|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie say when Cody asks what happened to her parents?
(a) That she doesn't want to talk about it.
(b) That she doesn't remember.
(c) She pretends she doesn't hear him.
(d) Nothing, that they're in Kentucky.
2. What does Uncle Stew say when Brian asks what happened to Sophie's real parents?
(a) Not to talk about it.
(b) That he doesn't know.
(c) That it's none of Brian's business.
(d) That he won't tell.
3. What is Cody always doing while he works?
(a) Snapping and tapping.
(b) Tilting his head to the side to examine what he's doing.
(c) Humming or singing.
(d) Flexing his muscles.
4. What is the first leg of The Wanderer's planned journey?
(a) From Cape Fear Coast to Cumbrland Island.
(b) From Nantucket Island to Hilton Head Island.
(c) From Long Island Sound to Block Island.
(d) From Diamond Cove to Roanoke Island.
5. What material does the boat-maker use in a technique to help his work stay smooth?
(c) Plastic wrap.
(d) Steel wool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian accuse Sophie of, when she's upset about the job she gets?
2. How does Sophie combat her uncles' objections to her going on the trip?
3. Why does Sophie keep waking up Cody?
4. What does Uncle Dock say, when Cody asks if Sophie knows what happened to her parents?
5. What is the hardest part of killing and cleaning a bluefish for Sophie?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)