|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Faith.
(b) St. Cecilia.
(c) St. Helena.
2. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
3. Who says, "Mr. Bold can act as he thinks proper, my love"?
4. Who says, "My dear old friend, there is nothing: there is no news to cheer me--God's will be done."?
5. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
(a) The Sun.
(b) The Jupiter.
(c) The Cosmos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is friends with Tom?
2. Where does Harding say he is going at the beginning of Chapter 13, "The Warden's Decision"?
3. Who says, "You shall do just what your heart tells you to be right; you shall do whatever you think best yourself"?
4. Who says, "Mr. Bold can't dispute the truth of every word in that article you have just read--nor can I."
5. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)