|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bold go immediately Eleanor visits him?
(a) Back to London.
(b) To the old men's home.
(c) To see Grantly.
(d) To church.
2. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(b) Sir Abraham.
3. The narrator says Sir Abraham has a stoop where?
(a) In his neck.
(b) In his legs.
(c) In his back.
(d) In his hips.
4. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
5. Why does the narrator feel sorry for Sir Abraham's wife?
(a) She has no friends.
(b) She has no money.
(c) She is ugly.
(d) Her husband does not have time to talk to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
2. How long does Harding wait for his appointment with Sir Abraham?
3. What color is Sir Abraham's hair?
4. What is Sir Abraham's title?
5. Who says, "Don't you know that their attorneys have noticed us that they have withdrawn the suit"?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)