|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
(a) Sir Elon.
(b) Sir Boaz.
(c) Sir Abraham.
(d) Sir Isaac.
2. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
3. The narrator says Eleanor is worthy of being the daughter of whom?
4. Who is the saint of music that the narrator refers to in Chapter 5, "Dr. Grantly Visits the Hospital"?
(a) St. Cecilia.
(c) St. Helena.
(d) St. Faith.
5. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
2. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
3. Why does Sir Abraham think Harding is visiting him?
4. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
5. Who says, "I am sure he loves you better than anything in the world."
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)