tribes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
2. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
3. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
4. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
5. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)