|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
2. What is Sir Abraham's title?
(a) High lawyer of the courts.
(b) Superior judge.
3. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
4. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are divorced.
(c) They are in love.
(d) They are coworkers.
5. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
2. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
3. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
4. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
5. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)