|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
2. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
(a) Matthew Teague.
(b) Sammie Olander.
(c) Johnny Bell.
(d) Carlton Jones.
3. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(b) Judas Iscariot.
(c) Guy Fawkes.
(d) Wang Jingwei.
4. Where does Bold go immediately Eleanor visits him?
(a) To the old men's home.
(b) To church.
(c) To see Grantly.
(d) Back to London.
5. What color is Sir Abraham's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says Eleanor is worthy of being the daughter of whom?
2. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
3. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
4. How long does Harding wait for his appointment with Sir Abraham?
5. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)