Chapter 1, Hiram's Hospital—Chapter 2, The Barchester Reformer
1. What is the name of the made up cathedral town where the story takes place?
2. What is the first name of the man who, centuries before the story opens, started a home for the old and destitute men of the city?
3. How many men lived in the home for old men when it first started?
4. What is Harding's first name?
5. What is Harding's title at the hospital for old men?
6. What is Bold's occupation?
7. What is Bold's first name?
8. Who begins the reform to get Harding fired from the old men's home?
9. What is the name of the old men's home where Harding works?
(a) Hopewell's Hospital.
(b) Haversham's Hospital.
(c) Hiram's Hospital.
(d) Harding's Hospital.
10. What is Dr. Grantly's first name?
This section contains 3,192 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)