|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Bold just returned from when Eleanor goes to see him?
2. What does the narrator say will probably happen to Eleanor if she goes to visit Bold?
(a) She will get lost.
(b) He will yell at her.
(c) She will get kissed.
(d) His wife will attack her.
3. The narrator says Eleanor will receive sympathy from girls younger than what age?
4. Why does Sir Abraham think Harding is visiting him?
(a) To ask him to marry Bold and Eleanor.
(b) Because the lawsuit has been dropped.
(c) Because of the newspaper article.
(d) To ask for money.
5. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old man who is bed ridden?
2. What time is it when Harding gets back to his London hotel from meeting with Sir Abraham?
3. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
4. The narrator says Eleanor is worthy of being the daughter of whom?
5. Who says, "God bless you, sir, we know you was always our friend"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)