|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
2. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
(a) Indian tribes.
(c) The mob.
(d) The Irish gangs.
3. A second newspaper article published about Harding what the last of how many leaders in the paper?
4. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Confinement Bill.
(b) Convent Custody Bill.
(c) Convent Constraint Bill.
(d) Convent Committal Bill.
5. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) The Church.
(b) His wife.
(c) The beadsmen.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
2. Harding asks Bold if who will ever get use of her limb again?
3. Who says, "You shall do just what your heart tells you to be right; you shall do whatever you think best yourself"?
4. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
5. What instrument does Harding play?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)