|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character thinks of Eleanor as their sister?
2. The narrator says Sir Abraham has a stoop where?
(a) In his neck.
(b) In his back.
(c) In his hips.
(d) In his legs.
3. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) All day.
4. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
5. Who accompanied Grantly to London to find Harding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
2. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor compare Harding to?
3. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
4. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
5. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)