|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You shall do just what your heart tells you to be right; you shall do whatever you think best yourself"?
(b) The bishop.
(d) Sir Abraham.
2. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Elon.
(b) Sir Boaz.
(c) Sir Abraham.
(d) Sir Isaac.
3. What is the last name of Tom, who works at a powerful newspaper?
4. When Eleanor sees Harding upset, who does she try to send him?
5. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
(a) Johnny Bell.
(b) Sammie Olander.
(c) Carlton Jones.
(d) Matthew Teague.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
2. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
3. Who says, "I have the well-being of my child to look to"?
4. Harding says a second newspaper article that speaks badly of him will be read all the clergymen in what city?
5. Who says, "Sir Abraham has given most minute attention to the case"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)