|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
2. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
(a) Convent Confinement Bill.
(b) Convent Custody Bill.
(c) Convent Constraint Bill.
(d) Convent Committal Bill.
3. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(c) The Church.
(d) The beadsmen.
4. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
5. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
2. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
3. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
4. Who says, "My dear old friend, there is nothing: there is no news to cheer me--God's will be done."?
5. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)