|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
2. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
3. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
4. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(a) The bishop.
5. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(a) Father and son.
(b) Best friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
2. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
4. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
5. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)