|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Warden's Decision—Chapter 14, Mount Olympus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "My dear old friend, there is nothing: there is no news to cheer me--God's will be done."?
2. What is the name of the newspaper that publishes a story about the lawsuit against the warden?
(a) The Cosmos.
(b) The Jupiter.
(c) The Sun.
3. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
(d) Sir Abraham.
4. How much money does Harding make each year?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 1200 pounds.
(c) 800 pounds.
(d) 550 pounds.
5. What is the name of the beadsman who fully supports Harding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Grantly's relationship to the bishop?
2. What instrument does Harding play?
3. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
4. How many clauses are in the bill that Sir Abraham is engaged in when Grantly calls on him for help?
5. Who says, "You know how fond I am of sacred music"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)