|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
2. What is the name of Grantly's wife?
3. What is Bold's occupation?
4. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
5. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 40 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
2. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
3. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
4. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
5. How much money does Harding make each year?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)