|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what does Miss Smith offer to teach Ada?
(a) To sew.
(b) To knit.
(c) To read.
(d) To ride.
2. In Chapter 34, how often does Ada go for the afternoon feed at the Thorton's?
(a) Every day.
(b) Twice a week.
(c) Every other day.
(d) Three times a week.
3. In Chapter 35, who does Margaret tell Ada that her mother lost during World War I?
(a) Her father and a brother.
(b) 2 uncles and a brother.
(c) Her father, an uncle and 2 brothers.
(d) 3 brothers.
4. In Chapter 14, what does Miss Smith begin reading to Jamie and Ada?
(a) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(b) Gulliver's Travels.
(c) The Swiss Family Robinson.
(d) Robinson Crusoe.
5. In Chapter 11, how many children does Lady Thornton say have gone back to London?
(a) About 15.
(c) At least a dozen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12 when Ada first successfully fits a bridle on Butter, what does she feed him?
2. What did Colonel McPherson used to do with Becky?
3. In Chapter 14, what time are the evacuees to attend school?
4. What does Ada break in Chapter 25?
5. How many die in Chapter 23 when their battleship sinks?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)