|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Wang Jingwei.
(b) Judas Iscariot.
(c) Guy Fawkes.
2. What is the name of the beadsman who wants all the other men to sign a petition against Harding?
(a) Thomas Angel.
(b) Abel Handy.
(c) Kevin Hardy.
(d) James Foster.
3. What goddess has her seat on Mount Olympus, according to the narrator?
4. Who says, "Personal emnity! Going to do!"?
5. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
2. What is Grantly's oldest daughter called?
3. Who asks, " And who does manage the hospital"?
4. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
5. A second newspaper article published about Harding what the last of how many leaders in the paper?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)