|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grantly throw out of his home at the end of "Mr. Bold's Visit to Plumstead"?
2. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(c) Sir Abraham.
3. About how old is Sir Abraham?
4. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
(b) The bishop.
5. How is Sir Abraham described?
(a) Short and skinny.
(b) Short and fat.
(c) Tall and thin.
(d) Big and tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
2. What time is it when Harding gets back to his London hotel from meeting with Sir Abraham?
3. Why does Sir Abraham think Harding is visiting him?
4. Who is Bold out with when Eleanor goes to see him?
5. Why does the narrator, when addressing his female readers, say they do not understand Eleanor?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)