|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lays in bed at the beginning of Chapter 11, "Iphigenia"?
2. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
3. Where does Bold go immediately Eleanor visits him?
(a) To the old men's home.
(b) To see Grantly.
(c) To church.
(d) Back to London.
4. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(a) Judas Iscariot.
(c) Wang Jingwei.
(d) Guy Fawkes.
5. About how old is Sir Abraham?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You must now, you know, cease any joking about me and Mr. Bold."?
2. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
3. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
4. Who says, "That's woman's logic all over, Mary"?
5. What time is it when Harding gets back to his London hotel from meeting with Sir Abraham?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)