|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(b) The bishop.
2. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
3. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. What is Harding's first name?
5. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
(a) The Irish gangs.
(b) The mob.
(d) Indian tribes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
2. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
3. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
4. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
5. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)