|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
2. What is the name of the cottage Eleanor and Harding decide to live in?
(a) Crabtree Parva.
(b) Palmtree Parva.
(c) Pinetree Parva.
(d) Appletree Parva.
3. How much money are the beadsmen hoping to collect a year if Harding is fired?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 100 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
4. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
(c) The bishop.
5. What is the last name of the beadsman named Jonathon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against the Dean of where?
2. Who says, "Mr. Bold can't dispute the truth of every word in that article you have just read--nor can I."
3. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
4. How does Harding feel at the end of Chapter 10, "Tribulation"?
5. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)