|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied Grantly to London to find Harding?
2. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
3. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from women older than what age?
4. About how old is Sir Abraham?
5. Who says, "Don't you know that their attorneys have noticed us that they have withdrawn the suit"?
(b) Sir Abraham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Harding gets back to his London hotel from meeting with Sir Abraham?
2. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
3. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
4. How is Sir Abraham described?
5. Why does the narrator feel sorry for Sir Abraham's wife?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)