|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
(a) Sarah Childs.
(b) Mary Jones.
(c) Elizabeth Smith.
(d) Maria Stone.
2. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(c) The bishop.
3. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
(c) The Czar.
4. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
5. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Committal Bill.
(b) Convent Confinement Bill.
(c) Convent Constraint Bill.
(d) Convent Custody Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
2. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
3. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
4. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
5. How is the relationship between Eleanor and Bold?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)