|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
(d) The Czar.
2. Who is Bold's lawyer?
3. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) Tommy White.
(b) David Martin.
(c) Billy Gazy.
(d) Samuel Townsend.
5. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
2. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
3. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
4. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
5. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)