|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
2. Who refers to Bold as a "pestilent intruder"?
(b) The bishop.
3. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
(a) Lake Prespa.
(b) Lake Como.
(c) Lake Geneva.
(d) Lake Maggiore.
4. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
5. What is the last name of Tom, who works at a powerful newspaper?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harding feel at the beginning of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
2. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
3. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
4. Who says, "What good to us is this place or all the money, if we are to be ill-spoken of ?"
5. How does the narrator describe Harding's usual mood?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)