|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Don't you know that their attorneys have noticed us that they have withdrawn the suit"?
(d) Sir Abraham.
2. What animal does the narrator compare Grantly to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) A dog.
(b) A rat.
(c) A cock.
(d) A shark.
3. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
4. Who does Grantly throw out of his home at the end of "Mr. Bold's Visit to Plumstead"?
5. What does Harding call Eleanor as a nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sir Abraham described?
2. When does Harding say he will resign from the old men's home?
3. Why does Sir Abraham think Harding is visiting him?
4. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
5. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)