|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bold's lawyer?
2. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
3. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(d) Sir Abraham.
4. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
5. What relation is Grantly to Harding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's relation to Bold?
2. What instrument does Harding play?
3. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
4. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
5. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)