|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie say when Uncle Stew asks if she's scared?
(a) She says no, and she is telling the truth.
(b) She says yes, but she is lying.
(c) She says no, but she is lying.
(d) She says yes, and she is telling the truth.
2. What does Sophie compare the experience of the wave to?
(a) Being born.
(b) Being a fish.
(c) Being in a washing machine.
(d) Being baptized.
3. What does Sophie wonder about Cody?
(a) How he stands his father.
(b) If he has any brains.
(c) How he feels about her.
(d) If he has had a girlfriend.
4. What is Uncle Mo's name short for?
5. What color is the gigantic wave that approaches behind the boat while Sophie is watching and Cody is at the wheel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What warps Sophie's sense of time?
2. What animals come to The Wanderer on its way out of the Bay of Fundy?
3. After the destructive wave hits the boat, how does Cody say he feels?
4. In his story about Rosalie, what does Uncle Dock trade for a boat rental?
5. What does Sophie say, when Cody is upset that his father berates him for going out to Wood Island?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)