|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Sophie's story, how does Bompie get back to Kentucky after his visit to the ocean?
(a) He walks.
(b) He drives.
(c) He hitchhikes.
(d) He bicycles.
2. What does the crew call the new bilge box?
3. How do Sophie's friends react to her explaining about her relationship with the sea?
(a) They are interested and want to know more.
(b) They don't understand.
(c) They get very excited and want to learn to sail.
(d) They are jealous.
4. Who does Sophie ask for more information about Rosalie and Uncle Dock?
(a) Uncle Mo.
(b) Uncle Dock.
(d) Uncle Stew.
5. How many miles has The Wanderer traveled, at the beginning of Chapter 35?
(a) Around 1,300.
(b) Around 2,300.
(c) Around 800.
(d) Around 1,800.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
2. How many bluefish does the sailing catch on the sail toward Martha's Vineyard?
3. Why does Sophie think Cody is a good teacher?
4. What advice does Sophie give Cody when he feels stuck on Grand Manan?
5. How many people can sleep on the boat?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)