|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
(a) Carlton Jones.
(b) Johnny Bell.
(c) Sammie Olander.
(d) Matthew Teague.
2. What is Bold's first name?
3. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
4. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(a) The bishop.
5. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
(c) The bishop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
2. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
3. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
4. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
5. How much money does Harding make each year?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)