|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bold's lawyer?
2. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A cock.
(b) A dog.
(c) A shark.
(d) A rat.
3. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
4. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
(a) The Czar.
5. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
2. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
3. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
4. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
5. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)