|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Bold that Eleanor has come to see him?
2. How is Sir Abraham described?
(a) Short and fat.
(b) Tall and thin.
(c) Big and tall.
(d) Short and skinny.
3. What is Sir Abraham's title?
(b) High lawyer of the courts.
(c) Superior judge.
4. Who says, "For heaven's sake, don't let us have division in the camp."?
(d) The bishop.
5. The narrator says unmarried woman of what age would oppose Eleanor and not give her sympathy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say will probably happen to Eleanor if she goes to visit Bold?
2. Who is Bold out with when Eleanor goes to see him?
3. Where does Bold go immediately Eleanor visits him?
4. Who accompanied Grantly to London to find Harding?
5. How much money does Grantly tell Harding he will have when he resigns?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)