|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
(a) The bishop.
2. Who does the narrator describe as "a man somewhat shy of speaking of himself"?
3. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
(a) Johnny Bell.
(b) Matthew Teague.
(c) Carlton Jones.
(d) Sammie Olander.
4. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against what Lord?
(a) Lord Dorking.
(b) Lord Crawley.
(c) Lord Merrow.
(d) Lord Guildford.
5. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is friends with Tom?
2. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
3. What purchase does Harding make that he begins to feel was lavish ?
4. What instrument does Harding play?
5. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)