|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
2. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
3. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(a) Best friends.
(b) Father and son.
4. What is Harding's first name?
5. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
2. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
3. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
4. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
5. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)