|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 32, when does rationing begin?
2. In Chapter 27, what does Susan make out of an old tweed skirt that used to be Becky's?
(a) Pants for Jamie.
(b) Short for Jamie and a riding coat for Ada.
(c) Skirt for Ada and shorts for Jamie.
(d) Jacket for Ada.
3. How old is Jamie in Chapter 1?
4. How many men were on a battleship that sinks in Chapter 23?
(b) More than 1,100.
(c) More than 1,200.
5. In Chapter 19, what data does Miss Smith give for Jamie's birthday?
(a) March 12, 1934.
(b) February 15, 1933.
(c) January 4, 1933.
(d) September 5, 1934.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, how many times does Susan go to church with Ada and Jamie?
2. What book does Ada get for Christmas?
3. In Chapter 5, what is a woman expecting when the train stops at a quay?
4. At what age does Miss Smith say that most children have to leave school to work?
5. What does Jamie name the cat he brings home in Chapter 25?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)