|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
2. Who says, "You must now, you know, cease any joking about me and Mr. Bold."?
3. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
4. How long does Mary say Bold will be gone when Eleanor visits him?
(a) All day.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. Who asks, "But why shouldn't they petition, doctor?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bold out with when Eleanor goes to see him?
2. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
3. Who says, "Don't you know that their attorneys have noticed us that they have withdrawn the suit"?
4. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
5. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)