|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section V - Wind and Waves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crew call the new bilge box?
2. Why does Uncle Stew order Cody to turn off the electrics?
(a) So they don't attract lightning.
(b) So they don't interfere with other ships.
(c) To save on power.
(d) To lessen the danger from water that sloshes on deck.
3. Who does most of the cooking and cleaning on the ship?
(c) Uncle Dock.
4. In Sophie's story, what does Bompie's family trade for a car?
(a) A horse.
(b) Two calves.
(c) Two mules.
(d) Three chickens.
5. In Sophie's story, how does the little kid feel when people say the kid's parents have gone to heaven, a wonderful place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe sailing?
2. What type of car does Frank drive?
3. Who is Sophie going to visit on the other side of the ocean?
4. What does Cody offer to teach the others on the trip?
5. How does Bompie act when Sophie' mother calls him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)