|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
2. What is Tom's role at a powerful newspaper?
(a) Head reporter.
(c) Copy editior.
(d) Delivery boy.
3. It is well-known that Grantly always defends the side of what?
(a) The Church.
(b) His father.
(c) The beadsmen.
(d) His wife.
4. How long ago does Harding guess that he probably read Hiram's will?
(a) 40 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 35 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Grantly says a local newspaper has taken up a case against how many bishops?
2. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
3. Grantly compares the newspaper that speaks badly of the warden to what in Russia?
4. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
5. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)