|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Abraham.
(b) Sir Boaz.
(c) Sir Isaac.
(d) Sir Elon.
2. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
(a) The Irish gangs.
(b) The mob.
(d) Indian tribes.
3. What does Harding say is nice about his little cottage?
(a) The stairwell.
(b) The garden.
(c) The fireplace.
(d) The balcony.
4. When Eleanor sees Harding upset, who does she try to send him?
5. According to Hiram's will, how many paid employees can the hospital have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Grantly that he should let Bold marry Eleanor?
2. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
3. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
4. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
5. What is the last name of Tom, who works at a powerful newspaper?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)