|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
2. Which character thinks of Eleanor as their sister?
3. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from women older than what age?
4. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor compare Harding to?
5. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Bold that Eleanor has come to see him?
2. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
3. Why does the narrator feel sorry for Sir Abraham's wife?
4. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
5. How much money does Grantly tell Harding he will have when he resigns?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)