|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
2. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Judas Iscariot.
(b) Wang Jingwei.
(c) Guy Fawkes.
3. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
4. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Hiram's Hospital.
(b) Hopewell's Hospital.
(c) Haversham's Hospital.
(d) Harding's Hospital.
5. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(b) Father and son.
(c) Best friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
2. What is Sir Abraham's title?
3. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
4. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
5. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)