|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character thinks of Eleanor as their sister?
2. Who does Grantly throw out of his home at the end of "Mr. Bold's Visit to Plumstead"?
3. When does Harding say he will resign from the old men's home?
(a) That night.
(b) The next day.
(c) The next week.
(d) The next month.
4. Who is Bold out with when Eleanor goes to see him?
(b) Sir Abraham.
5. How is Sir Abraham described?
(a) Short and fat.
(b) Tall and thin.
(c) Short and skinny.
(d) Big and tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
2. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
3. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
4. Why does the narrator, when addressing his female readers, say they do not understand Eleanor?
5. Who lays in bed at the beginning of Chapter 11, "Iphigenia"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)