|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the sky when The Wanderer arrives at Seal Cove?
(a) Rose and lavender.
(b) Grey and white.
(c) Yellow and orange.
(d) Deep blue and black.
2. What do Brian and Sophie notice about the dolphins?
(a) They seem to want to investigate the boat and its crew.
(b) They seem afraid of the boat and its crew.
(c) They seem to trust the boat and its crew.
(d) They seem not to notice the boat and its crew.
3. What does Sophie's father say about her trip?
(a) That it's something she just has to do.
(b) That he is afraid for what might happen to her.
(c) That he doesn't understand why she has to go.
(d) That he wishes he could go, too.
4. What does Sophie think of Brian's lecture on points of sail?
(a) His examples are too simplistic.
(b) His lecture is too boring.
(c) He is helpful and informative.
(d) His explanations are too complicated.
5. How many people can sleep on the boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one person who doesn't cry in the midst of the storm?
2. What do the travelers use to practice juggling?
3. In his journal, what animals does Cody compare his father with?
4. After the wave hits, who pulls Sophie below the hatch?
5. Who does most of the cooking and cleaning on the ship?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)