|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
(a) Lake Geneva.
(b) Lake Prespa.
(c) Lake Maggiore.
(d) Lake Como.
2. How many people sit on a jury in England, according to Grantly?
3. A second newspaper article that speaks badly of Harding asks why an old men's home needs what?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A manager.
(c) A warden.
(d) A nurse.
4. Who says, "My dear old friend, there is nothing: there is no news to cheer me--God's will be done."?
5. Grantly plans to win the case against Harding by saying he has what role at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns Crabtree Canonicorum?
2. Who would always say, "Well, well, Mr. Harding; you're too good, much too good"?
3. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in America?
4. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
5. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)