|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
(a) Matthew Teague.
(b) Carlton Jones.
(c) Sammie Olander.
(d) Johnny Bell.
2. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
3. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
4. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Boaz.
(b) Sir Isaac.
(c) Sir Elon.
(d) Sir Abraham.
5. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
2. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
3. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
4. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
5. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)