|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
2. The beadsman who fully supports Harding holds what position at the old men's home?
3. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 35 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 20 years.
4. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 800 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 550 pounds.
(d) 1200 pounds.
5. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
2. What is the name of the cottage Eleanor and Harding decide to live in?
3. How many copies of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden are sold each time it comes out?
4. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
5. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)