|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Mr. Bold can't dispute the truth of every word in that article you have just read--nor can I."
2. Harding says a second newspaper article that speaks badly of him will be read all the clergymen in what city?
3. How does the narrator describe Harding's usual mood?
4. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Every two weeks.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Each day.
(d) Twice a week.
5. What is the name of the beadsman who mutters "he didn't know" over and over?
(a) Samuel Townsend.
(b) Tommy White.
(c) Billy Gazy.
(d) David Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harding say he is going at the beginning of Chapter 13, "The Warden's Decision"?
2. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
3. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
4. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
5. Who tells Harding not to write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)