|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Harding write to the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against him?
(b) The bishop.
2. Who says, "Mr. Bold can act as he thinks proper, my love"?
3. Who owns Crabtree Canonicorum?
(a) Rev. David Maxwell.
(b) Rev. Jasper Claims.
(c) Rev. Vesey Stanhope.
(d) Rev. Elliot George.
4. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
5. The same person who owns Crabtree Canonicorum also owns a hospitable villa on what lake?
(a) Lake Como.
(b) Lake Geneva.
(c) Lake Prespa.
(d) Lake Maggiore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I had such good news for you, and now you make me fear I am too late"?
2. Which character is friends with Tom?
3. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
4. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
5. How much money does Harding make each year?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)