|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(a) The bishop.
2. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
3. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
(a) Song books.
4. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
5. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Harding make each year?
2. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
3. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
4. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
5. How does Harding feel at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)