|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Bold been in the city where the old men's home is located?
(a) 11 years,
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 15 years.
2. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(c) The bishop.
3. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
4. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Cosmos.
(c) The Jupiter.
5. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) Abel Handy.
(b) Thomas Angel.
(c) Kevin Hardy.
(d) James Foster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
2. The narrator guesses Bold is how old?
3. What is Bold's occupation?
4. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
5. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)