|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
2. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
3. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
(a) The bishop.
4. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
5. How many years older is Mary than Bold?
(a) 10 or 12.
(b) 1 or 2.
(c) 8 or 9.
(d) 4 or 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
2. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
3. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
4. What is Sir Abraham's title?
5. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)