|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the voyagers conclude that the blips they're seeing on their radar are?
(b) Rain clouds.
(c) Wind funnels.
(d) Small boats.
2. What animals come to The Wanderer on its way out of the Bay of Fundy?
3. What reason does Uncle Mo give for not helping to clean?
(a) That he's too tired to clean.
(b) That he's got more other work than the rest of them.
(c) That he's allergic to cleaning.
(d) That he's a lousy cleaner.
4. What color is the sky when The Wanderer arrives at Seal Cove?
(a) Yellow and orange.
(b) Deep blue and black.
(c) Rose and lavender.
(d) Grey and white.
5. When Cody's father tells him that Cody's been a good son and he's been a bad father, what does Cody think?
(a) Cody thinks he's wrong, that Cody hasn't been a good son.
(b) Cody thinks he's wrong, that his father hasn't been so bad.
(c) Cody thinks he's right.
(d) Cody thinks he's wrong, that he's been a bad son and his father hasn't been so bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cody feel about his father's lessons in radio code?
2. In the story Sophie tells, what does Bompie use to try to cross the Ohio River?
3. What material does the boat-maker use in a technique to help his work stay smooth?
4. What is the first leg of The Wanderer's planned journey?
5. What does Sophie throw out over the water, after Brian makes a comment about Sophie's mother?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)