|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
2. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
3. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
4. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
(b) The bishop.
5. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I have the well-being of my child to look to"?
2. How much money does Harding make each year?
3. How much money is Harding in debt at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
4. What goddess has her seat on Mount Olympus, according to the narrator?
5. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)