|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
2. Who says, "Of course you've heard of the petition?"
(c) Sir Abraham.
3. Why does Sir Abraham think Harding is visiting him?
(a) Because of the newspaper article.
(b) To ask for money.
(c) Because the lawsuit has been dropped.
(d) To ask him to marry Bold and Eleanor.
4. Who is Bold out with when Eleanor goes to see him?
(a) Sir Abraham.
5. Why does the narrator feel sorry for Sir Abraham's wife?
(a) She is ugly.
(b) She has no friends.
(c) She has no money.
(d) Her husband does not have time to talk to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
2. Where does Bold go immediately Eleanor visits him?
3. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
4. Who says, "You must now, you know, cease any joking about me and Mr. Bold."?
5. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)