|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Jupiter—Chapter 8, Plumstead Episcopi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
2. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
3. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
4. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
5. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
2. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
3. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
4. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
5. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)