|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Harding and the bishop?
(a) Best friends.
(b) Father and son.
2. Where is the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden located?
3. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 800 pounds.
(b) 1200 pounds.
(c) 550 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
4. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(c) The bishop.
5. Whose home is called Plumstead Episcopi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bill Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
2. What is the first name of the beadsman called Skulpit?
3. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
4. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
5. Who does the narrator describe as "a man somewhat shy of speaking of himself"?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)