|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
2. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
3. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
4. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
5. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
2. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
3. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
4. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
5. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)