|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Eleanor sees Harding upset, who does she try to send him?
2. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 50 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
3. What is the last name of Tom, who works at a powerful newspaper?
4. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cock.
(c) A rat.
(d) A shark.
5. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
2. Harding says a second newspaper article that speaks badly of him will be read all the clergymen in what city?
3. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
4. What is Tom's role at a powerful newspaper?
5. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)