|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
2. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
(c) The bishop.
3. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
4. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor compare Harding to?
5. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
(a) All day.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
2. Why does the narrator, when addressing his female readers, say they do not understand Eleanor?
3. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
4. What color is Sir Abraham's hair?
5. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)