One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Sir Abraham Haphazard—Chapter 18, The Warden is Very Obstinate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Harding wait for his appointment with Sir Abraham?
(a) 15 or 20 minutes,
(b) 30 or 45 minutes.
(c) 1 or 2 minutes.
(d) An hour.
2. What Greek mythological character does Eleanor want to be like?
3. Who does the narrator compare Bold to in Chapter 6?
(b) Wang Jingwei.
(c) Guy Fawkes.
(d) Judas Iscariot.
4. Who is Grantly's lawyer?
5. What is Sir Abraham's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Grantly get to represent him in the case against Bold?
2. Who does Grantly worry will attempt to talk to Sir Abraham?
3. About how old is Sir Abraham?
4. Why does the narrator, when addressing his female readers, say they do not understand Eleanor?
5. Who shows up at the old men's home to talk to the beadsman in an attempt to nip their rebellion in the bud?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)