|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
2. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Isaac.
(b) Sir Boaz.
(c) Sir Abraham.
(d) Sir Elon.
3. Where does Bold go immediately Eleanor visits him?
(a) To the old men's home.
(b) Back to London.
(c) To church.
(d) To see Grantly.
4. Who does Grantly throw out of his home at the end of "Mr. Bold's Visit to Plumstead"?
5. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
2. Who says, "You must now, you know, cease any joking about me and Mr. Bold."?
3. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
4. Why does Sir Abraham think Harding is visiting him?
5. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)