|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Constraint Bill.
(b) Convent Custody Bill.
(c) Convent Committal Bill.
(d) Convent Confinement Bill.
2. How does Harding feel at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
3. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Each day.
(c) Every two weeks.
(d) Twice a week.
4. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(d) The bishop.
5. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
2. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
3. Who says, "I had such good news for you, and now you make me fear I am too late"?
4. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
5. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)