|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
(a) The Cosmos.
(b) The Jupiter.
(d) The Sun.
2. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(a) The bishop.
3. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
4. Who is Bold's lawyer?
5. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grantly's youngest daughter called?
2. What instrument does Harding play?
3. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
4. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
5. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)