|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "It's all your own fault, archdeacon"?
2. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 550 pounds.
(b) 1200 pounds.
(c) 800 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
3. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
4. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
(a) The mob.
(b) The Irish gangs.
(d) Indian tribes.
5. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Cecilia.
(c) St. Helena.
(d) St. Faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden come out?
2. What month is it in "Chapter 3, The Bishop of Barchester"?
3. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
4. Harding tells Bold that he will not allow him to be put in what kind of court?
5. Who says, "You shall do just what your heart tells you to be right; you shall do whatever you think best yourself"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)