|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
(a) Indian tribes.
(c) The mob.
(d) The Irish gangs.
2. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
3. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 1200 pounds.
(b) 800 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 550 pounds.
4. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(b) Judas Iscariot.
(c) Wang Jingwei.
(d) Guy Fawkes.
5. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Cecilia.
(b) St. Faith.
(d) St. Helena.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
2. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
3. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
4. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
5. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)