|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Helena.
(b) St. Faith.
(c) St. Cecilia.
2. Why does the narrator feel sorry for Sir Abraham's wife?
(a) She has no friends.
(b) She is ugly.
(c) Her husband does not have time to talk to her.
(d) She has no money.
3. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(b) Wang Jingwei.
(c) Judas Iscariot.
(d) Guy Fawkes.
4. When does Harding say he will resign from the old men's home?
(a) The next month.
(b) That night.
(c) The next week.
(d) The next day.
5. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
2. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
3. Harding asks Eleanor if she is in love with whom?
4. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
5. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)