|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
2. How many readers does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden have, as estimated by the narrator?
3. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
4. Who is Bold's lawyer?
5. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Abraham.
(b) Sir Boaz.
(c) Sir Isaac.
(d) Sir Elon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Harding play?
2. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
3. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
4. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
5. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)