|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
2. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
(d) The bishop.
3. What instrument does Harding play?
4. What is Bold's occupation?
5. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
2. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
3. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
4. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
5. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)