|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Harding say he will resign from the old men's home?
(a) The next month.
(b) The next day.
(c) That night.
(d) The next week.
2. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
(a) All day.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
(c) The bishop.
4. Who refuses to attend Harding's party?
5. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
2. Who says, "Don't you know that their attorneys have noticed us that they have withdrawn the suit"?
3. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
4. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
5. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)